Warspear Online All Formulas

poszkodowany

Question

How the system in game was designed? Are there any dependencies here?

What is the value for Two-handed Sword on the 1 (first) level?

Formulas for: Staff, Two-handed Sword, One-handed sword (so that higher levels can be calculated e.g 30,31,32 level etc)

formulas.png

7 answers to this question

It seems to me that you're looking for basic attack, there is no need for a formula, we have a database where you can check and even simulate amplification https://wsdb.xyz/calc/

I don't know how long the thread will live so to get around the limits and evasion real answer, I  created a thread on the forum for mathematicians  entitled  Regression to find formulas from dataset (from an RPG game - Warspear Online)
Everyone who knows formulas can write here to avoid moderation on forum.warspear-online.com

I only know how the ampflication system works, but I do not want to disclose level (+3) to (+10) - due to the appearance of other sites named "wsdb".

Besides, I'm more interested in how to predict higher levels e.g 30,31,32 etc. and how the weapons formula is constructed.

chart.png.426f97c40662ab88fdc9bc732d1006a5.png

On 6/18/2019 at 7:54 PM, poszkodowany said:

Help!

If you want any chances on getting help, I advise you to write on Russian forum. 

Let's just say that developers haven't shown up here in a while and don't seem to share the same fellow feeling for the international community as once before. xD