What about magic tank classes like Death Knight, Paladina dn Charmer

XBlaster

Hello everybody.

I thinking at least about new classes like deathknight, charmer and paladin. They have many magic skills and they are something new in this game but everybody still wants psychical accesories and weapons on this classes. This game need some change for this classes bcuse barbarian have only 1 melee and he have skills for urself, second warden and bladedancer. On deathknight paladin and charmer we have magic skills but on dk and paladin people dont using it i mean Deathknight buse paladin yes but people if aigring added warden they not playing more on paladins and we have 95%vwardens and maybe 5% paladins and this class death. Next problem Deatknights with only melee damage and magic only on mace. Charmers ppl dont want him on dg bcuse is weak healer and they want shaman and necromancer -.-.  Well so to the point Its to do some changes or add new special heavy armorurs for magic tanks and charmer and its time to unlock 2h magic weapons for charmer like 2h mace and spears but not melee bcuse charmer can be so strong i mean this magic 2h maces like from horror event etc bcuse paladin can use and deathknight can use too. Well new armours > helmet bonuses: hp, crit and parry; armour: hp, dodge and magic dmg or hp, block, magic dmg; gloves accu or crit, magic dmg, hp; boots: parry crit and hp. It is only my sugestion about new armours for magic tanks can be other, What u think about it? sorry for my english im using translator :D

• 2 weeks later...