Is there something wrong with the game?

Ghost

Plenty of accounts being blocked for no reason at all...

5 players I know got blocked for doing nothing against the rules.

What could be the reason of all this?

Is this just a bug?

well.... players need answers.... NOW!!  :diablo:

Im glad for bans. The devs are not "randomly" banning people, people give them money. They ban scammers amd cheaters.

If someone is banned, then the devs have proof, and the banned player is guilty of something. They are not required to explain themselves, the banned players know exactly what they did...

but what if you did nothing and get banned or blocked? how about that? many players are being framed or set up or sometimes the dev's misunderstand the proof sent to them...? how about that? what do we do about it? that's kinda unfair is it not?  :(

also lots of players have been reporting of the same problems... and not only about accounts being blocked but also players being in "Quite mode" and cannot chat with others... here are some links.. I hope the dev's will fix this and the blocked accounts without reason as soon as possible...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73889.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74064.0

• Developer

Hello. Please, let me clarify some things about that problem.

After fixes on Friday there was a trouble with random application of quiet mode - now it fixed.

Right now some people received quiet mode due to attempts to trade accounts - that's prohibited.

Some people received bans due to the same reason (some accounts were traded more than 5 times).

Some bans are the reason of posting user data on "free miracle coins" sites - we had to ban scammer's device and for insurance all scammed accounts (For some reasons scammer changed some passwords and logins back). People who contacted with problem related to that kind of bans already been unbanned.

I would like to remember that all questions about accounts and bans are resolving only with tech support.

Hello. Please, let me clarify some things about that problem.

After fixes on Friday there was a trouble with random application of quiet mode - now it fixed.

Right now some people received quiet mode due to attempts to trade accounts - that's prohibited.

Some people received bans due to the same reason (some accounts were traded more than 5 times).

Some bans are the reason of posting user data on "free miracle coins" sites - we had to ban scammer's device and for insurance all scammed accounts (For some reasons scammer changed some passwords and logins back). People who contacted with problem related to that kind of bans already been unbanned.

I would like to remember that all questions about accounts and bans are resolving only with tech support.

Thanks

Told ya they had a reason  :blush:  Thank you snorlax, sorry if i came off harsh ghost, i just have no patience for scammers or people who try to sell accts, or buy them for that matter