Best Skill Build for a Lvl 20 Blade Dancer

Ghost

What is the best skill build for a good lvl 20 blade dancer? Explain why?

What are the skills effect?

*Include both build for PvP and PvE

Hands down flash/sap/ham 555. Putting points in aggro is only beneficial if you plan on tanking range mobs at a distance or have that much difficulty holding enmity over your dot'ers. Either way having a ranger tank wins over both those situations and far outweighs losing points in the others.

Points in parry is debatable upon your build choice. Each lv of parry will add 1% to the attribute. Full parry bd with 5 points in the skill can reach a whopping 20% proc rate. That number requires you to have divine head and parry rune on cloak and dual gladius. It can be pushed a few .1's higher if your sporting old rune or lv18 weapons.

I don't know any bd who run skill builds other than max flash, sap and ham- I've always been satisfied in those.

• 1 month later...

5 flash 3sap 5 ham 3parry :) why? well 5% parry is great, but losing 2% to reduce ur oponents speed and damage by (i dont really know the %) i'd say 20 dmg at lvl 3 seems a good choice to me. and at level3 sap u can keep ur oponent sapped pretty much continuosly as well as keep parry bonus always on. i was level 18 for a long time and was planning to go full sap since none of my gears had parry except for lab cloak, but i was pretty happy at my performance in pvp with only lvl3 sap so i thought.. why not add 2% more parry since i might get a doom blade one day? and it's still working for me... too bad parry doesnt affect ranged atacks like block does