Guest XthekingX

Hi all

In last days i tried to buy mc from shop

There is 2 numbers in  iraq

1,for 140mc.

2,for 200mc.

When i send to it.it say payment complete you get mc in minute

But i dont get anything.no message.no mc .nothing

I tried 10000IQ dinar. (20$) and i lost all of it.

Plz do something for .there is alot of post before me.show that payment steal our money

I know warspear do best thing for big countries like america and england

But it dosent mean if we arabic with small country to steal our money

We all same .we all share same thing .

The best way to fix it is by change numbers.cuz it for others payment

Not for warspeat

I hope this message will get to kaz and all admins

And i dont thing they even will see it

Guest XthekingX

Bump >:D :bomb: :bomb: >:D >:D

Guest XthekingX

caution with iraq or they make a war if not fix it  :bomb: :lol:

Lol

Maybe :D

Buy sersiouly

Fix it

It steal our money

Guest XthekingX

:D didnt know?!?!i play from 2011 and you didnt know?!?!

Add me elf: xherobrine

Mc: thekinga

Guest XthekingX

Alll my 6 char in US-saphire

Thekinga barb

Xthekingx shaman

Xthekingax barb

Xherobrine blade dancer

Thekingaa ranger

Heroxbrine priest

• Developer

Hello.

Please, send a ticket to the support (link below in signature) with following info:

- date of the payment (exact date)

- sms text (exact text of your message)

- short number (where did you send this message)

- country

- cell operator's name and your phone number

- account id

- type of payment (manual or automatic sending from game client)

- reply message from operator (what did you receive after sending a message).

Thank you.

Guest XthekingX

THX you snorlax it second time you help me.

I will send them a message but it will take along time till they answer.like mu recobery

Took 5days till tjey answer :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

yep i posted about it too it never works and it is just a steal for money DONT USE! they never care about us iraqy players i have sent alot of tickets and all i got is a respons saying it is my carrier fuilt not theirs so dont even waste your time asking for help they just want your money i lost like 30$ till now cuz of their carelessnes

btw if u want add me im in EU server my name is Lordyasir in chozen

Crossfit : if u dont hv reason and not serious to reply any problem.please dont reply this thread.u think this joke?your answer just iritate other ppl here.

GM Snorlax : see this person say to me if he not get her mcoin from iraq.screenshot below.he have same answer after send ticket...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Headache

28433_.png

see? the screen shots clearly says i made a sccussfull transaction while the other screenshot show i optained 0 mcoins and the board can check if i made a transaction or not also it is from gameclient so no mistake from me and in the first screen shows what the game client have sent so i really expect the board to move and do an action towards us the iraqy players who just wants to pay for stuff in the game they love but they end up "stolen!" and i mean it cuz tones of iraqy players suffer from this with no guilt

see people? GM snorlax didnt even bother replay saying"we are saying on it" im so mad people this support is the worst ever and it doesnt care about the player at all im not joking here! i spent 30,4$ on mcoins without getting any and so called "support!" doesnt even close that payment option i mean why would they close it? they get money without giving anything and that just makes players pay more to get anything cuz there is no"warning sms payment doesnt work in iraq at all in any way!!!" so why would suppor care?!

I just can laugh here  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: snorlax is GM?

lets make a war friend...launch nuclear to kill GM  :aggressive: :aggressive:

RIP :crazy: :cray: :'(

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

GM i know you devs.know about this proplem with all iraqy people and we all gave evidence,sreenshot ,,,etc that sms payment in iraq isnt workibg it just takes people money so pls if you really was an honest GM answer me just these few questions:

if it isnt working why didnt u close it?

are you planing on fixing it or working on it?

will any iraqy player who have lost money paying for not exist mcoins be reblinshed with mcoins or givin back his money?

this is my last post cuz if u dont replay on it then u prove my point that whole algrind company,support,GMs are doind a scam on all iraqy people and have no honesty with players.....

Hi.

Please fix this bug, because people who payed money for miracle coins, didn't get it, but money was payes. Fix this as fast as possible, because people loose their money!!!

Guest XthekingX

this probleam most be fixed soon.cuz i got 3 frinds spend 40$ for nothing.and i send two message for suport and no answer.so plz fix it

Guest XthekingX

Last News : If you see payment in game .they change the price of 120mcoins to IQ dinars.But It still NOt Working!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :shout:  :shout: :shout: :shout:

Try Change NUmber Of Payment.Plzzzz

see? they didnt even bother trying to fix it

every one else gets at least a replay from support when they have a proplem with sms payment but me  :cray:

that is the thing with warspear it has the worst support if u want to call it support im not even sure they know what support means

im a good player never voilted EULA or forum rules i always help players but GM didnt bother even trying to make it look better to me as a playing with rules-player he should be get punished for that! support has to help players who play with rules

people gets bans for voilting EULA lr forum rules but isnt there a rule says that "support" should "support" players who plays with rules when they have a proplem? :facepalm:

if there was such a rule snorlax would be banned for years but there is no such a rule! cuz this isnt support this punch of ******* who claims to be a support

Guest XthekingX

see? they didnt even bother trying to fix it

every one else gets at least a replay from support when they have a proplem with sms payment but me  :cray:

that is the thing with warspear it has the worst support if u want to call it support im not even sure they know what support means

im a good player never voilted EULA or forum rules i always help players but GM didnt bother even trying to make it look better to me as a playing with rules-player he should be get punished for that! support has to help players who play with rules

people gets bans for voilting EULA lr forum rules but isnt there a rule says that "support" should "support" players who plays with rules when they have a proplem? :facepalm:

if there was such a rule snorlax would be banned for years but there is no such a rule! cuz this isnt support this punch of ******* who claims to be a support

I Think We Need More Players To send messages to support.about our probleam >:D

if one player had a proplem and he didnt voilet the rules all the campany should work to fix it the same if many players had the proplem

of cource this is for REAL support but if it was a punch of ******** then we need more players to prove to all players that this support is a punch of ********

also many iraqy players reported about this proplem already and support doesnt do a ***** to fix it so here is my tip: trust no one on your money unless you can hold him with your hands.in real life

Guest XthekingX

So Let Make Vote Topic :clapping: ::)

make one likr

1:i used sms.payment and i had a proplem but support solved it very nicely!

2:i used sms payment and had a proplem and support completly ignored me!!

3:there is no sms payment in my country why would i complain dah!!!