Been a week... Still no iOS 3.2

Acrid

Kuzmitch said that the update fix for iOS 3.2 would be avalible today. But so far, nothing..... I hate how they don't even tell us what's happening with it and why they haven't put one out OR that they did submit it and Apple is just processing it.... At least let us know.

I shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a new device just so i don't have to deal with their incompetence... They originally did put out an iOS 3.2 but they screwed up and it doesn't connect.... Such an easy fix should be updated fast.

• Developer

Sorry for inconvenience. We are really sorry about that issues with Apple and we are expecting release in a next 2 days.

Stay tuned.

Sorry for inconvenience. We are really sorry about that issues with Apple and we are expecting release in a next 2 days.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for actually replying snorlax. With the last update we were left in the dark for weeks...

I'm just curious, is this going to keep happenening or was it just two bad accidents? Because I can't take this happening every single update....

Since I havent been able to play on my phone I've actually takin notes in my ancient history and ancient culture and arts class instead of analy rapin elves lol damn u aigrind makin me learn!

Since I havent been able to play on my phone I've actually takin notes in my ancient history and ancient culture and arts class instead of analy rapin elves lol damn u aigrind makin me learn!

Hahahaha, that's hilarious! I know i just hope they really kick it in gear and submit the iOS update early next time...

Stay tuned.

I feel sorry for those with apple devices and they wont enjoy the update anyway once they log on... + devs cmon its been delayed for a week or more now, it would be common courtesy to give them something for their troubles :facepalm:  oh and yeh nice "holiday update" the worst holiday update in the game so far :facepalm: :facepalm:

i stopped playing on ios i now play on computer when i get a chance have played in a while though :cray:

my bad meant symbian(head was in the clouds :fool: )