Bladeslingers

Ghost

Omg again you with these guns.. U wanna guns play cod, or arma, or cs, or..  just another game, leave our blades, axes, bows alone.. Next idea will be flying?

Omg again you with these guns.. U wanna guns play cod, or arma, or cs, or..  just another game, leave our blades, axes, bows alone.. Next idea will be flying?

Why don't you just hang yourself instead of sniffin my underwear?

Why don't you just hang yourself instead of sniffin my underwear?

Because we have the right to post our thoughts here on forum like u said in another post. ;)

Because we have the right to post our thoughts here on forum like u said in another post. ;)

True... and you going against my post violates my right to post my thought here.

True... and you going against my post violates my right to post my thought here.

So going by your thinking i must always write positive posts? And i must always agree with you? Yeah, right.

So going by your thinking i must always write positive posts? And i must always agree with you? Yeah, right.

I didn't say anything like that... Anyway don't be mad.. It's all good.  ;)

I didn't say anything like that... Anyway don't be mad.. It's all good.  ;)

Of course its good, Have a nice time  :drinks: Im not mad, i just.. have bad time nowdays.. to many things to describe.. too personal..

bladeslingers ON MELEE classes?  :facepalm: guns? :facepalm:  cmon this isnt 2012, this is supposed to be in the good old medieval ages , guns would just ruin this game :bad:  i dont think admins are gonna add any more factions, it has always been chosens,forsakens,mcs and elves, at beta and at the old warspear times u could open the menu and click the faction button, u would then see all 4 factions, if u were an elf, mcs and forsakens had a  -10000 rep on u, meaning enemies, chosens would have 10000 friendly, while nadir would be neutral..

they removed all the factions for a while. to make my point, Admins already planned for the chosen/forsaken faction already at the start of the game.. adding new factions wouldnt be needed... as for sub classes...this has been suggested alot of times, and admins did have plans for this at old times too, dont know what they think about it now.

while u at it,, put also mortar n bazooka..could be fun :yahoo:

while youre suggesting, why not add in machine guns, Flamethrowers, jetpacks, airplanes, helicopters in game aswell? Would be amazing :yahoo: