Fear Skill

Leo Acq

I need to know if the chance of awakening an opponent dealing damage to him while he is under the fear effect decreases increasing skill level. I have fear skill now at lvl 3 and my opponents wake up very quickly, both in pvp and pve.

How does it work for you warlocks out there with fear at lvl 5?

It's random, more chance if many people/skills are attacking, less chance if one person/skill is.

No exact damage like Shield of Necro and Priest.

"Dealing damage to the target may stop the skill effect"

that what has write at that skill.

that mean u cant attack him when use this skill on him,  your opponents wake up very quickly coz after skill u hit him.. even at lvl5, will wake them up very quickly if get hit after skill.

(maybe,, im not really sure coz my fear only at lvl 1.)

with my experience, after skill than attack, it run only 1-2 step away but if after skill and not attack, it run far away.

maybe someone with lvl5 can explain more how its work.

"Dealing damage to the target may stop the skill effect"

that mean u cant attack him when use this skill on him,

Dealing damage to the target may stop the skill effect"

as you can see, it clarely states that it "MIGHT" stop the effect and not "WILL stop the effect". im a lvl 19 warlock with max fear, and max dark circle,  and believe me dealing damage to the target will not make him wake up instantly, or else warlock would surely be the worst class ever. My fear skill RARELY  fails, theres so little chance for it to fail when its maxed. So your conclusion is invalid, "u cant attack him when use skill on him, coz he will wake up quickly" is not true at all. and yes, it does fail a few times, but not often, my skull duration is 7 seconds and im always counting when pvping someone, and i always time my skills right.

so, this is what the skill description says, and thats how it works, changing it to something else is ridiculous.

Dealing damage to the target may stop the skill effect"

ahhh yeah. u right. ;D  may stop, not will stop. :good:  how could i miss that word. :wacko: