bye all my dear enemies and friends...

frostmourne

this was the end of the line!!!

got deppressed after using TOTAL of over 150 signs only to amplify my doom spadone to +8 :facepalm: and all failed ofc :facepalm: .

seriously , this doenst feel like the same game it used to be 2years ago :facepalm:

so farewell  all my dear elven enemies and mc/ forsaken bros

26306_.jpg

Only because of amp system? dont be silly:/ U relly need +1000 gears? ... ok.. ur choice

seriously...

One of my favourite activities was killing elves in their area :)

and yes..  i wanted a +++ super weapon!  but to think 150 signs only to +8 makes me sick..  anyway i already deleted all my characters .

llllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllll frost deleted dat fast...u shud have at least take a break..well in fact ur not alone on that situation...so sad cudnt see u anymore

WTF frost :shok:  Even with that amp i saw you kill some of best elfs at pvp cave.. dont get mad cuz of that.. you should know how much signs and gold burn do the people trying get +10 :bad:

Hope you didnt delete all chars

bye ycheung :(

:'( WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BRO :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  i understand why your'e quiting but deleting ur chars :'( i was hoping to see u again sometime later  :(  but if ure gone forever ever then hopefully u read this.. your'e still the best in my list no matter what ur amp :dirol:  ur hatred of elfs/chosen will always be with me.  :(  will miss the awesome arenas with u  :'( .

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BRO  i understand why your'e quiting but deleting ur chars i was hoping to see u again sometime later  but if ure gone forever ever then hopefully u read this.. your'e still the best in my list no matter what ur amp  ur hatred of elfs/chosen will always be with me.  will miss the awesome arenas with u  .

yes i was too hasty by ragedeleting my chars :facepalm: and regretting it now :facepalm:

now i have to start all over again to play with my best friend :facepalm:

aww.... actually you should not delete your characters bro  :(

me too addict to ampy my doom bow . I am serious i wasted 500 pieces signs for make +9 from +8  :cray:

me too wanted to delete char. but good friends dont let me do it. i know what do u feel .. good luck in your life

hmm have i mentioned once or twice before?... i spent 800+ signs for +10 arena bow. Three quarters of that amount was spent to amp +6 to +7.

Delete chars due to a bad amplification system that will never change for the better? Not a good move.

Always keep any chars regardless of situation. Money, time and effort wasted on a delete on which most will regret. Speaking from xp. Even when you plan or do retire  :crazy: .

Oh fyi.. its near impossible to stay away from this game  :lol:  look at me.. retired and still visiting forum and friends in-game once in a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm have i mentioned once or twice before?... i spent 800+ signs for +10 arena bow. Three quarters of that amount was spent to amp +6 to +7.

Delete chars due to a bad amplification system that will never change for the better? Not a good move.

Always keep any chars regardless of situation. Money, time and effort wasted on a delete on which most will regret. Speaking from xp. Even when you plan or do retire  :crazy: .

BROO!!! WHY??? U OFFICIALLY RETIRED?? NO WAY!!! I didnt had even time to speak u a last time  :'(  If I dont see you level 30 in a future i WONT get over it bro  :'( You heped me to rescue my original character without even asking, IF I DONT SEE YOU IN AYVONDIIL I WILL BE MAD  :diablo:

Oh fyi.. its near impossible to stay away from this game  :lol:  look at me.. retired and still visiting forum and friends in-game once in a while.