Choose your favorite skill  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite skill

• Arrow of Darkness
    • Dark Circle
    • Puddle of Darkness
    • Life Exaust
    • Fear

Ok,Now I want to know the 3 most used skills by warlock.

would you also post why your choice, to make better use of those who want to use Warlock

IMO, Dark Arrow, Dark Circle and Life Exhaust. For me they work wonders  :drinks:

At lv5, Life Exhaust is a serious damage-over-time dealing skill which gives you HP.

At lv17, having 277 dark magic, i deal 132 damage and leech 68 HP. That DoT helped me kill many elfs, including some runners  :blush:

Dark Circle for the obvious awesomeness of multi-enemy block barrier  :dirol: lv5 lasts a good time to kill anything.

Dark Arrow for the obvious damage  :good: bigger damage = faster kill.

Though, Fear is a good one to replace exhaust if you want so, but at lv1 it lasts long enough for me  :blush:

All of this is my opinion though, others might differ  :)

Dark Arrow is good for High attack but the best skills to have lvl 5 are Dark Circle and Fear.

Both on lvl 5 will be like Circle, fear, circle, fear and your Opponent cant do a hit on u  :dirol:

This is your Life insurance because of the low def of Warlocks

better focus on dark circle and fear , arrow its useless for me you can give more damage if stunt or blind the enemy , maybe in lvl 20 with more points i add arrow to 3 but no more  :bad:

The best warlock ive ever seen in game is with bulid max fear, max dark circle and max arrow.

With max fear skill warlock can kill healer class like druid and shaman. Life exhaust is totaly fail skill to beat a healer class. You should set two-disable skills and MUST be maximized (dark circle + fear) both skill is very wanted remembering you are not shaman or druid. If you just have max only fear or only dark circle, better dont play cuz u will never win against shaman or druid or other healers.

which is exactly why i have MAX fear, MAX dark circle and MAX arrow (3 atm, im lvl 19 and need 850 xp till i lvl up) when i fight healer classes my stun skills are REALLY needed in order for me to win, i would have no chance against a healer class if i just had one stun skill, warlocks are cloth users, with low defence and not much hp (more hp than other healing classes tho, if ur naked) 

and i think mages should be abit more balanced, atleast make the illusionary chains disable the enemy from using skills, cause i kill mages (even lvl 20's with 330+ sun damage) in a few hits without them even hitting me.

which is exactly why i have MAX fear, MAX dark circle and MAX arrow (3 atm, im lvl 19 and need 850 xp till i lvl up) when i fight healer classes my stun skills are REALLY needed in order for me to win, i would have no chance against a healer class if i just had one stun skill, warlocks are cloth users, with low defence and not much hp (more hp than other healing classes tho, if ur naked) 

and i think mages should be abit more balanced, atleast make the illusionary chains disable the enemy from using skills, cause i kill mages (even lvl 20's with 330+ sun damage) in a few hits without them even hitting me.

Mage is undepower class and dev never change it.  :facepalm: