Broken shamans

afropunk

I sent an email a few days back, but they dont actually read those things.  Each update it gets worst and worst, bug my spells missfire like crazy.  Quake maybe works 25% of the time, and when it does how come it won't hit everyone?  Also my heal spell will cast and not heal or you click you cast and it does nothing.  I had a decent shaman.  I went and got all new gear, I upgraded it higher then my other items, even gained 2 levels.  But I'm half the character i was.  Fix it.

• Developer

I sent an email a few days back, but they dont actually read those things.  Each update it gets worst and worst, bug my spells missfire like crazy.  Quake maybe works 25% of the time, and when it does how come it won't hit everyone?  Also my heal spell will cast and not heal or you click you cast and it does nothing.  I had a decent shaman.  I went and got all new gear, I upgraded it higher then my other items, even gained 2 levels.  But I'm half the character i was.  Fix it.

Sorry for that long reply.

Unfortunately, reply time is up to 5 business days.

We will check everything related to game mechanics.

Thank you for the bug report.

Also my heal spell will cast and not heal or you click you cast and it does nothing.

this happens to my shaman a lot too, specially in pvp and arena, it just turns to the clicked color but not casting and grayed out for a few seconds then it'll just revert back to the normal color without anything happening at all.   :facepalm:

this happens to my shaman a lot too, specially in pvp and arena, it just turns to the clicked color but not casting and grayed out for a few seconds then it'll just revert back to the normal color without anything happening at all. :facepalm:

same at my druid, sometimes heal just dont work and i have to click again and in arena its not very helpful.. :nea:

same at my druid, sometimes heal just dont work and i have to click again and in arena its not very helpful.. :nea:

Aha! I thought i was crazy, but it happens to others too.