VICTIMS OF MISTAKE

Gowtter

My char name is gowtter am a victime of mistake cause they blocked my lvl 28 hunter for mcoins I didn't purschase. Why I ask why they blocked my account , they tell me *****.********* **@GMAIL.COM purchased 125$ mcoins. But am not him . My only mystake is cause I help him . He ask me to log his character to help him last spring cause he want rank top1 to get award book penetration.  I log 1-2 days to help him and friend tell me to stop doing that cause I can be banned.  After they I stopped.  Before 3fay my account was blocked me and other friend who log his account cause they think we him.

Yesterday I PM david(diplomata) to fixit what he done and he tell me he purchased these mcoins 3 months ago and now he don't care cause he deleted his character and he don't refund or reimburse nothing . I TRY SEND message to support and they tell me only they are only able to explain what happen to my account.  I don't know what to do cause I can't pay what I never get or purchased.  If someone can help or can explain my history to responsible  of game it will be great.

Ty 

Edited by Jcbreff
Dont tell email addresses

Support propably blocked that account and every ip it was related to

Edited by Jcbreff

If you log someone else's account your IP will be automatically linked with the new account. If that account refunds money, he will be automatically blocked (Due to the EULA which doesn't allow to refund purchased coins). In order to unlock your account, the one who has asked for refund must pay back the entire ammount. Only then your account will be available again 

P.S. this is another reason of why you should not take miracle coins as payment as well as logging someone else's account. 

I am very sorry, but there is little to be done here 😕