[2019.06.12] 11th Anniversary of Warspear Online! Three times more rewards and Guild Points in Dungeons and amazing discounts in the Miracle Shop!

Peony

birthday11_1200x630.png

Friends!

The most joyous day in the life of any dweller of Arinar - Warspear Online’s Birthday - has come! Today our game became 11 years old, and we want to thank all players for the time spent in our universe.

We are very happy to share this holiday with you, because only for you, our wonderful and caring community, we are getting better!

For the past 11 years we have been growing, changing and striving to cheer you up with something new and interesting every day. And nobody plans to stop!

There is a real underwater world, a sea of interesting events and an ocean of other exciting activities ahead of us!

But today - we celebrate! Special gifts will be waiting for you all day:

• 3 rewards for completing any Dungeon of the mythical level of difficulty;
  • x3 Guild Points for the completion of any dungeon;
  • full sets of holiday hairstyles and smiles will be available in the Miracle Shop with 50% discount: Devil's Barber Set, Evil Barber's Kit, Demon Barber's Set, Christmas Hair Stylist Set, Polar Barber's Kit, and Snow Barber's Kit hairstyles; "Bats", "Skull", "Crafty Pumpkins", "Terrible Clowns", "Festive Kolobki", "Keeper of World Creation", "Jolly Penguins", "Winter", and “Pirate Gang” smileys.

Deal begins: 12.06 00:00 CEST

Deal ends: 13.06 00:00 CEST

Have fun and see you in the game!

AIGRIND team

Edited by Peony

happy 11th year anniversary warspear online and ai grind bq16.gif

ty for being there for us all admins, devs and mods

bq21.gif@snorlax @r0land @Reivenorik @Peter_Munk @Daria @Kuzmitch @Peony i hope my memory helps me and i didnt miss anyone to mention that i know

10 hours ago, lallouss said:

happy 11th year anniversary warspear online and ai grind bq16.gif

ty for being there for us all admins, devs and mods

bq21.gif@snorlax @r0land @Reivenorik @Peter_Munk @Daria @Kuzmitch @Peony i hope my memory helps me and i didnt miss anyone to mention that i know

@LaOnza is missing 

@Kuzmitch hope he is still part of the team

Edited by Zeusthegod

i hope my memory helps me and i didnt miss anyone to mention that i know

Мioko

On 6/13/2019 at 2:56 PM, Akasha said:

She is from Skylore! I just borrowed her for a moment and gave it my playful touch. :happy: 

62214391_551518018585715_328541414908074

HEHEHE i knew u had something to do with it at least even if not orginal but amazing idea good job bq8.gif

19 минут назад, VitoKill99 сказал:

any chance lvl 30 will give 3experts skills points?

First of all, he drinks beer at home on Sundays, and secondly, he won't say anything either on Monday. :biggrin:

Wait for the announcement.

В 16.06.2019 в 10:52, акм сказал:

First of all, he drinks beer at home on Sundays

I prefer wine :true_story1:

В 16.06.2019 в 10:32, VitoKill99 сказал:

any chance lvl 30 will give 3experts skills points? 

Everything is possible, but for sure you can find out only after release :advise:

Still no news for update , game boring ... Capped players dont have content at all , at lvl 18 you had irslenort+bosses irsle caves+bosses lab+bosses swamps+bosses 4 contents , on lvl 28 you have stupid pelion and thats it , bet on lvl 30 you get 1 more dg 1 more raid boss 1 more island 1 new skill and thats only it. Ppl will cap lvl 30 in 2-3 days tops , kill raid once and thats it content over. 

25 минут назад, ericoy сказал:

on lvl 28 you have stupid pelion and thats it , bet on lvl 30 you get 1 more dg 1 more raid boss 1 more island 1 new skill and thats only it. Ppl will cap lvl 30 in 2-3 days tops , kill raid once and thats it content over. 

"I have not seen anything yet, I do not know anything, but I am ready to shoot myself in advance. But silently shooting yourself is boring, so at first I will cry loudly and spoil your mood.":tease:

• Akasha unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, акм said:

"I have not seen anything yet, I do not know anything, but I am ready to shoot myself in advance. But silently shooting yourself is boring, so at first I will cry loudly and spoil your mood.":tease:

if it helps, ill also shoot myself