WarSpear Here I COME!!

ODST Phantom

Hi Am New In Here! :yahoo:

Server : US Sapphire  :search:

Class : Warlock  :diablo:

IGN : AntiCrime  8)

Hope We Will See in Game! And Give Me Some advices And Info For My Class WARLOCK!!  :drinks:

See Yeah!  :friends:

Hey and welcome to the world of warspear ;D

you are a forsaken undead warlock resurrected by the dead and you got a new life to spend,

warlock is a really really really dangerous class if you know how to use it :good:  im a warlock myself.

Firstly, i suggest u save all the money u earn from first island, do not, i repeat, do not waste any amounts of coins no matter what, or else you'll be a poor beggar at second island not having enough gold to buy items, not to mention, repairing your items.

Anyways, if u have any questions about how to save the gold pm me in game :drinks:

I'm from Us-sapphire

lvl 19 warlock - Shadowtear

these are my skills:

Fear- 5

Dark circle- 5

arrow of darkness-3 (i'll max this to 5 once i reach lvl 20)

the reason why i decided to max fear at the beginning is because you dont need to cast it on the ground, dark circle does fail a few times, losing a stun skill = you're doomed, as for fear, you do not need to unlock the target, then chose where to cast it, then tap it to cast it on the ground, because it all happens automatically.

once i got max fear, i decided to got for max dark circle why? because fear and dark circle are both control skills and is really, really helpful when it comes to pvp and pve. The duration of max fear is around 6 seconds, while max dark circle has 6 seconds aswell, 6 + 6 seconds = 12 seconds stun time which is ALOT! :friends:

anyways, if u have any questions, feel free to pm me :good:

Hey and welcome to the world of warspear ;D

you are a forsaken undead warlock resurrected by the dead and you got a new life to spend,

warlock is a really really really dangerous class if you know how to use it :good:  im a warlock myself.

Firstly, i suggest u save all the money u earn from first island, do not, i repeat, do not waste any amounts of coins no matter what, or else you'll be a poor beggar at second island not having enough gold to buy items, not to mention, repairing your items.

Anyways, if u have any questions about how to save the gold pm me in game :drinks:

I'm from Us-sapphire

lvl 19 warlock - Shadowtear

these are my skills:

Fear- 5

Dark circle- 5

arrow of darkness-3 (i'll max this to 5 once i reach lvl 20)

the reason why i decided to max fear at the beginning is because you dont need to cast it on the ground, dark circle does fail a few times, losing a stun skill = you're doomed, as for fear, you do not need to unlock the target, then chose where to cast it, then tap it to cast it on the ground, because it all happens automatically.

once i got max fear, i decided to got for max dark circle why? because fear and dark circle are both control skills and is really, really helpful when it comes to pvp and pve. The duration of max fear is around 6 seconds, while max dark circle has 6 seconds aswell, 6 + 6 seconds = 12 seconds stun time which is ALOT! :friends:

anyways, if u have any questions, feel free to pm me :good:

Yay! Thanks Alot! For this Help!! :).

Hope i See You in Game :P

Hi Am New In Here! :yahoo:

Server : US Sapphire  :search:

Class : Warlock  :diablo:

IGN : AntiCrime  8)

Hope We Will See in Game! And Give Me Some advices And Info For My Class WARLOCK!!  :drinks:

See Yeah!  :friends:

halo fan? :give_rose: O:-)  5 hours and 46 minutes till halo 4  ::)

halo fan? :give_rose: O:-)  5 hours and 46 minutes till halo 4  ::)

OMG u serious? u have no idea how long ive been waiting for halo 4 :shok:  man i gotta buy it (runs to store)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

add xconbeast for island two its easier when to tag team isle two :unknw:

im not there yet but ive been using older char and gotten to like lvl 14 so well do good for awhile

OMG u serious? u have no idea how long ive been waiting for halo 4 :shok:  man i gotta buy it (runs to store)

Dude you have no idea.... lmfao. I haven't had time to play it but now I bought a shitload of mountain dew for the double xp trying to catch up to my friends. You have live?

Dude you have no idea.... lmfao. I haven't had time to play it but now I bought a shitload of mountain dew for the double xp trying to catch up to my friends. You have live?

That explains so much  :rofl: