Sign in to follow this  
dongtuuyenblackpeony

Help for a Newbie player

Hello ppl, I'am new here, I read a lot of topics talking about and equips for characters and many ppl said to don't spend money with equipments, and buy arena equipments (free itens).
But just in fights at arena, is very hard to buy a weapon or armor there are differents ways to get these equips ? Sry for my english 😐 but help me xD ...

You can spend money on equipments, but dont buy them too often. Armors from quests are good enough till lvl17. And those should last you untill you get lvl26-28 gear.

1 час назад, dongtuuyenblackpeony сказал:

Hello ppl, I'am new here, I read a lot of topics talking about and equips for characters and many ppl said to don't spend money with equipments, and buy arena equipments (free itens).
But just in fights at arena, is very hard to buy a weapon or armor there are differents ways to get these equips ? Sry for my english 😐 but help me xD ...

Still, the game is designed for small donations, this is especially important at the very beginning, (Irselnort), otherwise it is a very long and difficult path. Trade can help a lot, but again, without working capital, it is difficult. Look for guides, on the forum you can find many ready-made tips. Good luck! :rolleyes:

В 11.06.2019 в 08:54, акм сказал:

Still, the game is designed for small donations, this is especially important at the very beginning, (Irselnort), otherwise it is a very long and difficult path. Trade can help a lot, but again, without working capital, it is difficult. Look for guides, on the forum you can find many ready-made tips. Good luck! :rolleyes:

Dont wait to see you here))