Any clan willing to accept a newbie.

Skull3us

Yes, Im a newbie but know this. Ive played other mmos and it doesnt take me long to level. So i will eventually not be a newbie. So, if your willing to accept me into your clan. Even on a temp/watching level. I'd be more then happy to join.

I'm a nice person. I try to help out. With the stuff I know now(which is short of nothing at the moment.)

Finally, this game is fun but nobody to talk to/level with will make this game very boring, very fast.

[glow=red,2,300]

Thank you for your consideration.

If you want me then message me on one of my toons or post on here.[/glow]

Yes, Im a newbie but know this. Ive played other mmos and it doesnt take me long to level. So i will eventually not be a newbie. So, if your willing to accept me into your clan. Even on a temp/watching level. I'd be more then happy to join.

I'm a nice person. I try to help out. With the stuff I know now(which is short of nothing at the moment.)

Finally, this game is fun but nobody to talk to/level with will make this game very boring, very fast.

[glow=red,2,300]

What Class is going to be your main?

Rogue, im liking this class a lot more then the dk.

Ah damn, was hoping you was going to say DK or a healing Class, would have gave you shot in Fear, we farm deep astral a lot, so The tanking class's/Healing Class's more needed at this point. Good Luck on your search though buddy  :drinks: Can tell your Exp'd and would make a great edition to someone's Clan.

Ah damn, was hoping you was going to say DK or a healing Class, would have gave you shot in Fear, we farm deep astral a lot, so The tanking class's/Healing Class's more needed at this point. Good Luck on your search though buddy  :drinks: Can tell your Exp'd and would make a great edition to someone's Clan.

my dk is vitcon and 'm going to lvl up to 17 . i want farm lab so can you lemme join?

nobody to talk to/level with will make this game very boring, very fast.

most reason why newbies leave the game early!!!

to solve that i made many chars just to lvl up with newbies  :good: but if u are too bored and need some chat pm any of my char i may even join ur quests(clear off chainless from this :sorry: )

most reason why newbies leave the game early!!!

to solve that i made many chars just to lvl up with newbies  :good: but if u are too bored and need some chat pm any of my char i may even join ur quests(clear off chainless from this :sorry: )

The only struggle with mmos in most clases. At least if you need help on the more hp monster quest.

I can help you level and stuff. Add Toshya and Toshe to your friends list and drop me a line if you see me on. :3 I wouldn't worry too much about joining a clan, they really aren't as useful in this game as they are in others. They really only want higher level players with good stats, regardless of whether or not they are actually good players. (i.e help others, good attitude, knows how to play their class)

Anyway, welcome to Warspear, I hope you like it and I hope we can be friends.  ;D

I can help you level and stuff. Add Toshya and Toshe to your friends list and drop me a line if you see me on. :3 I wouldn't worry too much about joining a clan, they really aren't as useful in this game as they are in others. They really only want higher level players with good stats, regardless of whether or not they are actually good players. (i.e help others, good attitude, knows how to play their class)

Anyway, welcome to Warspear, I hope you like it and I hope we can be friends.  ;D

That may apply to a lot of Clans, but as for Fear, we care more about the person's: Attitude, ability to follow instructions, etc...Not to much on lvl and amp, can honestly care less about the person's amp :)

[glow=red,2,300]

Bro Fear would be glad to have you if your still interested, took Lvl req. Down a bit, give me a PM whenever.

I am still intrested in join the fear clan. Awesome name. Your cool so i must assume everyone else is pretty cool and im on the level up mojo im almost level 11 on my rogue. Toke me 3 days to get to level 11 and that is with college and a job. haha

That may apply to a lot of Clans, but as for Fear, we care more about the person's: Attitude, ability to follow instructions, etc...Not to much on lvl and amp, can honestly care less about the person's amp :)

Placed an application on your guild page for the clan.

Can u help me too please  :drinks: