ideas?

zhuronghu

just had another awesome idea.... devs should really think of using this or making it better:

A bank, like when u got to select your chars you can store items or thing u dont want to or dont cant use yet in a bank along with gold and its a bank that all your chars share so if one char needs something that another of your chars has you can store it in bank and withdraw it from a different character. i have come across this problem many many many times. i just think it would be a good idea but thats just my thinking. tell me what you guys think about it.

good idea !! 

increase bag slot like 200...... with  lv 15 / lv 17/  lv 18 sets .... start to take a lot of space..... a place where u can store ur items or share with ur other char will be awesome.......

good idea !! 

increase bag slot like 200...... with  lv 15 / lv 17/  lv 18 sets .... start to take a lot of space..... a place where u can store ur items or share with ur other char will be awesome.......

LOVES THAT IDEA THE MOST...:D:D:D:D

Very good idea, developers had plans to add banks in game before, i remember seeing banks in nadir, t1 elven side and mc side, and in kamp- riff. but they removed the bank buildings at v1.5 if i remember correctly.. Banks would be so great because it's kinda annoying to use 2 devices just to trade over items to one character

LOVES THAT IDEA THE MOST...:D:D:D:D

but there will be problems arises though... :cray: :cray: :cray: ...i have that idea ever since i play warspear...the problem is getting out rich somebody will be fairly easy if that storage make its appearance...such as: you can buy warlock gears in elf side VERY cheaply unlike in MC side....since mc side have the warlock so basically you can buy warlock gears in elf side(CHEAPLY) and sell it to MC side and gain a a lot of income ;D ;D ;D ...i seriously love that idea and i play Trickster Online(PC ONLINE GAME) and yes they have that kind of system and i love using it a lot more then i thought...that's the first problem that i could find and thought off...i don't know about you guys but I'll support that idea though... ;D ;D ;D ...its nice to have that kind of storage system...and i have the conclusion for that too...well partly ends the problem but made another problem... :fool: :fool: :fool: ...in any case the conclusion was to make ALL equipments stay at the same PRICE be it from MC or ELVEN faction...that's the conclusion that i thought of to fix that problem but who am i kidding here theres bound to be overpricing equips soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon after that system made its appearand...oh well...

LOVES THAT IDEA THE MOST!!!!!!!!!

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

well in an online game i also play and have played over 10 years has a system called the grand exchange this is like the market but u put items in and people from over 120 different servers can buy and sell stuff to one another. i also hate the fact that i have to use 2 devices to transfer items from one char to another it gets very annoying i hope the devs bring back banks and the old m coin menu i miss that too.

yes neelam... lol how many times have you farmed deep astral and got a crossbow or longbow from b3? i have a bunch of times and i just drop them but if the devs make it so you can transfer between your own chars on the same account then you could sell them. :good:

that be really awesome i got many drop with sun defence :facepalm:  especially rings :fool: :mega_shok:

yes neelam... lol how many times have you farmed deep astral and got a crossbow or longbow from b3? i have a bunch of times and i just drop them but if the devs make it so you can transfer between your own chars on the same account then you could sell them. :good:

yes Neelam...that's what the idea above states... 8) 8) 8) ....

go idea for bank,but i think share items with ur other faction char is good,but if we can have bank with 100 will abe awesome! Aigrind think abuot that!

Lol funny how if a guy would of posted this idea.. everyone in this thread would of been all like

"OMFGZ U NOOB!!! THIS IDEA BEEN SAY SO MANI TYMES U NOOB I TELL YA!!"

But since its a "female" they're all like

" I'd say, that's an excellent idea my fair lady,  thou shall be worshipped by thai penis"

And

" Yes that's a very fresh idea. I love it and its duckin awesome, can Isee tits now?"

And when you say

"No tits you losers! Get a life!"

They'll be like

"OMFG THAT IDEA IS SO OVERUSED! LIKE OMG GET NEW IDEAS U n00b!!!"

Oh by the way.. if you mean a bank for all your chars. Such as sharing a bank with your elf and mc chars.

Then that would be a horrible and old idea

If you mean a bank between same faction chars such as mc only. Then that's a good but old idea.

Lol funny how if a guy would of posted this idea.. everyone in this thread would of been all like

" I'd say, that's an excellent idea my fair lady,  thou shall be worshipped by thai penis"

And

" Yes that's a very fresh idea. I love it and its duckin awesome, can Isee tits now?"

And when you say

They'll be like

I've never seen the idea since im newer. I also dont care whether the user is male or female. Its still a great idea and even if it is a repost its good to see that multiple users desire the suggestion.  :drinks:

good idea !! 

i would rather also change item's place . for example : i wanna make all dark set items along with .

And

And when you say

They'll be like

Please don't troll ok? I know these ideas are old but if players keep bringing up ideas that have been mentioned before then they have a greater chance of getting recognized and I looked every where and nevr found a post talking about my idea of the berserker class in such detail that I have described. Some ideas are new some are just old ones resurfacing.

:nea: he just jelious :rofl:

Please don't troll ok? I know these ideas are old but if players keep bringing up ideas that have been mentioned before then they have a greater chance of getting recognized and I looked every where and nevr found a post talking about my idea of the berserker class in such detail that I have described. Some ideas are new some are just old ones resurfacing.

gotek that was just a nasty comment, idk why people have attitudes like that. just spewing rotten comments from their mouth. i dont worship penis nor did i take any credit for the ideas i posted. except for one that i think i did actually come up with. if you dont got anything nice to say dont say nothing at all. dont be a jerk :facepalm:

just had another awesome idea.... devs should really think of using this or making it better:

A bank, like when u got to select your chars you can store items or thing u dont want to or dont cant use yet in a bank along with gold and its a bank that all your chars share so if one char needs something that another of your chars has you can store it in bank and withdraw it from a different character. i have come across this problem many many many times. i just think it would be a good idea but thats just my thinking. tell me what you guys think about it.

Yes these idea's are old, but it is something that players are going to continue to cry for. This is an ever evolving game that needs to to meet players  wants and needs.

If you have taken a look in the suggestion section of forum you will see that i have suggested for a "storage" and "shared character storage". Sharing items between chars just might solve our enemy drop problem also.. i mean whats the point of farming ( or questing swamps these days ) for hours and receiving an item that only the opposing faction can use to its full potential.. Then we have specific class items like Bows for an example.

Stashes should also have the currency storage option also. With a stash chest you will find that we wont have a need for extra bag slots ( a problem i have always found.. 100 slots has never been enough for me to store my treasures  ;D ). This idea should be something aigrind would like to have, due to its potential to create another set of miracle shop items.. such as: Storage chests available to buy ( and yes make them an item so players without coin can purchase from players ) and will give another source of use for slot bags for chest slot extension.

If you look at many Rpg's and online rpg's alike, you will find these kind of chests in them. ( Torchlight 2, diablo and sacred as quick examples ).

lol born i give you credit for the idea :give_rose:  i never wanted the credit because i knew the idea was old but like i have stated before, if you keep bringing it up its more likely to be recognized rather then collecting dust :)

if you keep bringing it up its more likely to be recognized rather then collecting dust :)

Yes agreed. More we bring it up, the more devs should look at it and consider.

The funny thing though is that when we cry for something, many cry that we have it when devs come through for us.  :lol:  poor devs.

Couple of examples: Remove bats from pvp cave and another way to get lab items. Many cried for them and now many cry about them.

ID RATHER FARM MY ITEMS THEN BUY THEM i knew the swamps was a bad idea and never wanted it. all the items you recieved should have been reciving and should not be able to be traded. as for the bats i love no bats lol :good:

• 6 months later...

And

" Yes that's a very fresh idea. I love it and its ♥♥♥♥in awesome, can Isee tits now?"

And when you say

They'll be like

The biggest noob ever played warspear :facepalm:

Will be awesome if i can trade my drops to my other faction's chars & sell it! I really don t know what to do with my fbchosen weapons dropped while farming..  :facepalm: