which side is better?show your reasons

Karanean

which side is better?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. which side is better?

• Mountain clans/forsaken
    • Firstborn/Chosen

today i got some problems with the elfs and i'm very pissed off. it think i'm going to play  mc.Mc are united,kind and helpful :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

when elves start to do a real TEAMWORK will be the best side.... ( my mind... ) but actually is full of buisness players ...

Mc side is better if u want get best items ...they always help to kill ...the prices of items are better

I can't say about other servers MC/Forsaken, i'll simply say about Emerald's Mountain Clan/Forsaken side.

Very helpful server, kind people, rarely you'll find someone who'll offend you or something along these lines.

Cheap prices for items (except some overpriced stuff at lv13 :bad: ), easy hunting boss since almost no one is 2nd Island, and in general, you'll have fun here.

when elves start to do a real TEAMWORK will be the best side.... ( my mind... ) but actually is full of buisness players ...

Doubt that elfs can ever learn 'Teamwork'. I've disturbed many times their hunts, and always saw 2 to 3 parties there. And i doubt they all are in One party  :wacko: Elfs always greedy, overpriced items from what i see (trust me, i have chosen character checking dealer.) and that stupid 'Pay me to help you kill miniboss with 2k hp' thing  :facepalm:

That's all i have to say.

u can meet with nice friends in both side. and u can meet with selfish players in both side too.

be cool, play nice  :dirol:

but i dont care sides. I love my class 8)

i would say mcsaken but if u want to lvl up fast elf but mcsaken actually if u every need help fear clan help with chainless so its easy and mcsaken people work as one and also mcsaken most ppl have more than 2 characters which is good beacuse all quest can be done easily :drinks: :friends:

i loooooooooooove mc side and always will. i say mc side is best because helpful players (like me  :give_rose: ) lol and a bunch other players that are helpful. i also say mc better because ive noticed that alot of the higher lvl respectable elfs have been coming to mc side due to new players that think they know everything (pvpranger) i hate him but its just all part of the game. im always on first isle if anyone needs my help just pm me. also i will try not to sound rude while saying this but..... please dont waste my time asking for my help gathering  daily quest items........ thats just pure lazyness and i know all about that :D hahaha been playing over a year and still not lvl 20 lmao im super lazy when it comes to lvling up. :blush:  if anyone truly needs my help just pm me.

complete some swamps quests and u will be lvlv 20 without even realising  :friends:

ewwwwwwwww i hate swamps lol i have been doing just the simple and easy quick quests and it going good i guess. im down to like 774 xp to lvl 20. not too bad lol. timeuss doesnt want me to lvl up because he said id be harder then lol. i love fighting rangers :pleasantry:  makes me feel strong i guess lol

ewwwwwwwww i hate swamps lol i have been doing just the simple and easy quick quests and it going good i guess. im down to like 774 xp to lvl 20. not too bad lol. timeuss doesnt want me to lvl up because he said id be harder then lol. i love fighting rangers :pleasantry:  makes me feel strong i guess lol

I hate it to;) and i have the same situation, still on 19 lvl and dont want to lvl up:P i dont have time to go further. I spend time helping helping and helping:D

I hate it to;) and i have the same situation, still on 19 lvl and dont want to lvl up:P i dont have time to go further. I spend time helping helping and helping:D

thats good that your helping others who need it :good:  i was asked to kill torar 3 times yesterday lmao i dont mind though :)