My karma :( im so sad

Solarheal

Who would you rather play with??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather play with??

• Pvprange the biased ranger!
    • Solarheal, the kind priest!

Big talk for a guy who f*cks me over for 5 set sign then gos crying to me about his daddy issues then runs to mc side and asks  why everyone hates him. In case u havent realized why all your old friends hate you is because of things like the quote above. Now go have fun with your 1 fr ;Diend on mc side and apacolytico

asks why everyone hates me? ducked you over for 5 set signs? My dad hates me?

:facepalm: :facepalm:

You have a wierd fantasy bro, tell another story im enjoying this :spiteful:

awh lol solarheal, no need to be sad about your karma :shout:  look at me, i hate having -7, and its all my fault :cray:  i just made a little post a while ago and got -1 on it, then i smited that user, and we made a third world war until we both got -7 :cray:  if only i didnt smite him.. i would only have had -1 :unknw:  but who cares, its just karma :pleasantry:  (even though i like karma)

Question how do u change someones karma  :lol:  i really have no idea :rofl:

u need to have posted atleast 50 replies on forums to unlock the karma button, once u have 50 posts, look right under the posters profile pic, then look under the karma info of the player, right there there should be A [ +] and [-] button. Click on either of then to change karma

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmaoooooo pvprange just gave me another negative karma lmao this is his 5th negative karma he has given me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

keep them coming!!! keep them coming pvpnoob! bwahahahahaha

:crazy:  Karma?

Some people dont think much of it.. others abuse it.. and some find it mildly important.

The Main question would be.. which one are you?

i really dont care about karma at all tbh im just simply pointing out how bad i annoy pvprange. he talks so much crap and cant back it up and is trying to annoy me  :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  lmao but its not working ahahahaha give me -1 million karma and ill still laugh ;D

i will be there lol college is just getting hetic as the semester is coming to an end i will be playing alot in december because i will be on break :dirol: ;D ;D :blush: