My karma :( im so sad

Solarheal

Who would you rather play with??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather play with??

• Pvprange the biased ranger!
    • Solarheal, the kind priest!

So i had my karma changed by pvprange, i agreed with another user and he gave me -1. I understand that this can never be changed however i never insulted him or directly said something offensive. He is just so sensitive about his  poor reputation that he is lashing out at anyone! If you have ever played in a party with me then you will understand that all i do is try to help others. :cray:  Im so sad that my first karma is -1 karma as i have tried so hard to be nice, if any of you feel the generosity to give me good karma i will always remember and appreciate it!! Im sorry pvprange that i upset you and i hope that i can be more kind to everyone of youin the future!!!! :clapping: O:-) ::)

:facepalm: is karma a big deal? me and blackdead played with our smites before when we were stilll enemies smiting each other amost everyday . i have -18 and idgaf  :rofl:

:facepalm: is karma a big deal? me and blackdead played with our smites before when we were stilll enemies smiting each other amost everyday . i have -18 and idgaf  :rofl:

lol :rofl: :rofl:

and change pool u arent king priest :clapping:

Never said "king" i said kind. And no karma isnt a big deal, im just sad that my first point is -1 when i didnt even say anything that was mean or hateful. You guys dont have to care, im just expressing my opinion!  :friends:

Such is life in the realm.

Don't care about your karma. I smite everyone asking for karma.

I made suggestion that was surprisingly met with good opinions (check sig). Even though many people read it, nobody karmad me. It's up to them to give karma.

Rate people based on their post, not because of 900 posts and +75 karma.

why yall coming onto solar's post and being mean? i agree with solar and pvprange is a just a kid that literally thinks he is the king when i can beat him with my hatchet :bad:  just be nice and courteous towards others and if someone says something that insults you then ignore it and dont snap back with an insult. it makes you look immature and simple minded. annnnnnd i dont know how to give karma or anything like that. sorry :unknw:

why yall coming onto solar's post and being mean? i agree with solar and pvprange is a just a kid that literally thinks he is the king when i can beat him with my hatchet :bad:  just be nice and courteous towards others and if someone says something that insults you then ignore it and dont snap back with an insult. it makes you look immature and simple minded. annnnnnd i dont know how to give karma or anything like that. sorry :unknw:

Thank you, the karma isnt that important, its just the negative impact on my rep. Hopefully people read what you said ^_^  :give_rose:

Thank you, the karma isnt that important, its just the negative impact on my rep. Hopefully people read what you said ^_^  :give_rose:

You called me nasty names in game Solarheal and to Zhur you never once beat #1 GOD Pvprange... I killed you in Nadir 3 times today and Arena twice.

just ignore that troll solar hes a sad loser kid :bad:  he claims he can beat me but i have beaten him more times then i can count on my fingers and toes lol but if it makes u feel better solar i can personally make sure pvprange never gets into pvp cave again  ;D

just ignore that troll solar hes a sad loser kid :bad:  he claims he can beat me but i have beaten him more times then i can count on my fingers and toes lol but if it makes u feel better solar i can personally make sure pvprange never gets into pvp cave again  ;D

We got a big boy on campus :clapping:

i dont know how to give karma or anything like that. sorry :unknw: 

If you look to the side of a post at the posters details, you should see the + and  - under the karma counter. Simply click on the + or - symbol to change their karma accordingly. Be thoughtful before you change it  :good:

I don 't wanna be bad.

I 'm sure you are a nice and good boy...but , you feel good if your karma change becouse you ask for it ?...

I simply said i appreciate the generosity, i never directly asked anyone to boost my karma. Honestly im over it and would delete this post if i could because pvprange and i have more or less settled our issues.

y do u care abo pvprange he is suck a lil kid him n cool cat them just ppl i just dont like at all thats just me if i dont like u n after a while i still dont its there peomblem not mine i hate eisha n more ppl from b2k but im grown i said ii was sorry n we cool now so them guys just tlk to much shit when both of them have arena bows n they rich in real life u should be ashame of ur self :diablo: :bad: :shok:

y do u care abo pvprange he is suck a lil kid him n cool cat them just ppl i just dont like at all thats just me if i dont like u n after a while i still dont its there peomblem not mine i hate eisha n more ppl from b2k but im grown i said ii was sorry n we cool now so them guys just tlk to much shit when both of them have arena bows n they rich in real life u should be ashame of ur self :diablo: :bad: :shok:

Coolcat is a friend of mine, and all the characters in your sig are mc, so i really dont care about your problems with others. Plus being rich in real life isnt a bad thing, so get over it. As i already said i would delete this posting if i could, pvprange is 34 years old, he is not a little kid. Also, i can barely understand what you wrote so if i misinterpreted please let me kno  :unknw:

Coolcat is a friend of mine, and all the characters in your sig are mc, so i really dont care about your problems with others. Plus being rich in real life isnt a bad thing, so get over it. As i already said i would delete this posting if i could, pvprange is 34 years old, he is not a little kid. Also, i can barely understand what you wrote so if i misinterpreted please let me kno  :unknw:

its cuz i write very fast  n i use text type languge n if pvp range is 34  years old doing immature things like getting  on mc trade chat saying he the best n this n that he is annoying af i have elf friends from mc side cuz they turn elf n they tell me not to kill them but if ur friend is coocat idgaf he aint my friend he tlk to much shit atlease pvp range has heart to go to are town with alot of new players  i give him that coolcat will tell venom arrow n saffo to gank me in pvp cave all day long cuz venom told me which i have respect for venom n he respect me since i beat him 2 times in the row in pvp cave thats y i dont like coolcat if u wanted to no y i didnt like them ppl cuz they do coward things

its cuz i write very fast  n i use text type languge n if pvp range is 34  years old doing immature things like getting  on mc trade chat saying he the best n this n that he is annoying af i have elf friends from mc side cuz they turn elf n they tell me not to kill them but if ur friend is coocat idgaf he aint my friend he tlk to much shit atlease pvp range has heart to go to are town with alot of new players  i give him that coolcat will tell venom arrow n saffo to gank me in pvp cave all day long cuz venom told me which i have respect for venom n he respect me since i beat him 2 times in the row in pvp cave thats y i dont like coolcat if u wanted to no y i didnt like them ppl cuz they do coward things

U are getting way to involved in your emotions regarding this game dude. Its just a game bro, venom and coolcat are both friends of mine, and regardless of whether or not they have killed you; its just a game. Chill out...

Youve never beaten me lmfao and i kill you whenever i see you because u like to talk big over forum... as for me asking anyone to gank you... there is no need because all your characters are weak fyi.

Youve never beaten me lmfao and i kill you whenever i see you because u like to talk big over forum... as for me asking anyone to gank you... there is no need because all your characters are weak fyi.

You are right, he WEAKSAUCE lol.

this guy speaks truth i dont like people who act like pvprange and coolcatkid cocky assholes if you ask me just saying :good:

this guy speaks truth i dont like people who act like pvprange and coolcatkid cocky assholes if you ask me just saying :good:

Big talk for a guy who f*cks me over for 5 set sign then gos crying to me about his daddy issues then runs to mc side and asks  why everyone hates him. In case u havent realized why all your old friends hate you is because of things like the quote above. Now go have fun with your 1 friend on mc side and apacolytico

:lol:  We seriously need to make a dedicated ♥♥♥♥♥, whinge, moan, groan, cry, fights and self inflation threads.

peace.. out  :pleasantry:

You are right, he WEAKSAUCE lol.

all my characters r weak but u sure do run from my rogue n coolcat u stfu u fagget  i hate u the most in this dam game my emtions not in the game i just dont like cowards

atleast 50 posts to be able to add karma to another person

Then you will find + and - buttons under each users karma counter. Click one to make that adjustment to the users counter.

Be thoughtful before each change.

:)

all my characters r weak but u sure do run from my rogue n coolcat u stfu u fagget  i hate u the most in this dam game my emtions not in the game i just dont like cowards

Nerd rage  :diablo: :diablo:  Cool story too bro. Wanna hear mine? Once upon a time, nobody gave a shit. The End.