Looking for friends.

PvpRange

Give Pvprange a chance at friendship?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Give Pvprange a chance at friendship?

• No!
    • Yes!
    • Maybe
    • No, Pvprange can delete his char!
    • Yes, I love Pvprange

I know i might have got off on the wrong foot with some people, but i really am a nice guy. Just looking to have fun game play with friendly people.

Can anyone ever forgive me? :(

Thats because you automatically assume you are the best. Amd regardless of whether or not that is true, people dont like being told they arent the best. You just always told everyone thAt you are "#1"  lol  :facepalm: :facepalm:  You arent, and no one ever will be, there is always someone better, so admit that. And people might begin to respect you :pleasantry:

I know i might have got off on the wrong foot with some people, but i really am a nice guy. Just looking to have fun game play with friendly people.

Can anyone ever forgive me? :(

Deja vu.

Reasons why people don't like you: You keep spamming (I'm best, I killed..., etc); all you do is just disturb people and be cocky.

Work on those things and maybe apologize and people would probably consider you ;) Oh, yes. You can Check your karma, See what you need to fix

Well, i think people should give me a chance since im #1 Pro Player. It's always good to have some one that is a pro to call on and help you at times.

I 'm still waitin on my server.Maybe i can help you level up...eheh...Let 's see if you come,I give chances to Everybody, always.So if you come it will be my pleasure to help you.Let 'see what s your decision. O:-)

Well, the problem is not you, pvprange! Some people just don't get sarcasms and jokes that is why they hate you.  :facepalm: and yeah we can be good friends  :drinks:

Well, the problem is not you, pvprange! Some people just don't get sarcasms and jokes that is why they hate you.  :facepalm: and yeah we can be good friends  :drinks:

:good: We all should be friends and just make war just for fun..

Well, i think people should give me a chance since im #1 Pro Player. It's always good to have some one that is a pro to call on and help you at times.

LOL!! This was your reply to her saying she doesn't like you saying you're the best!  I'm laughing so hard!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol:

At first i tried to fight pvprange, but after a while you realize its pointless lol he is pretty outrageous sometimes but in a funny way  :lol:

Yes, ppl are too blinded to see that, what a shame they cant have fun;)

Yes, ppl are too blinded to see that, what a shame they cant have fun;)

Sometimes sarcasm and ornaryness is hard for people to "get" when its simply on a webpage. Its just different humor is all.  :friends:

Sometimes sarcasm and ornaryness is hard for people to "get" when its simply on a webpage. Its just different humor is all.  :friends:

Exactly. I want to press ->  [i like]

At first i tried to fight pvprange, but after a while you realize its pointless lol he is pretty outrageous sometimes but in a funny way  :lol:

Exactly, at first i just spammed him back saying hes not the best until the point i just realized how hilarious he was :rofl:  now, whenever i see him at tc (mc side) the only thing i can do is to sit behind my computer screen with a box o' popcorn to see how he replies back to his haters ;D 

Exactly, at first i just spammed him back saying hes not the best until the point i just realized how hilarious he was :rofl:  now, whenever i see him at tc (mc side) the only thing i can do is to sit behind my computer screen with a box o' popcorn to see how he replies back to his haters ;D

LOL!!!! Priceless  :yahoo:

OMG best time after boring WS game. u get to see "things"

Its beyond sarcasm, its stupid lol

Besides that u can't chat with a guy that every 10 sentences one is "I'm #1 pro" or something perv  :facepalm:

And come to disturb other faction trade chat isn't sarcasm, its childish  :bad:

I'm not saying he's a good or a bad guy, just that he must change his bahavior and act according to his age

Its beyond sarcasm, its stupid lol

Besides that u can't chat with a guy that every 10 sentences one is "I'm #1 pro" or something perv  :facepalm:

And come to disturb other faction trade chat isn't sarcasm, its childish  :bad:

I'm not saying he's a good or a bad guy, just that he must change his bahavior and act according to his age

I agree, but he wont, so all you can do is ignore him or laugh at his actions/attitude. At least he isnt malicious, at least i havent seen him be.

You have to give him some points for determination, he has succeeded in talking/trolling his way onto the lips of everyone in sapphire in a matter of one month? Your retaliation is his fuel, your typing his name in tc his fire.

You can get angry while he is laughing or take it for what it is and laugh along with it. Much prefer this method than old beastmodes.

You have to give him some points for determination, he has succeeded in talking/trolling his way onto the lips of everyone in sapphire in a matter of one month? Your retaliation is his fuel, your typing his name in tc his fire.

You can get angry while he is laughing or take it for what it is and laugh along with it. Much prefer this method than old beastmodes.

Honestly? I don't laugh bout what he says, i laugh at him lolol  :facepalm:

Honestly? I don't laugh bout what he says, i laugh at him lolol  :facepalm:

Well that's the thing, he makes himself a fool, it makes you curious about the destiny of Pvprange. Can you deny that? Pvprange vs the world i'm all popcorn about it.

Well that's the thing, he makes himself a fool, it makes you curious about the destiny of Pvprange. Can you deny that? Pvprange vs the world i'm all popcorn about it.

Lmao, ur watching too much movies hahaha

None is fighting him back, not coz he's op or something, just coz it doesn't worth it  :good:

My bet its that he's gonna get tired of this game n hopefully get a life.

Or create several chars at all servers and be the must known ♥♥♥♥♥  :bad: ;D

And back again he's gonna get tired n quit lmao

Pvprange, wish you the best, none deserves to live for a game n being good at it instead focusing on being a better person. :(

PS: Btw, ty for the bad karma... like u said: haters gonna hate ;)

Ladygi is jealous of me. Always post on my thread, she loves me ahaha.

Who wouldn't love the #1 Pro Player?

The only thing i dont like about you is that constant inhaling n exhaling habit that you have.

Someday we will marry and have beautiful kids, I know you want that doll

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cool story... wanna hear mine? Its a fairytale.

Once upon a time nobody gave a shit. The end.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cool story... wanna hear mine? Its a fairytale.

Once upon a time nobody gave a shit. The end.

I'm glad you like me, must be crushing hard

I'm glad you like me, must be crushing hard

Bro, do u realise that when i said "the end" the story already ended, right? Don't try to continue with it.  :facepalm: