Holiday event update(Christmas holiday season version)

Kimimaro100

Do you want to add this quests I made for next Christmas event?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to add this quests I made for next Christmas event?

• Yes.
    • No.

This are the Christmas holiday quest that i want to suggest please add them for the christmas season update....

Snowy Island New version- This is similar to the old island that is featured in the old version of warspear. In this place we will do our Christmas daily  quest which gives good items.

Here are the quest that will be featured in this island.

And Also make this Island bigger because more exciting quest will be featured in this island

Name of quest: Crazy Holiday Worker Elves.

Description: This Holiday season we manufactured gifts for the people of Arinar but some crazy worker elves steal some of the gifts. We want you_____(name of player) to give back one of those gifts and we will give some nice reward for you.

Mechanics of quest:The crazy worker elves are scatterred around Islenorth,Nortland,Mountain Clan Island, Forsaken Island,Firstborn Island, and Chosen Island.

So first thing to to is go to snowy island /talk to the NPC, then you will get the quest.Go back to islenort and search for the  crazy worker elves. When you spotted crazy worker elves in your area try to kill it and get his drop which is the stolen gift.

Rewards:Each of Crazy worker elves has color coding which indicates what reward will you received once you kill it and got his drop.

Green Crazy Worker Elf= Scroll of Repair Gift

Blue Crazy Worker Elf= Sign of Impershiability Gift

Violet Crazy Worker Elf= Great Spirit potionx10 (tradable)

Pink Crazy Worker Elf= Great Life potionx10 (tradable)

White Crazy Worker Elf= Extra Pocket Gift

Quest Name: Snow Man's Puzzle

Description: The snow man is confused, 4 pieces of his jig saw puzzle is missing and he believe that the Evil Yeti stole it. Please_____(name of player) return those stolen pieces  of my jigsaw puzzle and Ill give you good reward.

Mechanics of quest: Kill Evil Yeti and get 4 jigsaw puzzle from its corpse.

Hp of Evil Yeti is 30k so party system is good to kill it and to make the quest faster to accomplished.

They will find Evil Yeti  inside the Yeti cave 4 sleeping yeti can be found and kill in order to get 4 pieces of jigsaw puzzle.

When the Evil Yeti is defeated by party, all of the party memberswill received the drop of  Evil Yeti which are:

First piece of jigsaw puzzle

Second piece of jigsaw puzzle

Third piece of jigsaw puzzle

Fourth piece of jigsaw puzzle

After they collect all 4 pieces of jigsaw puzzle they will return to the NPC and Get their reward

Reward:

They will chose rewards that they want those reward selections are:

A=1x scroll of repair(tradable)

B=Hp food(example rainbowsweets)

C=Mp food(foods that restores mana)

D=1x Hair Color Gift

E=1xBarber Set Gift

F=Extra Pocket Gift

If players chose D or E the next day only A,B,and C are available in selection for reward.

If players chose F the next  day the quest is not Available.

Quest Name:Holiday Decorations (New version)

Description: In the Snowy Island the player will find the 1st NPC  then the player will proceed and find 2nd NPC then proceed and find 3rd NPC then lasly Find 4th NPC  then go back 1st NPC  to collect your reward.

Make the 4 NPCs Far away from each other to make it little harder for them to get reward...

Reward: Selections for reward are:

A=HP FOODX5

B=MP FOODX5

C= DEFENCE ENHANCEMENT SPHERE X5

D=DAMAGE ENHANCEMENT SPHERE X2

E= EXTRA POCKET GIFT

If players chose E the quest will not be available until 2 to 3 days.

Quest Name: Temple of Angellia (quest for FB and Chosen Factions)

Description: In Snowy Island there is a Temple named Temple of Angellia. This place is sacred and rumors said that a mysterious Fairy named Almaita lived there.The legend says that Almaita got a magical hat which grants wishes. Bring that magic hat to me and i will give you 5 miracle coins as a reward.

Mechanics of quest: Slay Mysterious fairy Almaita and get her drop the magical hat.

The Hp of Almaita the Mysterious fairy is 500k and NO TIME LIMIT IN KILLING HER. DROPS 5 HAT AUTOMATICALLY SINCE YOU NEED PARTY SYSTEM TO SLAY ALMAITA.

After obtaining the magical hat go back to the NPC and collect 5 miracle coins as reward.

Reward:

5 miracle coins will be given to the player who completed the quest

Also after the quest is done , the quest will be available until 5 days. Yes this is not daily quest.. its weekly quest since it gives miracle coins.

Quest Name: Temple of Crypta(quest for MC and Forsaken Factions)

Description: In Snowy Island there is a Temple named Temple of Crypta. This place is full of dark aura rumors said that a Evil Witch name Novy lived there.The legend says that Novy got a magical hat which grants wishes. Bring that magic hat to me and i will give you 5 miracle coins as a reward.

Mechanics of quest: Slay Evil Witch Novy and get her drop the magical hat.

The Hp of Novy the Evil Witch is 500k and NO TIME LIMIT IN KILLING HER. DROPS 5 HAT AUTOMATICALLY SINCE YOU NEED PARTY SYSTEM TO SLAY NOVY

After obtaining the magical hat go back to the NPC and collect 5 miracle coins as reward.

Reward:

5 miracle coins will be given to the player who completed the quest

Also after the quest is done , the quest will be available until 5 days Yes this is not daily quest.. its weekly quest since it gives miracle coins.

PLEASE READ...

QUEST IN NORTLAND AND ASTRAL LAB BOTH GIVES WEAPONS AND ARMORS ALREADY SO I THINK THE CHRISTMAS EVENT MUST GIVE REWARDS LIKE HOLIDAY COSTUMES, HP POTIONS/FOODS,MANA POTIONS/FOODS,BARBER SET,HAIR COLOR,SCROLL OF REPAIR,SIGN OF IMPERSHIABILITY, AND EXTRA POCKET FOR A CHANGE.

THIS ITEMS SCROLL OF REAPIR,SIGN OF IMPERSHIABILITY,DEFENCE ENHANCEMENT SHPERE,AND DAMAGE ENHANCEMENT SPHERE ARE ALL NECESSARY TO ALL PLAYERS TO BECOME STRONGER, BUT MANY PEOPLE WILL JUST FOCUS ON GETTING GOOD GEARS INSTEAD OF BUYING THIS ITEMS IN MIRACLE SHOP...

AS YOU CAN SEE I ADD A WEEKLY QUEST THAT GIVES MIRACLE COINS AS REWARD... I THINK THIS IS GOOD SINCE MANY PLAYERS CANT BUY MIRACLE COINS BECAUSE OF  PROBLEMS IN THIS GAME THAT ARE NEEDED TO BE FIXED.

EXAMPLE OF THIS PROBLEMS ARE:

1.)NO AVAILABLE PAYMENT SERVICES FOR THEIR COUNTRY(THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR REASON WHY PEOPLE CANT PURCHASED MIRACLE COINS)

2.)THERE IS AVAILABLE PAYMENT SERVICE BUT NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND SOMETIMES THEIR MONEY IS STOLEN BECAUSE OF INTERNET SCAMS.

3.)THERE IS AVAILABLE PAYMENT SERVICE SUCH AS CREDIT CARDS BUT NOT ALL PLAYERS HAVE CREDIT CARDS SO HOW CAN THEY PAY?

4.)AND LASTLY I CAN SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST REALLY POOR AND CANT AFFORD TO BUY MIRACLE COINS.

SO I SUGGEST MAKE A REGULAR WEEKLY QUEST WHICH GIVES MIRACLE COINS FOR THE POOR PEOPLE. 

THE PART 2 QUEST THAT I WILL POST NEXT TIME ARE QUEST THAT REQUIRES MIRACLE COINS IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE QUEST......

Nice suggestions :good: . costumes as quest reward also good idea. I think all item should be personal also pots, and food and repair scroll.

Here are some quest that needed Miracle coins in order to complete the quest..

Quest name: Holiday Slot Machine

Description: Good day _____(name of player) as you can see I created a Holiday Slot Machine which gives good rewards that you may get by playing in this Holiday Slot machine that I created.

But  Snow goblins stole a machine part that cause my Holiday slot Machine to not work properly...

If you can bring back the stolen machine part, you can play and get prizes from my Holiday Slot Machine.

Mechanics of Quest: Slay snow goblins and get his drop the Stolen Machine Part.

Snow Goblins can be found near the NPC where you can get this quest.

After slaying snow goblins you will talk to NPC and he will tell you to use 3 holiday tokens which cost 29 miracle coins.You can buy Tokens from Miracle shop 3 tokens = 29 miracle coins.

Hoilday tokens are tradable items so other people can buy tokens for their freinds or simply they can sell this tokens to toher people who cant buy mircale coins...

After obtaining 3 tokens you can  play Holiday Slot Machine and win Prizes.

Rewards:

5x Scroll of Repair Gift

3X Sign of Impershiability Gift

8x Great Life Potion

8X Great Spirit Potion

8x HP FOOD

8X MP FOOD

1X HOLIDAY COSTUME

1x CRYSTAL SET(EXAMPLE MAGE CRYSTAL SET)

1X RUNE SET

2X Mircale Crystal for weapons(example crystal of Darkness,Astral,Sun,Virtue)

2x Miracle Rune for weapons

Quest Name: Holiday Opera House

Description: Hello_____(name of player) would you like to Buy tickets to watch our show inside the Holiday Opera House? After the show we will give some Holiday chest to all viewers.

Mechanics of the quest: You need party members to do this quest 5 players will be teleported inside Holiday Opera house. They will watch A short  clip for 2 minutes. After watching the clip all players will received the chest via Mail( yes the mail system if you remember the Gift from mentor chest  yes thats it)

then when they Open the mail they will received the reward.

ALL PARTY MEMBERS MUST HAVE HOLIDAY TICKETS THEY CAN PURCHASED IT TO MIRACLE SHOP JUST LIKE ARENA TICKETS. 1 TICKET =50 MIRACLE COINS.

REWARDS:

5X Scroll of Repair

3X Sign of Impershiability

8x Great Life Potion

8X Great Spirit Potion

8x HP FOOD

8X MP FOOD

1X HOLIDAY COSTUME

4x Extra Pocket Gift

THE HOLLOWEEN COSTUMES SHOULD BE INCLUDED ALSO IN REWARDS SO PEOPLE MAY GET HOLIDAY COSTUMES.....

AS YOU CAN SEE  REWARDS ARE RANDOM SO ITS HARD TO GET COSTUMES.

also Changed the fireworks into christmas themed fireworks.... if in Halloween  event  its a pumpkin head design why not changed it to Santa claus Design.... it will be very very cool for Christmas event......... :good: :good: :good:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey its Christmas wheres the Holiday event ? :clapping: :clapping:

It's still to early for christmas. :P

By the way, nice suggestion, would like to see it ingame.

Though it needs some fixxing, good job.

• Developer

Hello.

These are really nice quest suggestions. I do love how you made the whole deal - with texts, mechanics and rewards. Your diligence definitely will help you in the future! Also it will help you if you would like to start develop games!

Unfortunately, we couldn't add it to our winter event because we already created all quests, locations and everything related. We hope that you will like our work and you will have pretty much fun completing event tasks.

Stay tuned, wait for event and have fun!

Hello.

These are really nice quest suggestions. I do love how you made the whole deal - with texts, mechanics and rewards. Your diligence definitely will help you in the future! Also it will help you if you would like to start develop games!

Unfortunately, we couldn't add it to our winter event because we already created all quests, locations and everything related. We hope that you will like our work and you will have pretty much fun completing event tasks.

Stay tuned, wait for event and have fun!

I understand if my suggestions are not going to be added in this winter event, but maybe next year you can add them...

And I am very grateful that you give such a nice comments to me Moderator, Snorlax.

Thank you for acknowledging my suggestions... 

kimimaro,, from what i see you have a very good idea sometimes.. its like u were the dev lol.. why dont ask a job to be a dev or just develop your own game..

and dont forget to invite me to play it :good:

kimimaro,, from what i see you have a very good idea sometimes.. its like u were the dev lol.. why dont ask a job to be a dev or just develop your own game..

and dont forget to invite me to play it :good:

First of all I am not one of the developers, well thanks but I am contented as a player for now :good:

Icewind-----please tune in to my suggestions, I still planning to suggest more things to make the warspear the  most popular MMORPG for mobile in the world :yahoo: :yahoo:

they are still in process (im still studying them all carefully) But I will post them one of these days

Hints for this suggestions:

Pet system that  will give great change in w.s..(Its not ordinary pet system I promise)

Advance skills for all faction(with story lines on how this skills created) ( I read the history of warspear in warspedia for this lol).

Advance renovations for w.s..( It means more and more renovations and upgrade system just like friendship note book)

And lastly:

The Epic event in warspear ( it includes story lines, new advance skills,new factions, and new Islands,new bosses,) :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

compare holiday quest events of the w.s. now to these suggestions...

Do you think costumes from holiday Ice caskets is fine?

Do you think its good if this quest might be added next event?