I hope we could unbind costumes too.

Ghost

I hope we could unbind costumes too. FREE OF CHARGE

Wait... Is there anything on warspear that does not charge mcoins? :facepalm:

You have 6 character slots (for now).

There is no level cap that can be raised for coins (for now).

You can kill bosses without paying (for now).

You have 6 character slots (for now).

There is no level cap that can be raised for coins (for now).

You can kill bosses without paying (for now).

Also u can meet friends and talk with them for free. U can walk across world for free. U can go thru 1st island without paying anything. Theres alot thing u can do without paying. :tease: U ppl see only things which u must pay for :facepalm:

It's only a matter of time before it all becomes p2p, soon it will probably cost 1 mcoins for each step u take :facepalm:  then 1k mcoins to enter exclusive map areas with super good gears and a 10x larger map than irselnort, with triple xp rewards :facepalm:

It's only a matter of time before it all becomes p2p, soon it will probably cost 1 mcoins for each step u take :facepalm:  then 1k mcoins to enter exclusive map areas with super good gears and a 10x larger map than irselnort, with triple xp rewards :facepalm:

U think so? It would ruin this game.. But.. in other hand.. they implement more and more items which need mc coins.. so.. ehh future doesnt exist :(

Without a pay system the game dies...period.  if your smart you buy mcoins, and support future development.  Once you get good enough you don't need them and th can oay gold to buy other peoples mcoin items.  But at the end of the day if its not mcoins its a monthly fee, they have bills to pay as well.

As far as the costumes..they don't make you better...they are rather expensive in mcoin terms.  They pay the bills.  We will never, and for good reasons too, be able to unbind.  If you want a costume sell something or buy mcoin.  Make a shaman, run around the swamps and pray for a set item. 

Without a pay system the game dies...period.  if your smart you buy mcoins, and support future development.  Once you get good enough you don't need them and th can oay gold to buy other peoples mcoin items.  But at the end of the day if its not mcoins its a monthly fee, they have bills to pay as well.

As far as the costumes..they don't make you better...they are rather expensive in mcoin terms.  They pay the bills.  We will never, and for good reasons too, be able to unbind.  If you want a costume sell something or buy mcoin.  Make a shaman, run around the swamps and pray for a set item. 

Afro. We all know that hosting a game costs. They are probably making a living from it.

But there is a difference between game having cashshop and game being pay2win.

If the game had cosmetic cashshop like they promised at the patch introducing it, they would make a living from it.

without ANY mc??

Tell me how it it possible :facepalm:

Yes, without any mc. But you must know i have only cc set and arena weapons. Every item is on +4, and i try more.

Yes, without any mc. But you must know i have only cc set and arena weapons. Every item is on +4, and i try more.

im too lazy to collect cc points :bad: i never got more than 160 points :rolf:

If all of this things happen,large amount of players will quit and warspear will END. imagine if only people who can buy m.coins are able to go to a exclusive map and all step in game you make will cost 1 m.coins . THIS WILL BE THE END  because few players can only buy m.coins(we know there are many issues about buying m.coins until now and also add the fact that large amount of people play warspear are poor people only) And the people left in the game will feel bored because the towns will be empty. no people to talk with or fight with its so boring.. :facepalm: