Trade Factions

Phoneguy

hi all.

my suggestion is to make trade betweeen humans and elfs.. we need it cuz many elfs have mc drop and mcs have sun.. elf drop

Please make it possible Thanks

• 1 month later...

The idea for this to happen could be that the items we sell in dealers can be buyed by all factions

:)

make a poll about it and see what happens xD

The idea for this to happen could be that the items we sell in dealers can be buyed by all factions----good idea..

Yes, great idea, go create a poll :good:

many players asked this same topic before.But devs didn't reply.

Nice suggestion.I want it badly too.especially for those who play both faction but i guess this topic will be silent again.

:facepalm:

btw

kimimaru@ I like your quote. ^ ^

many players asked this same topic before.But devs didn't reply.

Nice suggestion.I want it badly too.especially for those who play both faction but i guess this topic will be silent again.

:facepalm:

btw

kimimaru@ I like your quote. ^ ^

well Its nice to use that quote here, as you can see I try to give some suggestions in game, but few people try to mess my topic, and this is my only answer to them,"why don't they create their own topic instead of messing my topic, well guess what they will just talk non-sense and don't do they own topic lol.

Its really true, people will try to bring you down because you Are above them, it make sense right :good: ?

well Its nice to use that quote here, as you can see I try to give some suggestions in game, but few people try to mess my topic, and this is my only answer to them,"why don't they create their own topic instead of messing my topic, well guess what they will just talk non-sense and don't do they own topic lol.

Its really true, people will try to bring you down because you Are above them, it make sense right :good: ?

ppl try to bring u down bcz u re a dreamer smart*** :facepalm:

ppl try to bring u down bcz u re a dreamer smart*** :facepalm:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76868.0

ok look at those suggestions, don't you think its also a big dream to add that reincarnation thing to warspear?

btw your also a dreamer smart*** trying to add that reincarnation thing to warspear :lol:

and

P.S.

Never suggest to make level 20 go back to level 1 again. its non-sense to do those quest again after we reach level 20. :facepalm:

better to reconstruct it or forget your idea.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76868.0

ok look at those suggestions, don't you think its also a big dream to add that reincarnation thing to warspear?

btw your also a dreamer smart*** trying to add that reincarnation thing to warspear :lol:

and

P.S.

Never suggest to make level 20 go back to level 1 again. its non-sense to do those quest again after we reach level 20. :facepalm:

better to reconstruct it or forget your idea.

OMFG :facepalm:

u noob dude ! admit it !

play some RPG games ! and talk sh*t whatever u want ! :facepalm:

the REINCARNATION system EVER applied to some RPG games :facepalm: and i think IT WILL BE GREAT IF WE CAN APPLY IT ON OUR LOVELY WARSPEAR

for example: "Disgaea"

but all your suggestion is hallutination dude :facepalm: u r dreaming while u typing :facepalm:

OMFG :facepalm:

u noob dude ! admit it !

play some RPG games ! and talk sh*t whatever u want ! :facepalm:

the REINCARNATION system EVER applied to some RPG games :facepalm: and i think IT WILL BE GREAT IF WE CAN APPLY IT ON OUR LOVELY WARSPEAR

for example: "Disgaea"

but all your suggestion is hallutination dude :facepalm: u r dreaming while u typing :facepalm:

Lol they wont add this suggestion for sure, ask them If they want to go back to level 1 again after the hard-work and patience of doing the daily's again and again! noob

you need to admit that your the noob!

Lol they wont add this suggestion for sure, ask them If they want to go back to level 1 again after the hard-work and patience of doing the daily's again and again! noob

you need to admit that your the noob!

Hello !! Mr Admin !! Mr Admin !! This childish smart*ss is bringing his problem to other ppl forum !! *pointing at kimimaro smart*ss

please do something about thid childish smart*ss Mr Admin !!

Hello !! Mr Admin !! Mr Admin !! This childish smart*ss is bringing his problem to other ppl forum !! *pointing at kimimaro smart*ss

please do something about thid childish smart*ss Mr Admin !!

First offense,---- use 2 accounts in forum maybe not only 2. he use his other account to bash other people so his original account will be safe..

Second offense---- try to suggest that after you reach level 20 you will go back to level 1 again..

Third offense--- he try to deny his own suggestions, when he realized that his suggestion about go back to level 1 after reaching level 20 is totally dump he said that he didn't own the suggestion.(but sad to say I posted the evidence there lol so in the end he admitted that he own the stupid suggestion :lol: )

Fourth offense---- try to use photo shop to bash other people, but its very amateur photo-shop, didn't even use his mind to make it more realistic wtf that really disappoints me a lot epic failure lol

Fifth offense--he use his dummy account to bash people so his original account will be safe for ban..and also he use his dummy account so other people will think someone really supports his idea wtf baklang-bakla itong gagong ito haha :rofl: 

I think you should be the one to be banned by admins look you got many offenses lol

First offense,---- use 2 accounts in forum maybe not only 2. he use his other account to bash other people so his original account will be safe..

Second offense---- try to suggest that after you reach level 20 you will go back to level 1 again..

Third offense--- he try to deny his own suggestions, when he realized that his suggestion about go back to level 1 after reaching level 20 is totally dump he said that he didn't own the suggestion.(but sad to say I posted the evidence there lol so in the end he admitted that he own the stupid suggestion :lol: )

Fourth offense---- try to use photo shop to bash other people, but its very amateur photo-shop, didn't even use his mind to make it more realistic wtf that really disappoints me a lot epic failure lol

Fifth offense--he use his dummy account to bash people so his original account will be safe for ban..and also he use his dummy account so other people will think someone really supports his idea wtf baklang-bakla itong gagong ito haha :rofl: 

I think you should be the one to be banned by admins look you got many offenses lol

OMG ! hey Mr Admin ! this guy is doing it again ! he bringing his problem again in other ppl thread ! and now he giving a wrong information about having a dummy account !

please Mr Admin ! say something ! :unknw: this is unacceptable ! :unknw:

This suggestion has been suggested before, and has been answered by developers. They did not want to enable trade between enemy faction because they didn't see the point of letting enemies grow stronger. (Makes sense though, i don't think boromir would walk into mordor to trade over animal fur and goods to his enemies)

31497_.jpg