Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Guest XthekingX

im bird man :)

Your Dog Man :)

The new profile pic! That's my face when I see most of replies lol

Too much stupidity ;D

Опубликованное фото

And for those who care about underground rap, this is the song in my signature. If anyone knows her I'll give you cookies!

K.Flay - Crazytown

Gotta love unknow artists ;D

You are an angry person

Lol, Chris. If you try to correct every single post made by Hero... just lol. You'll need alot of sparing time ;D

The new profile pic! That's my face when I see most of replies lol

Too much stupidity ;D

Опубликованное фото

And for those who care about underground rap, this is the song in my signature. If anyone knows her I'll give you cookies!

K.Flay - Crazytown

Gotta love unknow artists ;D

Omg! Sis  2 words to describe!

"Star eyes!

Ouuuuuuuuuuun!

Loooooove from germany misssssuh

Omg! Sis  2 words to describe!

"Star eyes!

Ouuuuuuuuuuun!

Loooooove from germany misssssuh

She is not preety as I expected. Compared to her, I see angels in my country. And I have no reason to like her anymore, not because she is ugly but  because she is racist. I can do nothing. 

.l.    .l.

That's all.

Don't be surprised, you know when and where,

The one who seeks may find the end of the line. But the one who elso sees makes out the meaning of signs.

She is not preety as I expected. Compared to her, I see angels in my country. And I have no reason to like her anymore, not because she is ugly but  because she is racist. I can do nothing. 

.l.    .l.

That's all.

Don't be surprised, you know when and where,

The one who seeks may find the end of the line. But the one who elso sees makes out the meaning of signs.

Roley can you please answer instead of me ?

If i would reply , i would verbally destroy this thirdworld-ghandi

Upset ....

Roley can you please answer instead of me ?

If i would reply , i would verbally destroy this thirdworld-ghandi

Upset ....

Stop it poley, this is not about you! I don't hate you, don't give me a reason. I guess, r0land is going to say  "You are gonna go far kid" again. And if history repeats. . . .

This time there will be chaos.

Poley, try stoping rivers before messing with me. :) Goodluck

Me? Racist? o.O

If there's one thing I don't stand and don't accept from people is racism. My father used to be the most racist in the whole world, and I made my decision not to follow his steps.

Not posting pics here to people call me pretty or not. But this topic is all about that, right? Posting pics?

You have your right to think whatever you want. But please don't talk about what you don't know.

Me? Racist? o.O

If there's one thing I don't stand and don't accept from people is racism. My father used to be the most racist in the whole world, and I made my decision not to follow his steps.

Not posting pics here to people call me pretty or not. But this topic is all about that, right? Posting pics?

You have your right to think whatever you want. But please don't talk about what you don't know.

If so :drinks: But you can't justify yourself. Further argument will push me to the point and I shall drag evidence from there. Everybody likes you, it's just me who don't. I advice not to bring your personal information at public. It will just make them sure. :)

If so :drinks: But you can't justify yourself. Further argument will push me to the point and I shall drag evidence from there. Everybody likes you, it's just me who don't. I advice not to bring your personal information at public. It will just make them sure. :)

I mean it, you want to post those "evidences" that I'm racist, go ahead.

I know myself.

I know how I act.

I know what I think.

I know what I feel.

Not gonna be a stranger that is going to change my principles.

And man, go ask random people at Sapphire. Most of them hate me coz I don't like to talk with people, I play this game alone and I can count in one hand the people I chose to be my friends and talk to.

I'm not justifying myself, I'm stating facts. And from what I see from you, you confuse a joke with something serious as easy as you change clothes.

You don't know me. You can't just come here and drop a bomb like this one and leave like nothing happened. I mean, I don't care about you think about me, but I do care about how I act. I'm always trying to change for better, I play this game for fun, not to people to judge me when they barely know 1/100 of my life.

I know myself.

I know how I act.

I know what I think.

I know what I feel.

And man, go ask random people at Sapphire. Most of them hate me coz I don't like to talk with people, I play this game alone and I can count in one hand the people I chose to be my friends and talk to.

I'm not justifying myself, I'm stating facts. And from what I see from you, you confuse a joke with something serious as easy as you change clothes.

You don't know me. You can't just come here and drop a bomb like this one and leave like nothing happened. I mean, I don't care about you think about me, but I do care about how I act. I'm always trying to change for better, I play this game for fun, not to people to judge me when they barely know 1/100 of my life.

First change 'I' to 'We'. Because everybody feels the same. I have realized that I can never judge myself, So I care what other says about me. And evidence will be posted tomorrow. We can justify each other but in opposition. Yes, I do joke but from jokes I go to the core. It's a nuke, not a bomb.

About me,

I have a life :D and don't waste your time arguing with me. You do so, I lose my time. And next time make it short and sweet. Umm, I guess bitter :D

First change 'I' to 'We'. Becaur everybody feels the same. I have realized that I can never judge myself, So I care what other says about me. And evidence will be posted tomorrow. We can justify each other but in opposition. Yes, I do joke but from jokes I go to the core. It's a nuke, not a bomb.

About me,

I have a life :D and don't waste your time arguing with me. You do so, I lose my time. And next time make it short and sweet. Umm, I guess bitter :D

Ah, sure, man. I'm not gonna check. Thanks.

You come here saying I'm racist then tell me not to argue. Check your signature and try not to act like one of those.

You're the one going to stalk me for evidences and going to waste your time, not me.

I'm done. I treated you with respect instead of treating you like I usually do with Seduce and Russellelf, altho most of the times you act almost like them in forum. Only difference is that your english is better. And you do drugs and come to post here.

And for that I got you to trying to prove something I know I'm not. And I'm pretty sure the people I consider my friends and know me better than you do, knows about that too.

Want to hate me? Go ahead.

You come here saying I'm racist then tell me not to argue. Check your signature and try not to act like one of those.

You're the one going to stalk me for evidences and going to waste your time, not me.

I'm done. I treated you with respect instead of treating you like I usually do with Seduce and Russellelf, altho most of the times you act almost like them in forum. Only difference is that your english is better. And you do drugs and come to post here.

And for that I got you to trying to prove something I know I'm not. And I'm pretty sure the people I consider my friends and know me better than you do, knows about that too.

Im always here to support you sis!

Ahahaha, you take it too seriously :D  Weed is not a drug, it's a herb. Hindu religion, tradition and festivals permits us to use twice a year. I.e "MahaShivaRatri" and "Holi". It's so much common here and grows everywhere. I don't do drug. I celebrate festivals. If I wish to do then, I am going to burn the bushes and walk around it. Just 5 minutes of walk from my home to reach bush.

And I don't talk shit, you can argue forever.  Ok now let's STFU both of us until I will proove what I said.

*I can't catch that freaking rogue!!!!* hahaha

i wanted to troll the pic xD but at work cant think of any xD so yea thats wht i do when i see rogue disappeared from my location tab --'

Full white one is a girl :(

You perv!

Goats likes to climb stuff lol

The other one is a male. So yea ;D

"Goats likes to climb stuff lol" take the sentence out and the goat must be lesbian

Phew missed some drama on this topic  :bad:

Dont pretend you know somebody when you clearly dont.

when zeus gets angry...

Hahahaha awesome pic mate

Ahahaha, you take it too seriously :D  Weed is not a drug, it's a herb. Hindu religion, tradition and festivals permits us to use twice a year. I.e "MahaShivaRatri" and "Holi". It's so much common here and grows everywhere. I don't do drug. I celebrate festivals. If I wish to do then, I am going to burn the bushes and walk around it. Just 5 minutes of walk from my home to reach bush.

And I don't talk shit, you can argue forever.  Ok now let's STFU both of us until I will proove what I said.

No guys! dont stop :shok: keep em coming! :yahoo: this is loads of entertaining fun, plus i wanna know how the story end, if they would fall in love afterwards (meaning me and Ladygi cant have 6 to 12 kids anymore :cray: , but doesnt matter, this love story is much better :give_rose: ), keep it coming guys!!! :yahoo:

I know myself.

I know how I act.

I know what I think.

I know what I feel.

Explain this!!

heres's the link to the post.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86804.msg532341#msg532341

54165_.jpg

54167_.jpg

Lol i dint see anything wrong with that.

Yo dawg your logic is crucially inadequate

Опубликованное фото

Somebody is crying for attention... nahhhh.. just ignore it, it will cry itself to sleep.

Oops! Did I just post that?! ('0')