Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Guest XthekingX

hey ♥♥♥♥♥es :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

Don`t they squeel alot? or some high pitch sound that blows your ears out? o.O

Oh and all females are grumpy at days *wistles and rolls my eyes* :D

I never got enough time to take a screenshot of one a hamster i once had, but heres a pic of how it looked like.

Unfortunately, after having it and playing with it for almost a year my sister (16 yrs old) left the cage open and forgot to close the kitchen door. (we usually let our hamster run around the livingroom, leaving the kitchen door closed) Anyways, :sorry:  long story short, the kitchen door was left opened, and it managed to get itself stuck up inside some kind of a pipe that none of us could see, or reach. It was stuck inside the walls for 6 long days, scratching the walls whenever someone called its name :(  after 6 day he passed away..stuck inside a wall :sorry:  R.I.P  hamster :'( 

53610_.jpg

I never got enough time to take a screenshot of one a hamster i once had, but heres a pic of how it looked like.

Unfortunately, after having it and playing with it for almost a year my sister (16 yrs old) left the cage open and forgot to close the kitchen door. (we usually let our hamster run around the livingroom, leaving the kitchen door closed) Anyways, :sorry:  long story short, the kitchen door was left opened, and it managed to get itself stuck up inside some kind of a pipe that none of us could see, or reach. It was stuck inside the walls for 6 long days, scratching the walls whenever someone called its name :(  after 6 day he passed away..stuck inside a wall :sorry:  R.I.P  hamster :'(

my hamster lived for nearly 4 years !

Fuzzi <3  :'(

post-19913-14177029757538_thumb.jpg

Name? Ratfat?

It's Gingin! But I call her rat and Beso too. ;D

Don`t they squeel alot? or some high pitch sound that blows your ears out? o.O

Oh and all females are grumpy at days *wistles and rolls my eyes* :D

Aaaaw they scream alot but it isn't loud. Unless you forget to feed her with vegetables, then she gets bored of her food and start a revolution!

At this moment you should be running for your life XD

Hamster?

Guinea pig!

my hamster lived for nearly 4 years !

Fuzzi

So white and sweet :(

Guinea pigs lives for like 15 years! Like a mini dog haha

I had dreams about my rat after reading this. So sad, bro. So damn sad. Poor little thing.

My sister had a hamster too. We went to travel, she put alot of food and forgot to put the water. We came back and he was dead too :(

Guest XthekingX

no one can beat rabbits in cute :*

mum and her son :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

no one can beat rabbits in cute :*

mum and her son :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

You already posted that pic. Feeling lonely?

Guest XthekingX

opse i dont rember

beside i post my bunny pic then ugly fag post her ugly rat pic

Guest XthekingX

so im jelly cuz i post my pic first :unknw:

Guest XthekingX

:dirol: these are real pets ;D

so cute xD

lol first fish was discovered few years ago have a man face  :bad:  creepy as hell

That's what happens when a drunk man takes a dip in the ocean

No one wants me as a pet, now I`m sad.

They look just like you, does it help? XD

Just kidding, Cal ;D

Опубликованное фото

Hiding my ugly face so I don't get the attention Hero is seeking :[

~Burn

wich one am I exactly? cuz 1 of em is doing something illigal in many countries o.o

Full white one is a girl :(

You perv!

Goats likes to climb stuff lol

The other one is a male. So yea ;D

but i'd like to have the giant one

So glad those giant ♥♥♥♥♥es only eat fruits. But hell, I hate things that knows how to fly, especially if they can put those giant claws on your skin. Just picture the scene: you're all happy taking a walk when suddenly KABOOM - one of those monsters is right there, looking at you. You're invading his space. Stranger danger! I'd be running in circles praying for my life lol

But they are beautiful, yes. No doubt! :pardon:

Oh, not to mention the bigger the beast, more pee pee!