Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

lol thats quite harsh

nothing wrong with affection

you're right, yes, I just couldn't resist the seal :(

jellyroles ::) , hmmm delicious... PVPRANGE, help me out here, i dont know any other jelly combo ;D

Bro . Jelly haters everyOne

Beside that ugly lordyasir. WE didnt see your pic yet. So shit up and show us yourSelf  ;)

lol thats quite harsh

nothing wrong with affection

Suuuuuuuuuure... We should also rename the thread to "What's your nail polish for this week?" or "Find your next partner at Warspear Online!"

you're right, yes, I just couldn't resist the seal :(

Let's keep it just for us ;D

Suuuuuuuuuure... We should also rename the thread to "What's your nail polish for this week?" or "Find your next partner at Warspear Online!"

Let's keep it just for us ;D

sis.. I asked her to post the pic, why u being mean? :facepalm:

sis.. I asked her to post the pic, why u being mean? :facepalm:

My question is: Is it necessary give explanations?  :lol:

Poor Kid. I joined Before him  :pleasantry:

AnyWay . Haters Gonna Hate. And look like you love Drama .

( after devs delete my real 7invh dick Pic  :facepalm: )

Again. The drama song

Here Is A Full NAKED with Everything  :crazy:

kids under 18. Dont look xD

Plz devs.let everyOne see it xD

Aristotle once said that there's only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing. Not being mean, just stating the obvious. If you don't like it, ignore it. Besides, if your pics are meant to just one person, there's an awesome social network called EMAIL. And for real, this whole my honey, my angel, ouuun cute xoxo, hearts, flowers makes me  :bad:  irl.

Bad week. "Sorry".

Hero, no one care for you or your pics. Just saying.

Aristotle once said that there's only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing. Not being mean, just stating the obvious. If you don't like it, ignore it. Besides, if your pics are meant to just one person, there's an awesome social network called EMAIL. And for real, this whole my honey, my angel, ouuun cute xoxo, hearts, flowers makes me  :bad:  irl.

Bad week. "Sorry".

If noOne care. Why you asked For it ?! :facepalm:

First thing . That my pic FAKE.

Now after i put my real pic. They say im young

But the car. They say dad and mum car  :facepalm:

Yup . Eyit was right when he said that all you jelly  :facepalm:

Oh, yes, I was dying for your pics, please, keep posting it.  :facepalm:

Oh, yes, I was dying for your pics, please, keep posting it.  :facepalm:

Lmfao. See old posts

Who was say ( show us your Ugly face )  :facepalm: over and over

Look girl...  :facepalm:  to mi, personally and sincerely I care ditto that a shit how it smells a horse or if you takes care of them as well as your memorable quotes BUT this is a forum free  :pleasantry:  so it I callus (thing you should imitate) I'm free of no facilitate my email address and publish my photos here, is nothing that is against the rules  ;)  Ah! Really you do not know if it is dedicated to one or more people  :lol:

End of story for me  :drinks:

Bad week. "Sorry".

:facepalm: thx sis and yes u were being mean... hope ur week gets better :give_rose:

Look girl...  :facepalm:  to mi, personally and sincerely I care ditto that a shit how it smells a horse or if you takes care of them as well as your memorable quotes BUT this is a forum free  :pleasantry:  so it I callus (same that you should carry out) I'm free of no facilitate my email address and publish my photos here, is nothing that is against the rules  ;)  Ah! Really you do not know if it is dedicated one or more people  :lol:

End of story for me  :drinks:

What the... Can't understand a word.

bro learn to quote right at least

and here are you admiting how everything about you is a fake and a lie,when she said ugly face she meant the content,alier no matter how good looking he is will always stay ugly faced,you are the perfect pride for Eyit anyway,idk how he kick all what he say he has of honer,respect.....etc and keep defending a lier who admits he a lier like you,

You better Back to eu server

If you dony Know Full-STOR

.that ♥♥♥♥♥ ladygi  spammer T.c That im lier about my.pic and age. I dont think she was mean Im Ugly Or SomeThing

She Asked My Thousand Times after i Broke Up with Unite. She really Wanna Drama

Now after she see my PIC. She say ( That She never asked for it  :nea:) if she never asked why did i post it ?! And why did  i sended it in personal msg at first?! Ask yourself lady

Oh i know answer. Cuz You JELLY!!

Eyit likey bro. I defend Him . He not lier. But haters Love to HATE. Ladygi mad cuz eyit kicked her ass With His priest . Now she cry that he lier?! :wacko:

And she mad from me cuz with unite i kicked her ass

you better ask yourSelf who lier Here lady. Go cry to your frind.maybe they help ya skip this post too

And yasit or whatever your name :

I check all your Old Posts. And Found Your pic. It will be nice to join Ladygi liers Family . Look like the family grown Up fast. Wiyh alot jelly and haters  :facepalm:

Now bye bye. Have life to live and drama to stay away from it

.that ♥♥♥♥♥ ladygi  spammer T.c That im lier about my.pic and age. I dont think she was mean Im Ugly Or SomeThing

Now after she see my PIC. She say ( That She never asked for it  :nea:) if she never asked why did i post it ?! And why did  i sended it in personal msg at first?! Ask yourself lady

Eyit likey bro. I defend Him . He not lier. But haters Love to HATE. Ladygi mad cuz eyit kicked her ass With His priest . Now she cry that he lier?! :wacko:

you better ask yourSelf who lier Here lady. Go cry to your frind.maybe they help ya skip this post too

I check all your Old Posts. And Found Your pic. It will be nice to join Ladygi liers Family . Look like the family grown Up fast. Wiyh alot jelly and haters  :facepalm:

run away from your lies,you have been "crying" for a drama in every single post in forum,and now when the shit happens and you appear to be a lier you run away,exacly what a kid do instead of facing his bllshit like a man,no one sayed Eyit is alier,we just said he defending a lier,which is what you're,i may seem quite to you but when i interfare in a drama,i make sure 5years old run away crying to mumies.

run away from your lies,you have been "crying" for a drama in every single post in forum,and now when the shit happens and you appear to be a lier you run away,exacly what a kid do instead of facing his bllshit like a man,no one sayed Eyit is alier,we just said he defending a lier,which is what you're,i may seem quite to you but when i interfare in a drama,i make sure 5years old run away crying to mumies.

Look how talk. THe 16 years kid who get in collage in his dream xD

In whole iraq. 1 Fake Ugly Kid with 16 years Old get in collage xD even the Smartest Boy IN iraq didnt do it

And now call me lier. L-M-F-A-O xD

Peace OFF

Ill go cry to mummy xD

Look how talk. THe 16 years kid who get in collage in his dream xD

In whole iraq. 1 Fake Ugly Kid with 16 years Old get in collage xD even the Smartest Boy IN iraq didnt do it

And now call me lier. L-M-F-A-O xD

Peace OFF

Ill go cry to mummy xD

forget your mum,go to the english class better,

the funny is,i asked you to check the collage wepsite,still you can't cuz that will ruin all the illusions you built in your mind that you aren't the most spoiler crying child here.

Now after she see my PIC. She say ( That She never asked for it  :nea: ) if she never asked why did i post it ?! And why did  i sended it in personal msg at first?! Ask yourself lady

*Light up a cig* *try to stay calm*

Ok. Everyone knows you lied bout your age and real pic to your noob ex gf. She even said she dumped you coz she found out the truth. I never asked your pic, I was just telling everyone the truth about the "champ", and then you sent me your ugly face through pm. Like, comon, if I wanted to see ugly faces, I'd search for Range pics.

I never asked you anything coz you are on my ignore since always, smartass XD

Bro, not saying I'm better than you, but even a rat is better than you. No reasons to be jelly.

Eyit gave up after pvping my shaman when she was lvl 18. He never won vs me. Only if you are proud of 8/2 vs a lvl 14 rogue with 2.5% resil, then whatever. He not even wanted to pvp my rogue. You got your ass raped by Lady. Stop telling lies - if you can.

You ran like a little pussy using Unite (and it isnt even your char bahahaha)

I'm not crying to anyone. Everyone knows me enough to tell  whos the little attention whore here. Sorry if I have true friends to back me up without me having to ask ;)

You really don't like when everyone tells how much of a bad lier no life you are, right?

And just to point out: if you really leave, you're doing us all a HUGE favor.

Kthx

Don't worry Gi,he is killing every Iraqy player reputation when he come "im first iraqy player" then bullshit around,people are starting to me stuff cuz of him,like iraqies are retards and so on,I'm done with his cyper shitass existence,i will make sure the next time he log forum its either for saying "I'm shit and I'm proud" or for deleting his forum account,no buddy kills Iraqies legacy in ws with his childish lies,allustion lie-based imagnery life,spam bullshit everywhere on players which he doesn't even worth their shoes,all of that name of iraqies,and expect me to just watch? no ♥♥♥♥ing way honey,go back to the childs spot kid.

Make us 2  :friends:

Anws...

a lot of talks in the thread, not photos -__-

I'm not afraid to say i was jelly of Kathi's golden hair *:

Опубликованное фото

Any farewells before Jim kills me? ;D

Anws...I'm not afraid to say i was jelly of Kathi's golden hair *:

Опубликованное фото

cute smile  :friends:

Опубликованное фото

nice necklace... :lol:

jk....agree wt lallouss said

Thanks guys! I can tell no one cares about my imminent death XD

Ladygi is a horse

Better a horse than an amazing horse  ;D ;D

Not sure if it is an compliment tho lols

ur gona die? :aggressive:

Jim said things are better natural xD

I can only pray for him to be like 80% of the men and don't notice hair changes hahaha  ;D

Опубликованное фото

:good:

lol Im not really a troll

but I might just change topic to

MY BRAIDS OF THE WEEK XD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Beautiful !It really suits you !:D

Btw make Me laugh a lot about the vomit stuff.And I'm agree !

Besitosss  ;D