Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

lol idk about the no-contest part  :pleasantry:

theres some fiiiine choices  ;D

hmmmmm maybe ill have to run back thru this thread  :lol:

Oh are we back on topic? Here's the attention seeking momma's boy that everyone has their thongs in a bunch about.

nothin wrong in lovin your momma  8)

Pliskin im a big momma's boy

Mecha girls from philly look way better then girls from jersey.

And cant compair to them Cali girls hahahahaha

And cant compair to them Cali girls hahahahaha

Lucky like some other parts of the world i see ;)

Me and my team, see we a machine

duck with my mans, and I'ma have to intervene

[/size]

and cali girls can't compare with Brazilians or Puerto Rican girls

touche' my friend. lol, so true

Lucky like some other parts of the world i see ;)

Me and my team, see we a machine

♥♥♥♥ with my mans, and I'ma have to intervene

I'm a sport coat, and a sancho.

always lookin out fora... BENNY BLANCO! hahahaha

Are all emerald players coming to sapphire? If hassn comes and is on MC then I'm quitting

Then you can quite Now.

He has a rich bank In us -Mc side , But as i said , its only a bank , he doesnt play there and wont level up.

Omg :D sis ur gorgous and who is this casanova xD ?

When u come munich ill show u german nightlife tesoro :D

Sei mia bellezza.  :D

after 7hours studies dont mind my Hair

;D

Amazing Sis ;)

And this guy is a famous italian actor , was the guest of the club i went for celebrate the women day ..We were So lucky , becouse We were with him all the time and make friendship.

Ahahah , Damn , ill go to Munich soon !!And Marcus isnt jelouse,So , Perfet !Lets get ready for the party !

Oh and Sis , same , come to Italy however you want , In summer We have So much fun becouse our friends owns some clubs In the beach and make amazing parties.

Or Lets go to Brazil , if ladygi accept. :good: :give_rose:

Amazing Sis ;)

And this guy is a famous italian actor , was the guest of the club i went for celebrate the women day ..We were So lucky , becouse We were with him all the time and make friendship.

Ahahah , Damn , ill go to Munich soon !!And Marcus isnt jelouse,So , Perfet !Lets get ready for the party !

Oh and Sis , same , come to Italy however you want , In summer We have So much fun becouse our friends owns some clubs In the beach and make amazing parties.

:diablo:

COME TO AMERICA !!  ;D

Rangergayweed fake and noob

range!!! wait till tomorrows video he gunna release :D 3x in a row pew pew he super jelly of u

made him so happy to kill u so forcefully

thanks for it being gentle i expect a call back :D:D

and cali girls can't compare with Brazilians or Puerto Rican girls

Dude you ever listened to Katty Perry s ft. Snoop California Girls ? Never heard no BR girls or PR girls. What up wit that  >:D

Heres a few lines Represent  ;D

You could travel the world,But nothin' comes close,To the golden coast!Once you party with u-us,you'll be fallin' in love!Oh oh oh ohhhhhhh!California girls, we're unforgettable,Daisy dukes, bikinis on top!Sunkissed skin,So hot we'll melt your popsicle!Oh oh oh ohhhhhhh!

Dude you ever listened to Katty Perry s ft. Snoop California Girls ? Never heard no BR girls or PR girls. What up wit that  >:D

You could travel the world,But nothin' comes close,To the golden coast!Once you party with u-us,you'll be fallin' in love!Oh oh oh ohhhhhhh!California girls, we're unforgettable,Daisy dukes, bikinis on top!Sunkissed skin,So hot we'll melt your popsicle!Oh oh oh ohhhhhhh!

beach boys better bro katy perry :!

Amazing Sis ;)

Absolutely!!!

Party rock like pros  :clapping: 

Omg, Poley and Cherrybia togheter....!

Fear for your lives! Fear for your souls!  ;D ;D :blush:

Our weed is grown by real scientists  ;D Breaking Bad real life

exaaaactly  ;D  anyone ever hear of Hydroponic?  :blush:

correct me if im wrong but thats a california invention  ;D

not only that but one doctors appointment and you can grow weed legally  :yahoo:

Dude you ever listened to Katty Perry s ft. Snoop California Girls ? Never heard no BR girls or PR girls. What up wit that  :diablo:

Never heard of that song  ;D

Chicago got soul hombre but  SF bay is where it's at  ;D

Never been to that part of Cali only been to L.A but for our family vacation in mid summer we still undecided where to go but our top choices are London and Italy. Or ofc fly somewhere in the US (thats always a cheaper option) I wanna go back to Florida its the funnest city I ever been to :good:

Never heard of that song  ;D  Never been to that part of Cali only been to L.A but for our family vacation in mid summer we still undecided where to go but our top choices are London and Italy. Or ofc fly somewhere in the US (thats always a cheaper option) I wanna go back to Florida its the funnest city I ever been to :good:

Miami? sounds legit. I've hardly ever been outta California honestly. lol. I been to Reno, Navada and an Oregon but thats it

Philly is ok.

I prefer it over small towns. but shit is getting crazier every day. u gotta walk around with eyes in the bak of ya head, PR is worse, even tho there are good and bad parts.

as for eye candy.... ♥.♥

Miami? sounds legit. I've hardly ever been outta California honestly. lol. I been to Reno, Navada and an Oregon but thats it

I meant Orlando. Check this out an authentic Yankees 2009 world series ring I was fortunate enough to hold today in an intervention with the head of balfour (ring design department) This is as real as it gets and it was heavy on my fingers

40719_.jpg

I would have thrown tht shit across the room :nea: :bad:

Why?  ;D  That thing is worth at least 6 figures and would be worth more as time passes. I wanted to keep it so bad  :cray: