Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Pliskin, I agree and I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. Besides ladies take a small propotion of my vast life. Wake up, the world is much more wider, weird and full of joy. Get tranquilled, hollow yourself and feel the pleasure of anything that comes around.

Опубликованное фото

Up to date pick from last night - make up done by my wife and for you who recall any past picture of me, you can see theirs some added metal (a medusa) and ink (and my childrens names

yes a centered upper lip piercing is the medusa, i like it alot too  :blush:  I never really though about a medusa until my wife and her croatian friend came up with the idea of her doing one and she asked if we should do one together and well it turned out really nice. It looks really natural to me, idk if its cause i have "big fat lips" like my wife likes to say, but im guessing thats one reason why it fits nice.

Im guessing you see the fresh ones on the shoulder, thats marks from last weekend when me and the wife had our anniversery and filled up our new blood vials. When me and the wife met, i had a blood vial, with my own blood and i told her id love to share blood with some one special one day. A few weeks later she sent a vial with international postage home to me, and then when we met for the first time we made our first ones together and then since then its been every anniversery  :give_rose:

I have a history of self-harmful behavior and i quickly learned to hide it, the shoulders became my favorite spot cause it would stay hidden even if i were using a regular t-shirt. One halloween i came to a halloween party wearing my own blood as "make-up" to this day, people still dont know it wasnt fake. I was an art student though, so that helps alot with credability.

Опубликованное фото

Up to date pick from last night - make up done by my wife and for you who recall any past picture of me, you can see theirs some added metal (a medusa) and ink (and my childrens names

:shok: :shok: :shok:

Guest XthekingX

Check my friends wedding out Bloody, original photo is much better

i can.t see any boy in the picture  :nea:

i can.t see any boy in the picture  :nea:

Only dude in the picture is the one in the most right

He probably has long hair or something can't see clear

and

Think outside the box my friend

Опубликованное фото

sexy nipples u got there  :blush: :spiteful:

unDeNiAbly sexy

42522_.jpg

unDeNiAbly sexy

oww..babies do that in excitement at this stage.Don't forget taking Care of his nails.My niece is of same stage too.She does this too. ;D

his finger nails get clipped every few days, they grow back fast, and he still scratches his face :-/

so we put mittens on his hands, but then he soaks them trying to suck his thumbs :-/

People should post their baby pictures! I was a cute baby  8)

Mecha maybe came out the womb wit a double shot of Hennessy and little blunt in his hand  ;D ;D ;D

People should post their baby pictures! I was a cute baby  8)

Mecha maybe came out the womb wit a double shot of Hennessy and little blunt in his hand  ;D ;D ;D

make a topic for one

First fun

Then serious :aggressive:

:blush: awww that baby has a cute smile !!! u should take a sequence of funny pictures with the baby  :give_rose: