Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

This is a sports topic now? o.O

Yes, until 13th/Jul :P .

In other news, Suarez got banned again for biting  ;D gg Uruguay and Liverpool

Ya, lols I forgot to mention that ;D , 9 matches and 4 months of any football activity, lols.

Yes, until 13th/Jul :P .Ya, lols I forgot to mention that ;D , 9 matches and 4 months of any football activity, lols.

please try to stick to topic of thread

this is offtopic forum, so youre free to talk about anything anywhere, but for something that large and extensive its best to have your own topic

hope i didnt offend you, if you included a picture of yourself with that i wouldnt of changed anything, this thread needs more pictures

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=109774.msg834001#msg834001

please try to stick to topic of thread

this is offtopic forum, so youre free to talk about anything anywhere, but for something that large and extensive its best to have your own topic

hope i didnt offend you

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1097

74.msg834001#msg834001

I will try, but 3 posts about soccer until 13th/Jul won't be bad much I think, anyways u sucked it up forget!

I know your doing your job as a moderator, well no you didn't offend me, my fault forget.

Btw, delete the topic you made without my permission.

as i said if you stick to topic of thread your requests will be respected and left alone

you havnt done that

so posts removed to new thread for all general info about soccer world cup

>Off topic posts in "off topic forum" will be removed, watch your back kiddies

Even posts in an "off topic forum" must at least try to follow the topic of the "off topic topic"

as i said if you stick to topic of thread your requests will be respected and left alone

you havnt done that

so posts removed to new thread for all general info about soccer world cup

Btw, delete the topic you made without my permission.

Moderators aren't here to ask your permission to organize forum, X. If you didn't want it to exist, you shouldn't have posted it at all.

60% of the time it works 100% of the time

Moderators aren't here to ask your permission to organize forum, X. If you didn't want it to exist, you shouldn't have posted it at all.

Sorry, I mean just don't make a topic I don't want even, just delete the post and everything ends! see simple.

:rofl:

Nothing to laugh on, he's saying something right.

>Off topic posts in "off topic forum" will be removed, watch your back kiddies

troll harder, keep to topic of thread or posts will be removed

atm im only removing 3 paragraph posts, but maybe if i just remove everything without a picture thatll make ya happy  :)

youre free to start a topic about anything on your mind, what youre NOT free to do is join other threads made by other people, and talk off-topic

thats disrespectful

in a place where youre allowed to say whatever you want, why not keep it civil and assume you cant "de-rail" other people's topics?

also, getting tired of your instigated trolling pliskin, keep up those false reports and troll spam comments, makes ya look like the mature one here fo-sho

Even posts in an "off topic forum" must at least try to follow the topic of the "off topic topic"

thanks

Wth.?

Did I miss something?

Should I take a picture of my hospital room to light up the moods?

Yea.. I'm bedstuck. Yaaaaay!

:* :* :*

:give_rose:

bella tuby :)  nice earrings

:give_rose:  awww so zool are you trying to learn spanish !!  ;D  you will like it.  Those ear ring are new in my collection :blush:

eyes are most important of any picture

:dirol:  just watch my new shades so  :lol:

Tubitita cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3

:friends: :give_rose: hyyyyper you ! ty

go post your spam in topics that actually have to do with kids whining and complaining. nobody here gives a single care in the world about you and pvprange arguing like babies xD

xDxDxD swag yolo

need i repeat myself? YOU are the off-topic spammer. want me to point out 70% of your posts being off-topic and why? because i will. when will you learn?

brb smoking e cigarettes because im cool and anybody who hates on me is just a hater, my music is my life its what influences me.

oh wait, my music is all about dissing others, gee wiz. im starting to see a pattern here

maybe if i make usernames based on genitals and apply for a moderator i will be respected more by random people :'( :'(

Well it was nice topic in my opinion rather than any wrong stuff..nice to sees of some stars..

7 wonders  ;D "borobudur temple"  ;D

Looks like your attention is elsewhere though... is the 7th wonder the local girls?  ;D