Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Ha! You look liike your avatar  :D

Nice!

I look like my avatar too.

(avatar = profile pic i.e. my frozen skull)

Ha! You look liike your avatar  :D

Nice!

I look like my avatar too.

(avatar = profile pic i.e. my frozen skull)

thats why i chose that avatar xd,  thx btw.

Heys all,

Lets review fifa results for this week :'( .

We had nice games, like Sun(Italy vs. England, wew that 2 - 1) and (France vs Honduras, well done france 3 - 0), Mon had lots of shocks ;D (Argentine won 2 - 1 on Bosina and Herzegovina), (That 4 - 0 on Portugal from Germany was awesome! :yahoo: I made a party that day because of that shock win :lol: ) and (Iran vs Nigeria, the coach kept the rest of the game sleeping because the game was boring :bad: ), Teu (Usa scored her 1st goal on Ghana in 31 secs, this is the 5th fastest goal in Fifa world cup & the 1st for this year), Holland went to the finals and bb to Australia , I thought Mexico & Brazil would having lots of highlights, but it was kinda a normal boring game :( , now each of Croatia, Brazil and Mexico needs one win to go move to the final, good luck to them! Yesterday, ah yesterday, it was a sad night for me, Spain has loss and everything ended for it, well, good luck to Chile!

Good luck to all teams, wish you best wishes!

P.s After Spain loosing, looks like I must choose a team from the 4 below to encouragement(help me to choose).

• Italy.
  • Germany.
  • Brazil.
  • Argentine.

P.s After Spain loosing, looks like I mustose a team from the 4 below to encouragement(help me to choose).

[ltaly.      Germany.

[*]Brazil.

[*]Argentine.

Spain is just a worse copy of Barça because they dont have messi for emergencies. They learned this 3 years to win everything everywhere while walking 70% of time on field and just running a 30% for recover ball asap. Many of them became lazy tired of win and without motivation for run that 30%, even golfers do more work than yesterday some Spanish players  :facepalm: 

And people already learned how counter that style like atletico this year, Barça couldn't win them even 1 match of 6 played aganist them.

I will go with Belgium, underrated team with so many young players of 19-23 years with talent to become top class with hunger to eat the world. Some of them already are (courtois, kompany, hazard) Plus each win you get a lot more if you bet money  ;D

Spain is just a worse copy of Barça because they dont have messi for emergencies. They learned this 3 years to win everything everywhere while walking 70% of time on field and just running a 30% for recover ball asap. Many of them became lazy tired of win and without motivation for run that 30%, even golfers do more work than yesterday some Spanish players  :facepalm: 

And people already learned how counter that style like atletico this year, Barça couldn't win them even 1 match of 6 played aganist them.

I will go with Belgium, underrated team with so many young players of 19-23 years with talent to become top class with hunger to eat the world. Some of them already are (courtois, kompany, hazard) Plus each win you get a lot more if you bet money  ;D

croatia

croatia

Good team too, they are most positive and optimistic people but bit ghey because after lose with Brazil 1-3 instead get upset some of them made naked pool party xD

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/world-cup-2014-croatia-squad-boycott-media-after-naked-skinny-dipping-photos-emerge-1452909

I should start follow more female Croatian football

Good team too, they are most positive and optimistic people but bit ghey because after lose with Brazil 1-3 instead get upset some of them made naked pool party xD

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/world-cup-2014-croatia-squad-boycott-media-after-naked-skinny-dipping-photos-emerge-1452909

I should start follow more female Croatian football

ahahaha jezes carly where u find these articles lol

Btw 1st game they let this unfair penalty -.-

Japenese referee avanged hiroshima

Heys all,

Lets review fifa results for this week :'( .

We had nice games, like Sun(Italy vs. England, wew that 2 - 1) and (France vs Honduras, well done france 3 - 0), Mon had lots of shocks ;D (Argentine won 2 - 1 on Bosina and Herzegovina), (That 4 - 0 on Portugal from Germany was awesome! :yahoo: I made a party that day because of that shock win :lol: ) and (Iran vs Nigeria, the coach kept the rest of the game sleeping because the game was boring :bad: ), Teu (Usa scored her 1st goal on Ghana in 31 secs, this is the 5th fastest goal in Fifa world cup & the 1st for this year), Holland went to the finals and bb to Australia , I thought Mexico & Brazil would having lots of highlights, but it was kinda a normal boring game :( , now each of Croatia, Brazil and Mexico needs one win to go move to the final, good luck to them! Yesterday, ah yesterday, it was a sad night for me, Spain has loss and everything ended for it, well, good luck to Chile!

Good luck to all teams, wish you best wishes!

P.s After Spain loosing, looks like I must choose a team from the 4 below to encouragement(help me to choose).

• Italy.
  • Germany.
  • Brazil.
  • Argentine.

germany or brazil.... holland no and italy"NO" xD "argentine only win if messi have great day" but argentine no have iniesta for help him  :lol:  HOPE BRAZIL WIN  :yahoo:

Looks like I'll go with Germany!

I bought the team's T-shirt & will print Muller's pic on it ^o^ .

Go go Germany!

Would be awesome if Brazil could win...but i cant believe...the team isnt good compared to Germany or Netherlands (probably the winner)

Who cant win imo:

Argentina;

Italy;

And Uruguay  :lol:

Would be awesome if Brazil could win...but i cant believe...the team isnt good compared to Germany or Netherlands (probably the winner)

Who cant win imo:

Argentina;

Italy;

And Uruguay  :lol:

Netherlands

I play ws home. When i play ws i always use charger. This game drains battery so fast :( i often play on PC its hard xD Touchscreen is best ;D

its either this... or i remove anything without a picture

based on past experiences if i draw any lines here or make any exceptions, itll be "racist"

*cough*

xicantwinxx, gladiator, xicantwinxx,  We really sucked a lot.

But I enjoyed the match alter all. Suarez bite has no price.  Even in TV dramas it doesn't happens.

Italian is Yummy!  Lmao.

Cute.

nope, please stop is free to post but please

he seriously freaks me out

*starts cropping to make it even more disturbing*