Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

School is lame.

True that.

Maestro X,  gud luck xD hope u'll be as lucky as me. Cus i was sooo much lucky. Most of my questions was " u cant drive if u are drunk" okay. Fine. Great.

Hey, btw the exam was from 10 & I got 10/10 :yahoo: ;D

Gta San Andreas and Shadowgun Deadzone on Nexus 7 with a Moga Hero Pro controller = heaven!

I play shadowgun deazone too ;D 8) play with me in zone control 8) let see who will win it?

Опубликованное фото

My and my friend's little project at school xD

Опубликованное фото

Have 4 pc's running simultaneously while playing rs on two of them and installing windows and shit on the other two.

Ai cän see somm ES :spiteful:

Lol. I see a lot ppl sharing thems pictures from real life so i want to share to. This  is pphoto how im going to school :D...

P.S. sorry for bad english...  :blush:

89718_.jpg

89720_.jpg

I laught couz happened something funny dnt remember what :D and mom drive me to school and its be funny couz i wake up 20 min till leson and she be very angry and every sec. say me hurry up... :D

I wonder why I post it but why not! Jajaja warspear sucks and Im not playing anymore at least till I see a change, well !! Here I am a catalan man, ready for my gf  18th bday , good night.

Опубликованное фото

I wonder why I post it but why not! Jajaja warspear sucks and Im not playing anymore at least till I see a change, well !! Here I am a catalan man, ready for my gf  18th bday , good night.

Опубликованное фото

Cazanova  O:-) :spiteful:

Lies. No one goes to school laughing. ;D

Communism let some countries with real love for the culture and knowledge. And 0 money.

And i dnt even know why did i say this.

Communism let some countries with real love for the culture and knowledge. And 0 money.

And i dnt even know why did i say this.

o_O lol

Capitalism is good, capitalism give us amp. Much coin, many OP. That's true love and knowledge. We even have elixirs!

Just wow.

o_O lol

Capitalism is good, capitalism give us amp. Much coin, many OP. That's true love and knowledge. We even have elixirs!

Just wow.

Comunism is nice but capitalism is funnier. MOST OF ALL OF THAT FUN depends on ur rank in your society first, then on the rank of your society in the global pyramid, and then

o fortuna

velut luna

statu variabilis

edit  :bad: Sorry kinda high here

heres a picture of me to everybody whos been practically begging for the last 2 years

only nikki saw me before, since she was the only one who asked me nicely

i swear, none of you have manners its just pathetic  :facepalm:

i have blue/green eyes, maybe i will show them off later  :blush:

post-8672-14177039190921_thumb.png