Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

animes n cartoons have some difference. but yeah dragonballz isnt so watchable. 3EP for a special move and it misses.

I don't know the differences. Japanese and not Japanese? XD

But yeah, i think the correct definition is Anime, in Italy we always says cartoons, thats why I didn't wrote anime,but for sure, you are right.

There`s a difference in mermaids did you kno?

Google for asian mermaids, or play Mermaid swamp.

No difference. I only wanted to become Ariel, others mermaids were out of my interest.

And omg,i remember one piece ep. About the ugly fat woman who was a mermaid :cray:

Have faith and you can become anything.

Should i make my hair colour red again, and pass all the day swimming crossing legs like i did when i was 12/13?

Amazing idea.

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  you  just made me laugh xD and yeah, you probably,definitely are right!!

And Mecha, why changed your signature and added Dragonball!You still didn't pass the age when boys try to become a super sayan? Or however it's called xD

Unfortunately for me,few years ago i discovered i can't become a mermaid, even if had red hair. Sad story. Even worst of Santa's one who doesn't exist.

well yes, Im into anime, its not exactly cartoons. And there are some animes for grown ups, better than most American tv shows, so its a good way to kill time. I dont watch it any more, but sometimes I search video clips of my fav scenes.

when humans "train" we break our muscle fibers, and they rebuild stronger than before. Amplify that x100 and we got a saiyan. In a way, we are kind of like saiyans. We are an evolved species after all ;D

Maleshaman,  I'll let you know.

Now i'm thinking about stop writing stupids things and go to sleep.

sweet dreams to all of you! *z*

buenas noches  :give_rose:

Is it just me or are the pages getting smaller and smaller?

I could've sworn this thread was on P244

Perhaps he is deleting the many many drama posts... i mean seriously just the crap from me and edgeshadow/afro was excessive

Lol this is what i remember from DBZ:New episode begins. HAMEHAMEHAMEHAME!... Find out in the next episode oooooofff DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

^From Goku vs. pink slimy dude i think. I dunno. Seriously he shouted kamehameha for 3 episodes straight.

Me and my girlfriend staying 2 nights at a fancy hotel and had Olive Garden, Mmmm!

Does this guy change girlfriends like underwear? I could swear that i saw pic of him with "white" gf.

Lol this is what i remember from DBZ:New episode begins. HAMEHAMEHAMEHAME!... Find out in the next episode oooooofff DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

^From Goku vs. pink slimy dude i think. I dunno. Seriously he shouted kamehameha for 3 episodes straight.

Cell was pretty much the same...

Yeah, i go through alot.

She got the tour of italy dish - 3000 mcoin

I will use my 10x kamehameha on you!  :bomb:  xD

Before when I was younger, I watch DBZ at tv but sadly they stopped -.-

And I know a website to watch all dragonball episodes xD hihih

http://www.dbz.tv/3/  :D just amazinggg :D

Btw, that slimy dude is majin buu xD

I could stoop down to his level, but Im just gonna chill and move on.

anyways,I could go on for days talking about Big Bang Kamehamehas, Super Ghost Kamikazes, Spirit Bombs, each chars power levels at different stages, etc etc...

it would probably need its own thread.. I dont wanna flood this thread with off topic shit.

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  Graciaaaasss! Creo que dormi como 15 horas =O Me desperté ahora!

15 hrs  :shok:

must have been good dreams  ;D

I could stoop down to his level, but Im just gonna chill and move on.

anyways,I could go on for days talking about Big Bang Kamehamehas, Super Ghost Kamikazes, Spirit Bombs, each chars power levels at different stages, etc etc...

it would probably need its own thread.. I dont wanna flood this thread with off topic shit.

15 hrs  :shok:

must have been good dreams  ;D

... make one  :spiteful: xD

we could SPAM  :spiteful: :bomb:  :D

alyanorno,  that's right! Lasagna isn't definitely like that!

Pvprange,  try an executive hotel,less food,more wine xD lmao

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  I hope so too, can't remember :D

Its covered in meat sauce..

My dogs Sugar and mickey, cinnamon died awhile ago :( i dont wanna post.

Sugars best trick is to say "crip cuh"

Mickeys still trying to get nasty with sugar. Poor lil guy has impossible dreams

Опубликованное фото