Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Speak English or provide a valid green card please. 

Yeah i know, all poor haters so jealous of my cool life with millions of dollars, fast cars and a endless supply of chili dogs.

so ur a security guard for fun?  :snorlax:

Pvprange this is why i kicked you from the guild.

Its cute when you want to troll around and we all know youre a strong player

Somethings arent funny, and theres two examples ^

Plus i've been looking to make room in guild and this was an easy pick

muchas gracias. Aun que lo veo todos los dias, lo extraño mucho cuando el duerme o cuando me voy a trabajar.  :sorry:

pero me da tanta alegria cuando estoy con el..  ::)

awww que pena pero eso es parte de, al menos no te lo pierdes  :give_rose: y sabes compartir con el, pero es hermoso tiene unos ojitos adorables !

It is a mystery for you to unravel my dear half brother.

Yes, indeed dear half sister, my glorious mind shall ponder on this great mystery until death itself greets me and claims my soul!

I wish you good luck on your quest in discovering this great mystery, may you be blessed by the tokens that father Kernlabba left behind before he vanished into the world of nothingness.

u ugly

I wish you good luck on your quest in discovering this great mystery, may you be blessed by the tokens that father Kernlabba left behind before he vanished into the world of nothingness.

Thank you so much for your  prayers and blessings in the name of our father, kernlabba dear sister.

May you forever be blessed by the holy gruels of father kernlabbas breakfast. Blessed oats, anointed with honeyed ambrosia, and soaked in the milk of human kindness, these were the ingredients he used in his divine porridge before vanishing into the abyss.

May our sacred father Kernlabba, of divine retribution, and justice,  be remembered for his great deeds he did while preaching the sacred word to all unsaved souls around the world!

i shall forever wander around this world, pondering about all possible mysteries about his disappearance. I shall not rest, until the day i find answers to his mysterious disappearance from this earth, my life shall slowly wither away. Like ashes scattered through the air, carried by the sacred flows of the winds, dumped by the gentle breeze of kernlabba into the abyss of nothingness.

His disappearance has  not been unoticed though. All other alternative dimensions that possibly exists have all suffered major consequences as a result of this tragic event, causing a great imbalance to occur throughout all dimensions.

Our beloved Earth has forever been scarred, and shall never fully recover again until the day he chooses to return back and save us all!

Thank you brother Shadowtear, father kernlabba shan't be forgotten. He continues to live through our good actions by killing all the elves that still live in our world, Arinar. We shall continue to pray by the altar in the cave of PvP where we witnessed allhis good works. May he rest in forever in peace.

Yes Cleric Meiosis, father kern shall forever remain deep within in our hearts, although gone, his memories and deeds  still lives on and are affecting all damned souls of arinar (elves).

May the  kernlabbian lawds spirit be with you and his followers.

maybe its crazy because it will drive you crazy trying to figure out why it was called crazy?

or am I crazy?

inb4*cray

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  you  just made me laugh xD and yeah, you probably,definitely are right!!

And Mecha, why changed your signature and added Dragonball!You still didn't pass the age when boys try to become a super sayan? Or however it's called xD

Unfortunately for me,few years ago i discovered i can't become a mermaid, even if had red hair. Sad story. Even worst of Santa's one who doesn't exist.

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  you  just made me laugh xD and yeah, you probably,definitely are right!!

And Mecha, why changed your signature and added Dragonball!You still didn't pass the age when boys try to become a super sayan? Or however it's called xD

Unfortunately for me,few years ago i discovered i can't become a mermaid, even if had red hair. Sad story. Even worst of Santa's one who doesn't exist.

super saiyan*

Liqhtr,  :D thank you, I never watched boys cartoons.

animes n cartoons have some difference. but yeah dragonballz isnt so watchable. 3EP for a special move and it misses.