Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Gayrox i never said that im german idiot! Im live only in Germany if u cant english go buy a dictionary and i never said that im the best i said im one of the best..... ;) and if you so awesome show us your pic gayrox. Im not like you sitting in front of pc and be a nerd. I have my gf which do you dream about ;) Haters gonna hate

guy on the left is jayrox ^_^ old meme i made when he posted pic

65139_.jpg

lame

you should concentrate on game and make a good char. you only use other players chars ,for example "marceline"...lol.not even your acc :facepalm:

for example? thats the only example  :facepalm:  and all my chars are pretty decent, even marceline needed some heavy work. leveling is the easy part. already working on a druid of my own so that guys like you lose their only excuse to cry about the one char i use that i didnt level.

keep gettin angry  :blush:

for example? thats the only example  :facepalm:  and all my chars are pretty decent, even marceline needed some heavy work. leveling is the easy part. already working on a druid of my own so that guys like you lose their only excuse to cry about the one char i use that i didnt level.

keep gettin angry  :blush:

you must really love me when you always search the topics where i wrote something to comment it. funny how you always waste your time with me

keep crying about me,spanish and other ppl who dont like you and your childish behaviour,drama queen...i am not surprised that you almost only use a female game char...

omg are you ugly...and YOU are talking bad about others? omg :facepalm:

you look like you never used a shower

i just dont spend 30 mts fixing every thread of hair before i take a pic  ;D

first pic is just for fun, if u notice the tshirt and the stache (maybe u dont have a sense of humour or u cant understand the joke) and in fact i just got out of the shower on that one, didnt even comb my hair cause im not vain like you.

still, good effort, keep trying to get me  :good:

you must really love me when you always search the topics where i wrote something to comment it. funny how you always waste your time with me

keep crying about me,spanish and other ppl who dont like you and your childish behaviour,drama queen...i am not surprised that you almost only use a female game char...

i didnt even talked to you, just replyed to that guy that wanted to see how you look (only pic i had was that, u embaraced of yourself?  :facepalm:  cause u replyed agressivelly when i didnt even say anything bad about you, yep you're way more mature than i am)

i didnt even talked to you, just replyed to that guy that wanted to see how you look (only pic i had was that, u embaraced of yourself?  :facepalm:  cause u replyed agressivelly when i didnt even say anything bad about you, yep you're way more mature than i am)

BUT NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU.omg :facepalm:

i was talking to somebody else,you interrupt and post a meme about me. so either you love me or you are an attention ♥♥♥♥♥...or a little mad kid

you should stop playing female chars only,you act like a mad ♥♥♥♥♥ yet

i was talking to somebody else,you interrupt and post a meme about me. so either you love me or you are an attention ♥♥♥♥♥...or a little mad kid

i only play one female loaned char. and that meme old and you know cause i posted it long ago.  still i didtn insult you like you keep doing.

He just said PvP cave he is actually 2 days not sleeping playing warspear full of coffee when i asked him why when i go sleep, when i wake random for drink, when i go eat, etc always i check he all day with his "gf" druid ganking at pvp cave or talking random crap with his rogue world chat.

Let him fix hiself, then fix the problems you have with him, seems argue with him in his mood actually will be a waste of your time.

He just said PvP cave he is actually 2 days not sleeping playing warspear full of coffee when i asked him why when i go sleep, when i wake random for drink, when i go eat, etc always i check he all day with his "gf" druid ganking at pvp cave or talking random crap with his rogue world chat.

Let him fix hiself, then fix the problems you have with him, seems argue with him in his mood actually will be a waste of your time.

that explains why he look like somebody who dont take a shower on his pictures

lol gyrox dont u play female char??

shame on u if say -no-

and if say yes  idont care really

bt dont blame zhatu  for playing  that female char cuz u do too  :facepalm:

and i do too play my gf char  ::)

lol span, same old making up stuff i see (old habbits die hard) . i said 2x that i just could sleep THIS night  cause i had too much coffee. and yes, i was up all night playing ws, but during the day i had tons of stuff to do (thats why i took too much coffee) and i dont gank at pvp, i go solo 90% of times. u the one using pet and necro healing you to kill me, still ur +10 shaman needed pot, pet, died, necro died, and u were 800hp when i had more than 2k (thank god for those crit heals, saved my life) keep potting to kill me n feel strong. is that why u make up so many lies? cause u get mad being so hard to kill me outside of crossing?  :facepalm:  im not the only one saying this about ur lies to make others look sick when in fact the sick one must be you for taking time to come here n make up things i said that i didnt say at all. btw, u keep saying in area chat that u always have ss of things that u say i did and said.. but how come u never post them?  :blush:  u just talk talk, no proof. at least when i claim something i either have witnesses that actually saw (not just friends agreeing with you and insulting me) but also ss. like that one when even ur (newest) enemy (former friend) said hes tired of you anoying him to help u kill me :D ill repost in case u forgot  ;D  can also post some of the pms u send me (crazy mode spanish) insulting my gf, bragging about 3vs1 etc etc. u simply have no proof of your claims cause there isnt any, cant make up proofs for lies.

keep getting mad, even tsja (and hes a super nice guy) posted how mad you are, pming him for the first time and when he replyes already in ignore  :facepalm:

last reply u get from me on any topic. no point really. :good:

lol span, same old making up stuff i see (old habbits die hard) . i said 2x that i just could sleep THIS night  cause i had too much coffee. and yes, i was up all night playing ws, but during the day i had tons of stuff to do (thats why i took too much coffee) and i dont gank at pvp, i go solo 90% of times. u the one using pet and necro healing you to kill me, still ur +10 shaman needed pot, pet, died, necro died, and u were 800hp when i had more than 2k (thank god for those crit heals, saved my life) keep potting to kill me n feel strong. is that why u make up so many lies? cause u get mad being so hard to kill me outside of crossing?  :facepalm:  im not the only one saying this about ur lies to make others look sick when in fact the sick one must be you for taking time to come here n make up things i said that i didnt say at all. btw, u keep saying in area chat that u always have ss of things that u say i did and said.. but how come u never post them?  :blush:  u just talk talk, no proof. at least when i claim something i either have witnesses that actually saw (not just friends agreeing with you and insulting me) but also ss. like that one when even ur (newest) enemy (former friend) said hes tired of you anoying him to help u kill me :D ill repost in case u forgot  ;D  can also post some of the pms u send me (crazy mode spanish) insulting my gf, bragging about 3vs1 etc etc. u simply have no proof of your claims cause there isnt any, cant make up proofs for lies.

keep getting mad, even tsja (and hes a super nice guy) posted how mad you are, pming him for the first time and when he replyes already in ignore  :facepalm:

last reply u get from me on any topic. no point really. :good:

Tsja already got spoiled of his lies because he didnt know player Pandey use forums and was in party with him so saw everything, lucky me, go check EU section. Go see why i trolled him then ignore..

No idea why 90% of haters play druids actually, you are the one logging rogue crying world chat each time u got killed and if i use a pet talking about it 3 hours like someone cares xD

You said you were already 48 hours no sleeping playing warspear all nights and taking coffee and since i saw you mad trying gank coming non stop i suggested jayrox to wait u rest before he try fix stuff with you because i thought u were not in mood  :facepalm:

For rest of post 1 picture says more than 1000 words

Опубликованное фото

*Grabs some popcorn* Eu drama - season 3 episode 25

Can't wait! ÒwÓ

inb4 Roland says less dramm more rl pics

Опубликованное фото

Carry on

/popcorn

ahaahahah guysssss xD

You cant be a liar, Tsji just dont listen to that :give_rose:

Zethu, you are great Bd and i know what Marceline means to you cs feel the same with my wife druid. They are great powerful/weak (depends on user and enemy) heroes. :give_rose:

Xavi se te echa de menos, cuando logueo el mago y no t veo m da rabia. Y todo x lo k estas pasando, todo mi apoyo. :give_rose:

Spa, no te conozco mucho pero se que eres un heroe genial, personalmente mi opinion sobre como te afecta el poder me la reservare precisamente porque no t conozco d mucho y puede estar equivocada, tampoco es nada insultivo. Creo que todos estamos cansados de este drama y tenemos mejores cosas que hacer. Y creo que Zethu es un buen tipo que habla quiza demasiado. Seguro que hay otros mejores que odiar.  :give_rose:

Now a poem, a song, a video and a picture. To get relaxed

Like a kid before they teach him to be big,[/size]I’m true and loyal to what I see and hear.

Alberto Caeiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkzc_mR2E9E

65673_.gif

You cant be a liar, Tsji just dont listen to that :give_rose:

Zethu, you are great Bd and i know what Marceline means to you cs feel the same with my wife druid. They are great powerful/weak (depends on user and enemy) heroes. :give_rose:

Xavi se te echa de menos, cuando logueo el mago y no t veo m da rabia. Y todo x lo k estas pasando, todo mi apoyo. :give_rose:

Spa, no te conozco mucho pero se que eres un heroe genial, personalmente mi opinion sobre como te afecta el poder me la reservare precisamente porque no t conozco d mucho y puede estar equivocada, tampoco es nada insultivo. Creo que todos estamos cansados de este drama y tenemos mejores cosas que hacer. Y creo que Zethu es un buen tipo que habla quiza demasiado. Seguro que hay otros mejores que odiar.  :give_rose:

Now a poem, a song, a video and a picture. To get relaxed

Like a kid before they teach him to be big,[/size]I’m true and loyal to what I see and hear.

Alberto Caeiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkzc_mR2E9E

Vrede=peace in dutch, my language ;D