Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Omg Poley this song is epic XD

Time to listen to it 24/7!

Here is some nudes so we can go back to the topic!

Meh, a few months old pic but it's a beggining! No mood to take new pics anyway, just woke up I want to go to quest -_-

56531_.jpg

cool painting there gigy  :good:

Thank youuuu haha

That's my horse, Land Allure, have a pic of him exactly on the same position ;D

Such a lovely horse

(Sorry for uploading it, pic was  too big :!)

Опубликованное фото

Omg Poley this song is epic XD

Time to listen to it 24/7!

Here is some nudes so we can go back to the topic!

Not!

Meh, a few months old pic but it's a beggining! No mood to take new pics anyway, just woke up I want to go to quest -_-

This smile o.o ouuuuuuuun <3

Sisi u getting more and more beautyful !

Lucky Jim!

Oh you jesters. You both suck, and your memes are shit.

Sniper: I think everyone knows why. You are braindead underage tryharding "troll" who also has avatar of one of the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from Naruto (which is one of worse animes but okay, I'll let that pass). You are 15 years old kid, normal adult DOES NOT act like that.

Pliskin: You try to be lolsofunny by making shitty memes. And they are shitty. I despise use of them, but I still know much more than you.

First of all, you don't know how to use them. The image you post is supposed to show what kind of message you want to send. You can't just slap random "funny" text onto random image and expect quality memes. The other thing, you add way too much text. The meme is supposed to word something. What you do is like explaining jokes. And adding too much text makes you sound mad. Are you mad?

The worst thing in my eyes is that you use memes at all, instead of just wording your opinions like sophisticated member of society. Try using memes in real life, when talking to friend, or when applying for a job. Maybe you'll open your eyes one day.

Damn right yes I'm mad.

Azebu you are a really annoying person.

Thats all that i have to say.

Why u dont go to forums of ur NO WARSPEAR games and lame over there?

Ty

Pliskin rules, you suck.

(Sophisticated member of a society who will be bones and ashes one day and who cares? Pliskin memes say more than or your philologist bullshit, you are like a politician, talk a lot to say one litlle thingy. Please dont be so sofisticated or you will be forever alone)

56602_.jpg

Azebu you are a really annoying person.

Thats all that i have to say.

Why u dont go to forums of ur NO WARSPEAR games and lame over there?

Ty

Pliskin rules, you suck.

Im taking sides in a way with Azebu and in a way with Pliskin, why the duck did you have to pop up.

Im taking sides in a way with Azebu and in a way with Pliskin, why the ♥♥♥♥ did you have to pop up.

And why i can t? Tell me where is my opinion prohibited and not allowed or why ur opinion is better than mine.

I dnt take side of azebu because all that i saw in this guy is annoyiness, feeling of greatness, (idk how to say sentimiento de superioridad in english), elegant and subtles insults, and a constant attempt to be cooler than the rest.

I dnt like 2 much cool persons. They are or two faced, or just idiots without personality.

Guest XthekingX

ahhhhahahahaahahahaha  :yahoo:  here is meh babe :blush:

she was hiding under meh legs cause the storm :blush:

awww so cute

just look to his eyes xD

And why i can t? Tell me where is my opinion prohibited and not allowed or why ur opinion is better than mine.

I dnt take side of azebu because all that i saw in this guy is annoyiness, feeling of greatness, (idk how to say sentimiento de superioridad in english), elegant and subtles insults, and a constant attempt to be cooler than the rest.

I dnt like 2 much cool persons. They are or two faced, or just idiots without personality.

Did i say you can't? Did i say you're prohibited/not allowed to do so? Did i say my opinion is better than yours/anyone else here?

No.

I simply asked something.

Got serious much?

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Did i say you can't? Did i say you're prohibited/not allowed to do so? Did i say my opinion is better than yours/anyone else here?

No.

I simply asked something.

Got serious much?

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

U re right, btw i got mad cause i readed @why the heck you come here to POOP up@ so i missunderstood that u were saying my opinion is shit.

Sorry for that part.

Thanks to those who like my stuff, even i know i am not as funny as some people wish everyone should be at some robotic level, like a good friend told me.. if they dont like your sh"t they can leave the bathroom. At least i try not to be hateful to people that never did anything personal or is obviously a troll to society

Until i get a message that says if i post another meme im banned your in for a long one, please if you want to hate do it where you dont make yourself look like a bigger jerk than me :blush:

56622_.jpg

56623_.jpg

56624_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

meme competition is still in progress, as I can see. Our own private 4chan. Or 9gag. Or knowyourmeme. Or reddit. Or it's still a game forum and player's photos thread?

meme competition is still in progress, as I can see. Our own private 4chan. Or 9gag. Or knowyourmeme. Or reddit. Or it's still a game forum and player's photos thread?

4chan stopped using memes long time ago. Maybe except /b/, that place has it's own rules.

But you are right.

Snake, don't post memes here, you have your memes thread, I didn't comment on them there.

Guest XthekingX

he start make those shit memes

wow, 3ds, great choice!

play pokemon and be happy!

Thanks, but I didn't order it to play Pokemon. Well, now that you mention it, I think I will.

But I got it mostly for Animal Crossing and new Fire Emblem.

Thanks, but I didn't order it to play Pokemon. Well, now that you mention it, I think I will.

But I got it mostly for Animal Crossing and new Fire Emblem.

At least try it, maybe you'll like this game.

Fire Emblem is worth playing without a doubt.

At least try it, maybe you'll like this game.

Fire Emblem is worth playing without a doubt.

I played Red, Yellow, Fire Red and Emerald.

Do you have 3DS too?

I played Red, Yellow, Fire Red and Emerald.

Do you have 3DS too?

oh, great, so you know everything about it.

Nope, I've never had handheld console, just used my friend's once for a some period of time.

oh, great, so you know everything about it.

Nope, I've never had handheld console, just used my friend's once for a some period of time.

Yeah, even stuff like IVs and EVs.

That's my first handheld console too. It's already 2 years past the release of 3DS so it's easy to get used one for small money. I got mine for merely 140$.

I hear that XL is better because of bigger screen and longer battery, but then you need to sacrifice mobility.

I wish I could post my pics here to keep the subject going on..

Just done some hard psychical labor, got a pic of my arm to show o.O

If you know what he means.

If you know what he means.

Wish it was from that lmao maybe another time :D

Just got a nasty cut from my wrist till my elbow. Tried lifting a heavy support beam by myself that was rotten badly. Ended up breaking partly with a nasty cut on my arm. Sad times even tho I barely feel anything of it.

What happened to this topic...? :facepalm:

Memes.

Maybe they should do new I play warspear contest? There u got our pics :D

Nah, me, whatever the day it was i was pissed off.

Actually i remember what day it was and yes, i was kind of mad. :(

56737_.jpg

Kk jelly

All what you said never happend .me Never fail down and bla ba

Beside swaaz inslut me or whatever .cuz he afrid pvp me and me call him noob and he still dont wanna pvp me

Stap my self and my ass.not your bussiness

You got after what i did in the last?! You better stay mad. Cuz jelly will hate

And haters gonna hate.

For me. You ill be happy ill leave next week

yes ive said this multiple times

yes im giving you the time of day

yes i like repeating myself

ive beaten you before heroxsniper, better let let me rephrase: ive kited you without you hitting me once

feel free to talk to a wall, i dont mean to gloat but i can guarantee people like my trolling ass over your iraqi ass

keep saying im scared, maybe youll be popular?

yes i googled myself and found your smart-ass remark, i have nothing else better to do. feel free to make fun of that since your iraqi mentality wants to do so. im still better then you ::)

Yeah, even stuff like IVs and EVs.

That's my first handheld console too. It's already 2 years past the release of 3DS so it's easy to get used one for small money. I got mine for merely 140$.

I hear that XL is better because of bigger screen and longer battery, but then you need to sacrifice mobility.

those damn IV's and EV's....

i legit EV trained all my pokes for online tournaments, then i finally enter and everybodys like HAHA OMG NOOB YOU LEGIT TRAIN HAHA SOO SAD I USE SMOGON YOU NOOB I HAVE ALL SHINIES AND PERFECT IV'S/EV'S HAHA NOOB

i dont think ill be going back =/

What happened to this topic...? :facepalm:

Its a tavern, post count disabled, memes , people with bad days,

Forgiveness, people killing time, people bored , know-it-alls,

, hidden stalkers, homophobia,  non-conformists, weirdos .. ect

What "real life" is made of. Not imaginary pixel worlds

Here is a break for people with acceptance issues

#1 pic. too many pressure cracks and a bit waterlogged decided to throw one up for my hometown major leauge baseball team.(local business in the Oaksterdam  part of town makes the board)

Note the shark fin on my oldie

Video of my favorite San Francisco hill a few weeks ago

1:44

56749_.jpg

56750_.jpg

Its a tavern, post count disabled, memes , people with bad days,

Forgiveness, people killing time, people bored , know-it-alls,

, hidden stalkers, homophobia,  non-conformists, weirdos .. ect

Here is a break for people with acceptance issues

#1 pic. too many pressure cracks and a bit waterlogged decided to throw one up for my hometown major leauge baseball team.(local business in the Oaksterdam  part of town makes the board)

Video of my favorite San Francisco hill a few weeks ago

1:44

Guest XthekingX

yes ive said this multiple times

yes im giving you the time of day

yes i like repeating myself

ive beaten you before heroxsniper, better let let me rephrase: ive kited you without you hitting me once

feel free to talk to a wall, i dont mean to gloat but i can guarantee people like my trolling ass over your iraqi ass

keep saying im scared, maybe youll be popular?

yes i googled myself and found your smart-ass remark, i have nothing else better to do. feel free to make fun of that since your iraqi mentality wants to do so. im still better then you ::)

why you not picture it ?!  :facepalm:

and if you say "that you beat me "

why you afrid  pvp me now ?!

why you not picture it ?!  :facepalm:

and if you say "that you beat me "

why you afrid  pvp me now ?!

because the last two times you claimed we never fought and called me out, you wanted me to form the 3v3 party for it  :facepalm:  you really think your worth that much time of day to me? ESPECIALLY after already beating you before?  :crazy: :crazy: learn your place  ;D

at least when cff called me out he formed the damn party, even though were not on same grounds he still had the decency/common courtesy to metaphorically present his opponent with a weapon of choice

Guest XthekingX

because the last two times you claimed we never fought and called me out, you wanted me to form the 3v3 party for it  :facepalm:  you really think your worth that much time of day to me? ESPECIALLY after already beating you before?  :crazy: :crazy: learn your place  ;D

at least when cff called me out he formed the damn party, even though were not on same grounds he still had the decency/common courtesy to metaphorically present his opponent with a weapon of choice

omg your really poor :( try get fame by make lies about beat me in pvp or whatever you saying  :bad: im really sad for you :(

you like turtle♥♥♥♥. did you see the lies he made about me in mcs side ?! and he dosent wanna to pvp

till his girlfrind made him accept to pvp me. and he ended 7-2  :facepalm: and his amp more higher than me

and now a poor noob.cant amp his wepones .so he made himself +0 Chimp and think himself can beat me ?! oh please

you age again?? 15 .13 . 10?! just Grow up and dont waste my time on you  :facepalm: