Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Ag, they dont bother me. Its a funny pic. Besides, im proud of my body. Atleast im nt some weirdo thts extremely puta shape and takes his frustration out on other players. :)

Ag, they dont bother me. Its a funny pic. Besides, im proud of my body. Atleast im nt some weirdo thts extremely puta shape and takes his frustration out on other players. :)

Ya good to hear, theres too many jellyfish stalking around trying to bring you down

Guest XthekingX

why are you so dumb .....

why you so jelly?

Опубликованное фото

Not jelly, Hero. You must understand that calling other people gay is stupid, it's dumb. Like it was something offensive %)

It's just a sexual option. You're not being funny at all, like pliskin said.

Say no to discrimination  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

and why should you care about what i call others? :unknw: :unknw:

and why should you care about what i call others? :unknw: :unknw:

Because not everyone is immune to mosquitos

Your lame attacks are just depressing

Guest XthekingX

Sniperghost doesnt bother me. Atleast I know im not a jelly and I have an actual social life + real friends outside of warspear. :-P

ikr . some people dont understand jokes  :facepalm:

ikr . some people dont understand jokes  :facepalm:

Na regi its not you i already said its cool you dont care its just bottom feeder doesnt have any life so he attacks anyone it seems

Guest XthekingX

ouch. you really hurt me with you words  :sorry:

duck off .  i dont care

ouch. you really hurt me with you words  :sorry:

♥♥♥♥ off .  i dont care

We got another live one here i will regurgitate this meme for you

You get 2 new ones

Mad yet? Or you don't care still

You are probably a homo yourself just scared of it and use slurs to hurt/distract/offend/disturb random people:)

I hope r0land wont delete this you need to be an example of pity

56373_.jpg

56374_.jpg

56375_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

We got another live one here i will regurgitate this meme for you

You get 2 new ones

Mad yet? Or you don't care still

You are probably a homo yourself just scared of it and use slurs to hurt/distract/offend/disturb random people:)

I hope r0land wont delete this you need to be an example of pity

Опубликованное фото

Oh you jesters. You both suck, and your memes are shit.

Sniper: I think everyone knows why. You are braindead underage tryharding "troll" who also has avatar of one of the biggest faggots from Naruto (which is one of worse animes but okay, I'll let that pass). You are 15 years old kid, normal adult DOES NOT act like that.

Pliskin: You try to be lolsofunny by making shitty memes. And they are shitty. I despise use of them, but I still know much more than you.

First of all, you don't know how to use them. The image you post is supposed to show what kind of message you want to send. You can't just slap random "funny" text onto random image and expect quality memes. The other thing, you add way too much text. The meme is supposed to word something. What you do is like explaining jokes. And adding too much text makes you sound mad. Are you mad?

The worst thing in my eyes is that you use memes at all, instead of just wording your opinions like sophisticated member of society. Try using memes in real life, when talking to friend, or when applying for a job. Maybe you'll open your eyes one day.

Damn right yes I'm mad.

Guest XthekingX

Sniper: I think everyone knows why. You are braindead underage tryharding "troll" who also has avatar of one of the biggest faggots from Naruto (which is one of worse animes but okay, I'll let that pass). You are 15 years old kid, normal adult DOES NOT act like that.

Pliskin: You try to be lolsofunny by making shitty memes. And they are shitty. I despise use of them, but I still know much more than you.

First of all, you don't know how to use them. The image you post is supposed to show what kind of message you want to send. You can't just slap random "funny" text onto random image and expect quality memes. The other thing, you add way too much text. The meme is supposed to word something. What you do is like explaining jokes. And adding too much text makes you sound mad. Are you mad?

The worst thing in my eyes is that you use memes at all, instead of just wording your opinions like sophisticated member of society. Try using memes in real life, when talking to friend, or when applying for a job. Maybe you'll open your eyes one day.

Damn right yes I'm mad.

and who said i love naruto ._. i just love this char .even if you think it faggots

but i agree with pliskin party  :rofl:

anyone ill change it soon

Damn right yes I'm mad.

I am sorry i do not make you smile, too bad i get others to, have a nice job, a family, and spare time to fart around cyberspace. You took a lot of time to tell me, you wont get that back. And for as if that will stop me in the future youre wrong. Either block me or suffer

You are so full of sadness, have a drink of water

I am sorry i do not make you smile, too bad i get others to, have a nice job, a family, and spare time to fart around cyberspace. You took a lot of time to tell me, you wont get that back. And for as if that will stop me in the future youre wrong. Either block me or suffer

You are so full of sadness, have a drink of water

Don't tell me I wasted time by wording my opinion. I found that deed worthy of my time. I spend about 1-2 hours a day here, so that time is wasted anyway. So a bit of action is actually making that time productive.

Yes. Because you do not make me smile, I ask you to try and make me smile. Are you capable of making something that will achieve this task. I won't pull "lol nothing makes me smile my soul is darker and emptier than Sniper's skull". If you genuinely get a smile out of me, you win.

Also you used one of my most mad comebacks. "lol nerd I have a life". I never get tired of hearing this.

You sure sound mad my friend.

Guest XthekingX

Don't tell me I wasted time by wording my opinion. I found that deed worthy of my time. I spend about 1-2 hours a day here, so that time is wasted anyway. So a bit of action is actually making that time productive.

Yes. Because you do not make me smile, I ask you to try and make me smile. Are you capable of making something that will achieve this task. I won't pull "lol nothing makes me smile my soul is darker and emptier than Sniper's skull". If you genuinely get a smile out of me, you win.

Also you used one of my most mad comebacks. "lol nerd I have a life". I never get tired of hearing this.

You sure sound mad my friend.

alot wanna my skull too :/

:good:

Hey i am not your court jester i make my own or share stuff i like

if you do not like my madness

Do not go here

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84344.0

56383_.jpg

56384_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

:good:

Hey i am not your court jester i make my own or share stuff i like

if you do not like my madness

Do not go here

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84344.0

1. 3/10

2. 6/10

And the ones in your first post are bad beyond hell.

Опубликованное фото

This would be okay without any caption. Just quote him and add the image, and voila.

1. 3/10

2. 6/10

And the ones in your first post are bad beyond hell.

This would be okay without any caption. Just quote him and add the image, and voila.

Thanks all knowing one, by the way why do you crawl around in here afraid to post your pic only talk about others mr "americas stupid"  ;D

Thanks all knowing one, by the way why do you crawl around in here afraid to post your pic only talk about others mr "americas stupid"  ;D

You aren't posting your pic either and I'm not complaining.

If you don't have any creativity, why do you create?

You aren't posting your pic either and I'm not complaining.

If you don't have any creativity, why do you create?

You obviously see what you only want to see, lady kath and i have posted more pics than anyone

Youre no stranger to gay slurs in past posts like ghost so i can see why you came in so offended to me talking about it to him

might i add an answer to your creation question. Because you do not find me funny means i should stop for the many people who tell me they like some or a bunch of my memes

Your supreme sense of humor should only be allowed?

Well, this escalated quikly....  I say we all just relax, take a deep breath, continue the thread the way it was meant to, and not insult other players for no reason. Cuz that's just plain childish. And thanx guys for defending me. And no, im not gay, just African. :D

You obviously see what you only want to see, lady kath and i have posted more pics than anyone

You're no stranger to gay slurs in past posts like ghost so i can see why you came in so offended to me talking about it to him

might i add an answer to your creation question. Because you do not find me funny means i should stop for the many people who tell me they like some or a bunch of my memes

Your supreme sense of humor should only be allowed?

I post my pictures too. I thought you were referring to this exact moment.

I just came to say your "memes" suck.

Yes, yes that would be perfect. I order you to stop. Now, seriously. I don't ask you to cease creating, but I want you to try and improve. Because the memes you create aren't funny.

Do not get your hopes up, i am me if you don't like it too bad

Lets see your memes or anime you created

If you came to get somewhere with me, you sir are still on the porch knockin

Hello everyone,I'm kind of new here in forum,I have never played for about 2 months because being busy in real life and I came back like 3days ago,none of my friends went online so I asked if they made new chars,which led me here though I was told they might be active on forum,till now I found no trails for them but I liked forum and decided to stay for many reasons,anyway I'm sorry for that off topic into and back to topic.  I have a youtube channel where I sung afew nice cover songs from movies I watched,singing has always been my passion,my voice isn't that good,but I think it is the nice songs and sound effects that makes my voice not the worst,hope you like what you hear and hear what you like.  http://m.youtube.com/user/TheLittlePrincess777

Do not get your hopes up, i am me if you don't like it too bad

Lets see your memes or anime you created

If you came to get somewhere with me, you sir are still on the porch knockin

Hell, I am not creator of memes but I'll consider. About that anime, what do you mean by that? A video?

Hell, I am not creator of memes but I'll consider. About that anime, what do you mean by that? A video?

Well you attacked naruto(loved by many)

And my memes(loved by most my friends and some others)

You seem to have all the answers to what is greatness