Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Better a full grown beard. GUYS SHOULDNT SHAVE. EVER!

you are the only woman on the face of the planet that believes this  :give_rose:

if any girl on here says differently it's because they wanna prove me wrong  :good:

every woman I have ever been with says it tickles them too much when kissing  :blush:

besides i got hair on my chest, I don't need it on my face  :spiteful:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are the only woman on the face of the planet that believes this  :give_rose:

if any girl on here says differently it's because they wanna prove me wrong  :good:

every woman I have ever been with says it tickles them too much when kissing  :blush:

besides i got hair on my chest, I don't need it on my face  :spiteful:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beard is a powerful weapon! Besides it is what differentiates men over women! And you look sexy with that ;D

Wise words, Genie ;D ;D

Beard is a powerful weapon! Besides it is what differentiates men over women! And you look sexy with that ;D

Wise words, Genie ;D ;D

hmmmm maybe i will grow mine just to post on here  ;D  lol

and ty Gi!

you need to shave bro! hahaha

As a true San jose Shark hockey fan, and others teams it is tradition during the playoffs to grow your beard until your team wins or loses. Its a dedication thing its all about how much the razor stings . Jimmy this ones for you

Btw i do not think the grail is the secret..

48719_.jpg

48720_.jpg

48721_.jpg

48722_.jpg

some men grow their facial I forget for how long to raise testicular cancer awareness. respect to that.

I used to have long goatee but I stopped letting it grow so long because ppl everywhere kept asking me if I was Muslim (not that theres anything wrong with it)

Kathiii!!We chosed the same colour for going out yesterday!<3 i Love It !

i love ur style sis :D btw beautyful like always tesoro mwuah :**<3

some men grow their facial I forget for how long to raise testicular cancer awareness. respect to that.

I used to have long goatee but I stopped letting it grow so long because ppl everywhere kept asking me if I was Muslim (not that theres anything wrong with it)

nice, the judgement of america. I even got pissed right after the Boston bombing and right away some journalist, made a mark that their was two palestinian students at a near by collage/university. You cant do it so simple to say that, religion = terrorism... The US have themselves to blame for most of the things that happened with 9/11 and all. Those seeds were put down during the cold war when the US did things like supply talibans with weapons and help instate a dictator in Egypt. And why? you ask, cause back then US number one priority was to stop communism which was the devil. To me this is just the price for what they did during the cold war, it has nothing to do with religion...

From a psychological stand point, the growth of facial hear is a male to male thing. It has nothing to do with being handsome or attractive to the opposite sex, its all about gaining visual respect from male competators. Atleast from a shrinks point of view, not to say theirs not women who like facial hair of course.

nice, the judgement of america. I even got pissed right after the Boston bombing and right away some journalist, made a mark that their was two palestinian students at a near by collage/university. You cant do it so simple to say that, religion = terrorism... The US have themselves to blame for most of the things that happened with 9/11 and all. Those seeds were put down during the cold war when the US did things like supply talibans with weapons and help instate a dictator in Egypt. And why? you ask, cause back then US number one priority was to stop communism which was the devil. To me this is just the price for what they did during the cold war, it has nothing to do with religion...

From a psychological stand point, the growth of facial hear is a male to male thing. It has nothing to do with being handsome or attractive to the opposite sex, its all about gaining visual respect from male competators. Atleast from a shrinks point of view, not to say theirs not women who like facial hair of course.

well the cia does whatever they want(if they can) to any country i think thats the real answer but we could make a new topic on this :D

48776_.jpg

America is stupid. There is so much wrong with that country:

- They want to ban guns. Sounds pretty okay, right? No guns = no crime, right? No.

Situation - shop heist. Right now, because guns are available to public, robber has gun, but shopkeeper can scare away him with his gun. Now if the guns are banned, shopkeeper no longer has his gun, and robber gets his gun illegally. Outcome is self explainatory.

- There is absolutely no action against country-wide obesity. Last time the schools wanted to ban fast-food from school shops, government has agreed that pizza is a vegetable, because it has tomato sauce.

- Detroid.

That's off top of my head.

well theirs alot of corruption like you can still have a brand new 5 seat volvo standard size but it still "runs" efficiant enough to be called enviroment car. And the same time a small city car weighing half as much, wasting a 1/3 of the 5 seat cars fuel is also classified as a enviroment car. Aviously some one have made some f+cked up criterias to make their gas devouring car look better.

To classify pizza is just a fat finger in the eye of healty eating, but you know its the stats decision and its the state who has to pay up when all the overwight people get diabetes. Its the stats obligation to care for its people and its economy and sometimes you need some though love.

My friend use to eat banana chips cause their marked as a health snack/candy here in Sweden and he thought they were nice until he actually red the pakaging and found out their deep-fried and coated and suger and just plain bad for you...

Idk about the guns issue, im against all guns and every week basicly i can read in US news, about children shooting siblings or others cildren in curiousity cause they are so easy to access in the gun home. And my mother-in-laws house is not diffrent, they have automatic weapons in a unlocked basement and atleast a handgun in a unlocked bedroom. I think theirs 6 or 7 guns in total in their house. I dont agree with that..

Well the point is they want to make guns illegal for all citizens banned but criminals will still have them and get them

Its seriously a threat of civil war. People wont stop being evil because guns are banned. Its feared to be a move towards what china did to their country take over

Well the point is they want to make guns illegal for all citizens banned but criminals will still have them and get them

Its seriously a threat of civil war. People wont stop being evil because guns are banned. Its feared to be a move towards what china did to their country take over

well UK guns been banned since forever, and gun crime here is almost non-existent 1% or less i think.

well UK guns been banned since forever, and gun crime here is almost non-existent 1% or less i think.

I think the problem is in the process for the u.s.

A country so saturated with firearms suddenly banning them won't change anything for a long time

even if they ban all guns in the country. ppl are still going to find other ways to kill each other. before guns, there were blades and such..

and of course, its much easier to get away from 1 guy holding a knife than it is to get away from a dude spraying bullets into the night with an AK47.

yea, it might seem like a good solution to ban all guns.

but the econony is still fukked up, government welfare getting taken away, which means a percentage of drug dealers and fiends (users) will become more and more desperate to get money and drugs, and will turn to more crime to get what they need.

its 2013. Guns or no guns, There will be violence.

Nope.

Well, that's your opinion.

And my opinion remains the same.

Some people laugh at Russia being this weird country, but I find America the same, maybe even worse.

I grow it because shaving is a pain, who wants to do that everyday... for baby face? No ty

And coz I like it ]:>

No? :'(

I read a very nice article about guns. Still trying to find it.

For those who like conspiracy theories I'll post here later ;D

Something about how much power the government gained after banning the use and possession of guns for citizens, and about how some of these countries entered into a military dictatorship shortly after that law was approved.

Cool thing, not necessarily true.

Nope.

Thank you Roland

If America was stupid it wouldn't be in the position it is today,  nearing it's goal for global domination.  (and when I say America I say the people who blind their citizens and run the real show behind the scenes)

All of the things you say are stupid about America are put into the media as a distraction.

It's really simple. The right to bear arms is in our constitution, so start controversy all over the media about out constitutional rights.  Get everybody thinking that this is a real issue while our military slaughter's hundreds of thousands of people because of their beliefs and control of oil.

I could go on and on about the things our government throws into the media to distract us all from the evil plots of the men who run this country and strive for world domination,  but I can't explain it the way I would like to, and with a subject like religion and politics these conversations can turn into an angry loop of ideals and beliefs which at the end of the day go nowhere and cause us all to judge each other.

So please don't disrespect my heritage but blame my government for what you see.

America isn't stupid, our people are constantly distracted by controversy in ideals and beliefs and our government is evil. end of discussion

I can't grow one  :'(  my new job wants shaved face  :crazy:

Get a new job XD

That's so sad, must be so annoying have to shave everytime.

Get a new job XD

That's so sad, must be so annoying have to shave everytime.

this is the only job that will hire me :cray:

and yeah I'm not looking foreward to it at all :mega_shok:

In Sweden it's acceptable to have any form of body modification in any profession. My son had a synth/goth nurse last time he was sick and we went to the ER. And obviously I have 5 facial piercings always in your face and I've never had problems with my bosses, actually my bosses have embraced me more then anything.

In Sweden it's acceptable to have any form of body modification in any profession. My son had a synth/goth nurse last time he was sick and we went to the ER. And obviously I have 5 facial piercings always in your face and I've never had problems with my bosses, actually my bosses have embraced me more then anything.

I'd like to live there weeew ;D

Thank you Roland

If America was stupid it wouldn't be in the position it is today,  nearing it's goal for global domination.  (and when I say America I say the people who blind their citizens and run the real show behind the scenes)

All of the things you say are stupid about America are put into the media as a distraction.

It's really simple. The right to bear arms is in our constitution, so start controversy all over the media about out constitutional rights.  Get everybody thinking that this is a real issue while our military slaughter's hundreds of thousands of people because of their beliefs and control of oil.

I could go on and on about the things our government throws into the media to distract us all from the evil plots of the men who run this country and strive for world domination,  but I can't explain it the way I would like to, and with a subject like religion and politics these conversations can turn into an angry loop of ideals and beliefs which at the end of the day go nowhere and cause us all to judge each other.

So please don't disrespect my heritage but blame my government for what you see.

America isn't stupid, our people are constantly distracted by controversy in ideals and beliefs and our government is evil. end of discussion

FIRST: AMERICA IS NOT NORTHAMERICA AND NORTHAMERICA IS NOT THE USA

SECOND: AMERICA IS A PLACE, NOT A HUMAN BEING, SO IT HAVE NOT GOT PERSONALITY, IT CAN BE STUPID

THIRD: THEGENIE ALREADY SAID THE REST. (Anyway bro, is difficult find an US citizen with that open mind, i could say that)

Northamericans maybe are naif, but not stupids.

The government of northamerica is maybe one of the worst things that happen to the world in the last century.

BUT THE GOVERNMENT. Not the people.

The people, not just in USA but EVERYWHERE we are PUPPETS

'murica

I like how albooboo the genie of the lamp has put the reality in our hands. Proud to be in the same sf bay area.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84344.msg496600#msg496600

Not all u.s. americans are like this

48970_.jpg

'murica

I like how albooboo the genie of the lamp has put the reality in our hands. Proud to be in the same sf bay area.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84344.msg496600#msg496600

Not all u.s. americans are like this

oh yeah, and bacon (which I personally prefer not to eat pork, but, yeah, it's everywhere so I eat it anyways[maybe it's brainwashing us all!])  ;D ;D ;D

we were talking bout other things already you know  :pardon: 

like my epic body hair  :dirol:

or how awesome ladygi is for loving manly men with manly hair like men should have and not shaving it off like jersey shore  :crazy:

oh yeah, and bacon (which I personally prefer not to eat pork, but, yeah, it's everywhere so I eat it anyways[maybe it's brainwashing us all!])  ;D ;D ;D

like my epic body hair  :dirol:

or how awesome ladygi is for loving manly men with manly hair like men should have and not shaving it off like jersey shore  :crazy:

I guess it depends on who you deal with

some women like to kiss a hairless torso and  :shok:

Ounnnnnn you called me awesome  :yahoo:

What if I say it is all a lie? Joke ;D

Pff, who cares about what women think, they will accept you one way or another haha