Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

:yahoo:

:shok: :yahoo:  me encantannnn !! tus trenzas aunque nunca me he hecho trenzas en mi pelo :facepalm: ! lol pero se hacerlas..

Guest XthekingX

Bad comment xD

lol. you like a girl and she dont like you xD

that happend alot ;)

;D

:shok: :yahoo:  me encantannnn !! tus trenzas aunque nunca me he hecho trenzas en mi pelo :facepalm: ! lol pero se hacerlas..

gracias jeje XD

Me iva a hacer dreadlocks pero mi pelo es un poco suave en textura, a lo mejor intento pronto

thanks lol

I was gonna get dreadlocks instead but my hair texture is kinda soft for it, I might try it soon

:blush: awww that baby has a cute smile !!! u should take a sequence of funny pictures with the baby  :give_rose:

Gracias amiga!

Me with my under highlight's  :cray: But now i got it all black cuz my job required one color  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

:blush: My hair was black and red ! :cray:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

PS::..::::::...  ::)  this is for fan i got, that call me i am fake  :rofl:  :pleasantry:  cuz i love to edit pictures in general obviously it's what i study graphic art's. Now u could see my cellphone pictures.. that are so hard to edit cuz they are to pixelated ! Enjoy  :facepalm:  8)

gracias jeje XD

Me iva a hacer dreadlocks pero mi pelo es un poco suave en textura, a lo mejor intento pronto

thanks lol

I was gonna get dreadlocks instead but my hair texture is kinda soft for it, I might try it soon

It's kinda of hard cuz ur hair.. but u should try it.. they will be awesome when the time pass  :good:

Edit :

U had to take so much care of that hair too when u does dreadlock !

I want just one.. but i am thinking.. when ! lol xD

Me with my under highlight's  :cray: But now i got it all black cuz my job required one color  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

:blush: My hair was black and red ! :cray:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

PS::..::::::...  ::)  this is for fan i got, that call me i am fake  :rofl:  :pleasantry:  cuz i love to edit pictures in general obviously it's what i study graphic art's. Now u could see my cellphone pictures.. that are so hard to edit cuz they are to pixelated ! Enjoy  :facepalm:  8)

use spray-on wash-off dye XD

It's kinda of hard cuz ur hair.. but u should try it.. they will be awesome when the time pass  :good:

Edit :

U had to take so much care of that hair too when u does dreadlock !

I want just one.. but i am thinking.. when ! lol xD

yea locks are high-maintenance XD

here's me :)

wow, so this is the guy who keeps spamming trade chat that elves have bigger ones  :rofl: :lol:

Guest XthekingX

here's me :)

saw it alredy on your facebook

we wanna new  :lol:

use spray-on wash-off dye XD  yea locks are high-maintenance XDwow, so this is the guy who keeps spamming trade chat that elves have bigger ones  :rofl: :lol:

joke bro :D

it was boring, sooo...ahahahahah  ;D

Forgot about these  ;D

43720_.jpg

43721_.jpg

I think Mecha and Tuby would make a cute warspear couple  :good:

lol

This is an older one of me but, it's still me! hahah

oooohhh is ur necklace that bloodvial bloodlips was talking about. i was curious on its size.  :blush:

Forgot about these  ;D

2nd pic Опубликованное фото

saw it alredy on your facebook

we wanna new  :lol:

We want a real pic of you, not a fake one  ;)

Besides that, heard that you're lying bout your age eh?

Congratz on being dumped  :give_rose:

Guest XthekingX

:nea:  hahahahha.i think unite told you that right?! ;)

My age is 20 and i sended her my real.pics ;) ( 2013/4/11 my birthday.gonna be 21 . Make me.gift  >:D ]

But i was wanna her to leave me. I told her im 18 and.my.pic is fake* :blush:

oooohhh is ur necklace that bloodvial bloodlips was talking about. i was curious on its size.  :blush:

2nd pic Опубликованное фото

Haha yeah probably. But, this was the first one he made for me. We have a new ones now. Hmm the size...I can take a pic w/something to compare it to?

Ok, well these are the last three vials from Bloody. We have four total but I am wearing my recent one. haha

So, you wanted to compare it to something and I didn't know what else but a di! I think that dice are pretty universal so I grabbed the only one I could reach. It's a pretty standard size just a different picture on it.  :blush:

43825_.jpg

who?

Guest XthekingX

who?

Me  ;)

:nea:  hahahahha.i think unite told you that right?! ;)

My age is 20 and i sended her my real.pics ;) ( 2013/4/11 my birthday.gonna be 21 . Make me.gift  :diablo: ]

But i was wanna her to leave me. I told her im 18 and.my.pic is fake* :blush:

Hohoho

I'm Santa Claus!

Keep lying  :fool:

Ok, well these are the last three vials from Bloody. We have four total but I am wearing my recent one. haha

So, you wanted to compare it to something and I didn't know what else but a di! I think that dice are pretty universal so I grabbed the only one I could reach. It's a pretty standard size just a different picture on it.  :blush:

Meow, thats some gorgeous blood darling. Best, most toughtful, most amazing, most precious gift(s) ive ever gotten  :blush:

Guest XthekingX

Hohoho

I'm Santa Claus!

Keep lying  :fool:

hohoho

We Dont Have Santa Here  :yahoo:

idc if you belive me or not  :facepalm:

oh wow. thank you for taking time to show the pic. i was really wondering about the size of the vials u guys use.

its weird but cute. first time i ever heard a couple do that. really amazes me.  ;D

hope you guys last forever together.  :good:

wow  :shok: Nice place to keep the blood  :yahoo: Its like jewelry for aniversary but with blood! thats so cool

oh wow. thank you for taking time to show the pic. i was really wondering about the size of the vials u guys use.

its weird but cute. first time i ever heard a couple do that. really amazes me.  ;D

hope you guys last forever together.  :good:

Haha Thanks  :blush:  I really hope so too. Bloody is an amazing person and the best best husband (and father to my children) that I could ever ask for.

wow  :shok: Nice place to keep the blood  :yahoo: Its like jewelry for aniversary but with blood! thats so cool

Hahah Yeah, I never thought of it that way until you said so!  ;D 

Meow, thats some gorgeous blood darling. Best, most toughtful, most amazing, most precious gift(s) ive ever gotten  :blush:

Oh Bloody, you know I adore you  :give_rose:  And they are some of the most precious gifts you've ever given me along with our children. haha Now, enough of the mushy stuff! hahaah