Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Hehe your another jealous fatty :(

On another note, Pvpshaman laser stave go pew pew!

Skip to 1:00 and watch the epic fail  :lol:

sorry if that was a none intentional scarr cherry. Me and the wife, scarr inentionally tomorrow, its our wedding annniversery and every year we fill a blood vial for each other that we wear as a necklace until next year when we renew our blood wovs  :give_rose:  3rd anniversery tomorrow

sorry if that was a none intentional scarr cherry. Me and the wife, scarr inentionally tomorrow, its our wedding annniversery and every year we fill a blood vial for each other that we wear as a necklace until next year when we renew our blood wovs  :give_rose:  3rd anniversery tomorrow

Thats painful  :shout:

Not a fan of blood, but its cute, guess there's a deep meaning behind all of that  :give_rose:

o.O Better dont call Buffy to your anniversary

its not comfortable, my body isnt use to it anymore since we only do it once a year. but it holds a very deep meaning for us. In the 5 years we have been together ive never for a minute taken off my blood necklace. I am a fan of blood though - the liquid of life  :blush:

its not comfortable, my body isnt use to it anymore since we only do it once a year. but it holds a very deep meaning for us. In the 5 years we have been together ive never for a minute taken off my blood necklace. I am a fan of blood though - the liquid of life  :blush:

"only once a year" o.O

Well cmon, girls do it once a month and they dont complain much  ;D

Good thing that you consider blood the liquid of life anyway, may have been an awkward cerimony with other life liquids ^_^

Congrats on your Anniversary guys.

sorry if that was a none intentional scarr cherry. Me and the wife, scarr inentionally tomorrow, its our wedding annniversery and every year we fill a blood vial for each other that we wear as a necklace until next year when we renew our blood wovs  :give_rose:  3rd anniversery tomorrow

Awww!!

Mine is make up , But i use to cut Me always for Not pay attention.

Congrats for you guys , i Hope your love  can be forever !My best wishes!!

Omg i noticed Now that im "gridaur" Omg , there are hydra and elemental Too , its horrible , Wtf is that ?? :bad:

Awww!!

Congrats for you guys , i Hope your love  can be forever !My best wishes!!

Omg i noticed Now that im "gridaur" Omg , there are hydra and elemental Too , its horrible , Wtf is that ?? :bad:

Check topic at suggestions, sis @}-

I want to be Okor Shaar forever  ;D ;D

I think they might change it if players give better suggestions for ranks :)

Snorly is Beholder hahahaha

pretty ducked up shit  :blush:  I like it  O:-)

Awww!!

Congrats for you guys , i Hope your love  can be forever !My best wishes!!

aw bay, i will pay attention to you always  :give_rose:

and LOL it's better than "yeti"  :facepalm:

should of put pokemons.

can i be jigglypuff

jiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...( ill be here awhile)

41430_.jpg

whos gunna be missingno

hahaha I forgot all about missingno!

best glitch ever next to the duplicate glitch in Gold/Silver  ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

best ever

41572_.jpg