Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Isn't any, we just a large group of friends. No cock sucking needed in this guild.

Okay. Back to your regularly scheduled program No interruptions from me unless sange replies to my previous statement

Lol my rogue was already invested in at that time before anax, incase you didn't know my 2 best friends were on mc side. Dac and tannex so no I didn't "invest" anything for anax, I was already full cc set with dual +9 flamberges so I donno what you are even talking about. Yup they wouldn't let us farm because of blackdead who by the way has since apologized to both me and keiz for doing so and has never since bugged us in any way. Your stuck in the past dude.

As for B2K we just found it basically too hard to keep 2 sides going so we switched to MC, we didn't force you to stay MC, I know I sure didn't. I tried encouraging you yes but that doesn't even matter. It has nothing to do with the fact that you keep on running your mouth about the past because your stuck in it. You mad I called you out on that renig? (gotta play spades or euchre to understand that) Oh well, like I said. I ain't got anything to hide. You can keep yourself in denial all you want. Your bitter and use every excuse you can to try and bash her for no reason. Its blatently obvious.

'

what drugs are you really on man.. you guys bring up the past

sorry i actually can remember it

surprised?

you know the truth no one here cares about it but us. i just answered the question and was lured into revealing more

if this sudden urge to attack me about the statements  from the past are to make me look bad i dont care i never say im good im just me

you're the one who keeps bring it up and riding it to the end

seems like the only people who disagree with me are b2k .... hmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess thats just coincidence

so you can finish your pity party for her

i told what i said its just hard not to reply to how funny you all are. you know if i bothered i could attempt bringing the other members of our old farm parties and maybe you'll still deny how much you hated her till you saw the video and instantly couldnt stop so....

speaking of the present

i said before already why im "bashing the cheater"

its up to you to sit on it or keep throwing at me like youre proving something besides being a sad man that your gf prolly cut herself again just because i told that she cheats and tells on others who cheat

suck it up mike youre at least half a man more than you appear from our old conversations you can lie for all these faces but i know the truth you know the truth and a few others

its up to them to decide or just not give a ♥♥♥♥ which im sure they dont

look take what i said and eat it.

talk amongst yourselves unless you want me to keep replying

Welcome to US-Sapphire :give_rose: ;D :drinks:

:drinks:  and this is the proof EU has only a cave to deal with from my understanding of that server so far

seriously b2k wouldnt be a joke if you dropped 1person

So it's clear you have an obsession with one person. 

i pointed out the things you and your band of thugs support

Association with this one person makes everyone who does a "Band of Thugs."  Except we wouldn't be a band of thugs if we just dropped one person? 

bottom line is everyone else knows you support a trash person who thinks because this is a game people can be used and treated like toys

So you get to be the only person who decides the "righteousness" of your actions? And by leading your crusade against this one person you attempt to drum up enough people to try to feel the same way you do? 

act like some great person when you know the truth as well

All I did was ask you to justify your attempted emotional abuse.  So far all I've seen is that you bring up old disputes over drops, mcoins, items, gold all from a virtual game.  If you were as balanced a person as you claim, you'd have used the ignore button and continued enjoying the game.  If you think cheating is the issue, then go write a ticket to support and move on with your life.

All of that is obviously obfuscation to cover an unhealthy obsession with one person, to the point that you'd continue a campaign of harassment. 

Whatever you say bro, obviously I'm not trying to change your mind, I've just been trying to get you to put all your cards on the table so people could decide for themselves.  Frankly I'm unimpressed by your year old she said/he said drama over virtual crap as a justification for IIED. 

i just wonder whyso many ppl hate keiz and say tht she did bad things....i think there must be a bit truth in it

I've heard from everyone Jayrox eats babies.  There must be some truth to that logic. 

:drinks:  and this is the proof EU has only a cave to deal with from my understanding of that server so far

Yeah and it only gets worse :aggressive: :spiteful: :spiteful:

So it's clear you have an obsession with one person. 

Association with this one person makes everyone who does a "Band of Thugs."  Except we wouldn't be a band of thugs if we just dropped one person? 

So you get to be the only person who decides the "righteousness" of your actions? And by leading your crusade against this one person you attempt to drum up enough people to try to feel the same way you do? 

All I did was ask you to justify your attempted emotional abuse.  So far all I've seen is that you bring up old disputes over drops, mcoins, items, gold all from a virtual game.  If you were as balanced a person as you claim, you'd have used the ignore button and continued enjoying the game.  If you think cheating is the issue, then go write a ticket to support and move on with your life.

All of that is obviously obfuscation to cover an unhealthy obsession with one person, to the point that you'd continue a campaign of harassment. 

Whatever you say bro, obviously I'm not trying to change your mind, I've just been trying to get you to put all your cards on the table so people could decide for themselves.  Frankly I'm unimpressed by your year old she said/he said drama over virtual crap as a justification for IIED. 

I've heard from everyone Jayrox eats babies.  There must be some truth to that logic.

oh god youre back for more bullshit you guys must have nothing else to do like me

maybe not all b2k the ones who i am not referring to know who they are even if they still play which i doubt

and yes doc. i hope your analysis of me goes well with your thesis

i only said shes a ducking cheater you dont know who posted that pic and gave up on kathi so i must be it huh

nope i would have posted it on my own name

'

what drugs are you really on man.. you guys bring up the past

sorry i actually can remember it

surprised?

you know the truth no one here cares about it but us. i just answered the question and was lured into revealing more

if this sudden urge to attack me about the statements about in the past are to make me look bad i dont care i never say im good im just me

you're the one who keeps bring it up and riding it to the end

so you can finish your pity party for her

i told what i said its just hard not to reply to how funny you all are. you know if i bothered i could attempt bringing the other members of our old farm parties and maybe you'll still deny how much you hated her till you saw the video and instantly couldnt stop so....

speaking of the present

i said before already why im "bashing the cheater"

its up to you to sit on it or keep throwing at me like youre proving something besides being a sad man that your gf prolly cut herself again just because i told that she cheats and tells on others who cheat

suck it up mike youre at least half a man more than you appear from our old conversations you can lie for all these faces but i know the truth you know the truth and a few others

its up to them to decide or just not give a ♥♥♥♥ which im sure they dont

Old farm party? You mean ladydruid and a few others? What would you know about that? You weren't there but 5 minutes a day if I do recall. We tried getting you to farm with us so many times and me and lady even waited for you for a few hours and you never showed up, what would you know about any of the conversations we had? Who's the one on drugs here falsifying their story and making things up in their head?

Ill leave it at that for now so I can wait out your next 6 incoherent edits to your post since you can't put the pieces to puzzle correctly. Ill give you time.

Edit: Typo  ::)

Old farm party? You mean ladydruid and a few others? What would you know about that? You weren't there but 5 minutes a day if I do recall. We tried getting you to farm with us so many times and me and lady even waited for you for a few hours and you never showed up, what would you know about any of the conversations we had? Who's the one on drugs here falsifying their story and making things up in their head?

Ill leave it at that for now so I can wait out your next 6 incoherent edits to your post since you can put the pieces to puzzle correctly. Ill give you time.

oh whoa more generalizing you guys should come together and make and new account so you can collaborate and make a single statement youre trying to 2 side me but still i dont care

what do you want me to lie and say im sorry?

cause im not

its not my fault you are so hated by so many in both factions

i put that on my child, my mother , and on God

i didnt make this shit up

ill only say it that last time

take it or leave it you can suck on it all u want you are babies

that i laid some shit on your queen

accept it buck up and move on with your only in game life

sorry i saw the pic and chuckled (thats the only sorry you get from me)

even told my friends i wouldnt comment but they had to keep pressing poley so i decided to leave my first post and soon after i had replied more like flies to shit(metapohor for odin afro) you came in

you know the truth ill say that 100 times just at least if you think it in your head you will feel better

thats all from me i cant sit here all day and let you make everything you want up mike

and afro good job you should do something with all your work cause not getting anywhere with me

oh whoa more generalizing you guys should come together and make and new account so you can collaborate and make a single statement youre trying to 2 side me but still i dont care what do you want me to lie and say im sorry? cause im not its not my fault you are so hated by so many in both factions

Lol I don't give a duck who hates me, hell you should see my enemy list on parallel kingdom. Unlike you I keep the game what it is, a game. All of this you are making it about real life, ya I ganked a shit ton of people on elf side at anax. Oh well, they can dry their pixel tears. Sure some mc hate me, its ok ill live. You just don't get it and its sad Chris. We aren't 2 siding you, just laying down the facts. Say your sorry? No don't expect that at all, I expect you to be a man and grow up instead of holding a grudge over a game so close.

God damn man, can you stop editing your posts and just put what you got to say out there? I understand your having some issues because you don't know what the duck your talking about but rereading over and over is lame  :facepalm:

oh my bad im not super pro at typing on my phone and need to fix shit and rephrase things so you cant be a grammer nazi

for this being a game you sure spent a lot of time here in this thread

take it or leave it you can suck on it all u want you are babies

that i laid some shit on your queen

accept it buck up and move on with your only in game life

ok? or do u need to keep trying me to win something

oh my bad im not super pro at typing on my phone and need to fix shit and rephrase things so you cant be a grammer nazi

Damn man you even edited this post  :facepalm: ya I'm in forum, what's your point? I got an hour to kill before work *cracks phone typing thumbs* alright, go go.

ok? or do u need to keep trying me to win something

Suck what up? You bashing her for no reason, just trying to find an excuse to say something about her. Your a bitter ex boyfriend dude, that's all there is to it. I don't see you jumping down anyone elses throats on forum til you see her name.

like i said what i say is the truth i want to make sure its clear my mistake you win so much at life because i fail at cold hand phone texting to defend myself cause i dont need a bunch of people to do it for me like you two are doing  EDITED really dude im off post whatever you want ill see it later and ignore it my point was proven the game is over youre on sportscenter trying to justify whats done im just defending myself EDITED that metaphor for u again afro i know u love em

Whoa whoa pliskin say it aint so  :shok:

Lol oh you didn't know? That's the reason he constantly bashes her, its not because of anything else. He's bitter and that's all there is to it

Chris defending yourself against what? Against you blatently attacking her for no reason? Gimme ONE good reason you should be attacking her in forum. Don't say Syntoot, you were already attacking her before that. Ill wait, go ahead

Lol oh you didn't know? That's the reason he constantly bashes her, its not because of anything else. He's bitter and that's all there is to it

Wew I never knew  :bad:  I mean nothing wrong with her or anything but still pliskin  :shok:

*White Flag*

Well i was expecting a fight between real Keizha and someone else, not her boyfriend/pop/anyone else against one person or two.

Seriously, if you gonna argue, do it right.

HATERS

:yahoo:

GONNA

:lol:

HATE

:rofl:

Should pvp it out instead of busting old skele's. Old drama is lame drama.

There is always going to be b2k haters, most of which are either jelly, jumping on the wagon or still remember the lab farms that they disturbed ]:> (ahaha jk :P)

Still disgruntled about sono/eisha/edge/elf garbage that went down like a year ago? You serious? Forget the past! Turn it into pvp!

Should pvp it out instead of busting old skele's. Old drama is lame drama.

There is always going to be b2k haters, most of which are either jelly, jumping on the wagon or still remember the lab farms that they disturbed ]:> (ahaha jk :P)

Still disgruntled about sono/eisha/edge/elf garbage that went down like a year ago? You serious? Forget the past! Turn it into pvp!

Preach brotha preach!  :pleasantry:

look whos run out of ideas you guys made the past come up not me

sorry i have skeletons on display ( Aawwww shit i said it again )

read it once more guy

take it or leave it you can suck on it all u want you are babiesthat i laid some shit on your queen accept it buck up and move on with your only in game life

im not the one scared of the truth anyone can think what they want of me it wont change a thing i did it because i wanted to thats the last you will get youre not worth the time but i have an addiction to drama at least i can admit shit

I AM ALSO A RECOVERING ( ATTEMPTING ) ALCOHOLIC AND IT MAKES ME FOCUS ON THINGS THAT ARENT IMPORTANT I WAS JUST STATING YOU HAVE A HYPOCRITE SNITCH AS A MASTER

really im out i cant believe you would run back to sounding like sonofman when you know im speaking for more than myself im just MORE THAN willing to do it

edits all day edits all day ascetic #1 boss of all ♥♥♥♥ pvprange

Preach brotha preach!  :pleasantry:

There is always going to be b2k haters, most of which are either jelly, jumping on the wagon...

More anti-gay regurgitated nonsense... Where'd you learn to be so ignorant kiddo?

Lil Wayne = wannabe

he was ok when he was doin his own shit. Now he doin gay shit with fag drake and fake ass bimbo minaj. Commercial gabage :facepalm:

look whos run out of ideas you guys made the past come up not me

sorry i have skeletons on display ( Aawwww shit i said it again )

read it once more guy

take it or leave it you can suck on it all u want you are babiesthat i laid some shit on your queen accept it buck up and move on with your only in game life

im not the one scared of the truth anyone can think what they want of me it wont change a thing i did it because i wanted to thats the last you will get youre not worth the time but i have an addiction to drama at least i can admit shit

I AM ALSO A RECOVERING ( ATTEMPTING ) ALCOHOLIC AND IT MAKES ME FOCUS ON THINGS THAT ARENT IMPORTANT I WAS JUST STATING YOU HAVE A HYPOCRITE SNITCH AS A MASTER

really im out i cant believe you would run back to sounding like sonofman when you know im speaking for more than myself im just MORE THAN willing to do it

edits all day edits all day ascetic #1 boss of all ♥♥♥♥ pvprange

So basically your admitting your a failure at life and then saying I don't have one (typical response when someone their selves have nothing else better to say on the net) plus calling me boss  8)? Lol I don't even need to come back to this except I will say I didn't stop talking because I had nothing to say, I stopped cuz I was at work like I had said beforehand. I don't expect someone with your reading comprehension to understand though. Shit I can't even depend on you for 1 sentence without 15 spell checks let alone expect you to actually comprehend anything.

Well,people hate b2k coz of their attitude towards others players. They even messed with our b2 farm,b3 farm later even at anax farm which made us go Eye and there at 1st kill Sharkin got Doom sceptor, hmm...they did a good thing there.

Coming to these Drama part I seen 50% of the scenes live in game.

But posting pic of players that too girls using Photo shop is rude,learn to respect players. :facepalm:

Another thing dont use the word 'Sonofman'  :crazy:  If u hate him keep it to urself, He already left this game forever.