Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

So after asking for your personal justification let's summarize your answers:

Chris: Deflection and meme.  Syntoot aka uragonz and/or jepogi scammer got banned a week for breaking the rules?

Poley:  The exact same "fight" from what a year ago that supposedly everyone had moved on from?

Seriously?  That's it? 

Mike couldn't be more correct.  Beyond time to move on guys.  Smells like the same ol bullshit to me.

So after asking for your personal justification let's summarize your answers:

Chris: Deflection and meme.  Syntoot aka uragonz and/or jepogi scammer got banned a week for breaking the rules?

Poley:  The exact same "fight" from what a year ago that supposedly everyone had moved on from?

Seriously?  That's it? 

Mike couldn't be more correct.  Beyond time to move on guys.  Smells like the same ol bullshit to me.

i pointed out the things you and your band of thugs support

cheating

get a grip and stop trying to break me because you guys are lame

if you think pointing out a few things i openly share and thinking you are some kind of psychology major makes you a savior good for you

bottom line is everyone else knows you support a trash person who thinks because this is a game people can be used and treated like toys

and act like some great person when you know the truth as well

40340_.jpg

i pointed out the things you and your band of thugs support

cheating

get a grip and stop trying to break me because you guys are lame

if you think pointing out a few things i openly share and thinking you are some kind of psychology major makes you a savior good for you

bottom line is everyone else knows you support a trash person who thinks because this is a game people can be used and treated like toys

and act like some great person when you know the truth as well

Can't outwit a true bay area resident. real talk. they can take their middle school maneuvers elsewhere.

Just to start, I'm not taking sides here, I've heard enough stories to why I should hate each one so I'll just remain neutral for now.

Note, this has nothing to do with b2k or anything, just some lies and bullshit I want solved out.

So what's this bullshit I hear about B2K buying Emerald players?

If you didn't know I was friends with the leaders of b2k before I even thought about joining Sapphire

I once logged in to have a chat with Ascetic turned out to a 2 hour convo and I had an idea of trying out Sapphire since they offered help and I was sick and tired of Emerald, anyways enough with that.

Straight to the point, They did not persuade anyone to join their clan with gold, money or anything they just offered help to good friends who later joined the clan.

I will admit they asked me to make friends join but it wasn't for clan bullshits it was just to have more friends and grow the family

Now tell me who's the one trying to buy people here?

I trusted you Pliskin, you even made me almost change my thoughts on Keiz from the words that came out of your mouth

until I found out they were all possibly lies, You said you bought Keiz shit at elf side, she said she was gonna quit, sold her equips to npc and said she was gonna leave then you asked for that 650k or something gold

when in fact she didn't sell anything and claims that you didn't buy her anything, she hunted for them and got your boots from Anax while you didn't even bother hunting with them and stole the gold when she was gonna transfer it to Callie

Straight to the point, you didn't get her anything, she got you stuff.

Take a look at yourself for once before you call someone a bullshit person

each person has their own side of the story and your's isn't the only right one

plus this cyber bullying shit, you even had the nerve to call her a bullshit person? Wow man, that's ♥♥♥♥ed up hypocrisy right there, You DID NOT even had a REASON TO DEFEND what you're doing. It was all these one line shit like Afro said, " Keiz is a bullshit person, why you defend her, blah blah blah "

Care to explain these lies? Who's the person who's trying to buy people here now?

One for sure, it isn't b2k, they didn't give me anything except help which I also would of asked for

Show us who's the real bullshit here.

you cant be complete neutral cause they help you and i still think they gave u some items (dont think that you bought every of your arena ticks,costums and so on with your mcoins,but its your choice)...i dont know much,only read what you guys write,but merc,you cant be neutral,seriously,its not possible

i just wonder whyso many ppl hate keiz and say tht she did bad things....i think there must be a bit truth in it

By neutral I mean in this fight

I am friends with Keiz, Ascetic, Afro, Poley and Pliskin

So I'm not taking sides and defending either one

Don't take my post to Pliskin to defend Keiz

I'm just getting people out of their story book and into the REAL WORLD

Ingame things aren't what i'm talking about and if you want to know

they didn't give me anything, they let me borrow some gears yes, but I didn't take anything

I bought my own arena tickets, costume, hair colour and all that, I even bought my own Solar Eclipse amulet, rings and cape plus the enchants for them all. But that has nothing to do with this so forget it

i just wonder whyso many ppl hate keiz and say tht she did bad things....i think there must be a bit truth in it

and I'm sure you can answer your own question there mate.

In my opinion, people are either bored with their boring life and decide to bash on people on the internet

either that or they believe in too much words without proof, thus being ignorant.

And to people out there, BACK TO THE REAL WORLD

You can't hate on someone just cause they made a CERTAIN VIDEO, I'm sure alot of people know about it, TOWARDS A PERSON THEY HAVE FEELINGS TO

PLUS IT WAS A PRIVATE VIDEO, I'M SURE 50% OF THE PEOPLE HERE KNOW WHO MADE IT PUBLIC A.K.A CYBER BULLYING BULLSHIT, I"M NOT SAYING NAMES HERE SINCE I'M STAYING NEUTRAL

when you grow older and have a wife or husband and take it serious you might understand

for now people just need to SHUT UP and mind their own business or just grow up already

aint u a yugioh monster?

XD

hes the genie of the lamp. the make it happen captain. put it in his hand your wish is his command

Just to start, I'm not taking sides here, I've heard enough stories to why I should hate each one so I'll just remain neutral for now.

Note, this has nothing to do with b2k or anything, just some lies and bullshit I want solved out.

So what's this bullshit I hear about B2K buying Emerald players?

If you didn't know I was friends with the leaders of b2k before I even thought about joining Sapphire

I once logged in to have a chat with Ascetic turned out to a 2 hour convo and I had an idea of trying out Sapphire since they offered help and I was sick and tired of Emerald, anyways enough with that.

Straight to the point, They did not persuade anyone to join their clan with gold, money or anything they just offered help to good friends who later joined the clan.

I will admit they asked me to make friends join but it wasn't for clan bullshits it was just to have more friends and grow the family

Now tell me who's the one trying to buy people here?

I trusted you Pliskin, you even made me almost change my thoughts on Keiz from the words that came out of your mouth

until I found out they were all possibly lies, You said you bought Keiz shit at elf side, she said she was gonna quit, sold her equips to npc and said she was gonna leave then you asked for that 650k or something gold

when in fact she didn't sell anything and claims that you didn't buy her anything, she hunted for them and got your boots from Anax while you didn't even bother hunting with them and stole the gold when she was gonna transfer it to Callie

Straight to the point, you didn't get her anything, she got you stuff.

Take a look at yourself for once before you call someone a bullshit person

each person has their own side of the story and your's isn't the only right one

plus this cyber bullying shit, you even had the nerve to call her a bullshit person? Wow man, that's ♥♥♥♥ed up hypocrisy right there, You DID NOT even had a REASON TO DEFEND what you're doing. It was all these one line shit like Afro said, " Keiz is a bullshit person, why you defend her, blah blah blah "

Care to explain these lies? Who's the person who's trying to buy people here now?

One for sure, it isn't b2k, they didn't give me anything except help which I also would of asked for

Show us who's the real bullshit here.

i told you the story about that she pretended to make me feel bad gave me the gold n said she was going to erase char after we farmed for weeks to get the stuff from echinda. but i didnt care for her anymore so i.kept the gold and gave 300k to sono and the rest to natacha but you go on follow with that lie she tried telling just to make me feel bad. it didnt work then still bullshit today. the items i.amped and all the coin used because she private chats mid farm letting everyone die and i buy coin for all to revive countless times. you wanted it here so there it is. the past is the past my point is what.ive already said

You told me you got her equips and the day she was gonna erase her char she sold all her equips and shit and then you didn't care for her anymore so you took the gold

Like I said, everyone has their own story book, some are wrong some are right

defend your's to make people believe.

Keiz has proof she didn't sell any equips or anything at her druid and has witnesses that where there when *you guys* were hunting *together*

and btw, this thing you keep telling me that I'll find out eventually

I got nothing to lose, I got nothing to give

if that day does come if what you're saying is real then it'll just expose the real story book.

just don't expect me to believe what you say real or not, you gotta support it.

Past is past? Get to the real world mate, you're just making me doubt you more

If past is past then why can't you just ♥♥♥♥ing move on and leave Keiz alone?

Instead you continue bashing on her AND HER FRIENDS

like wtf man, are you really that desperate? You're just exposing yourself with your own words.

I don't even think I could trust anything you say anymore, if you say i'll find out then time will tell the truth

like I said, nothing to lose.

.Still with tat shit???  Why no stoped ya?  if ppl have anything to say ..why no talk in private and not in forum? Not need all ppl know what happened with tat

hes the genie of the lamp. the make it happen captain. put it in his hand your wish is his command

♥♥♥♥♥ , you bought Me with your pics on whatsapp .. :lol:

yes i said past is past

youre the one asking about it... you set the question i answered it my point is my previous posts all are about the present

its not hard to trust someone when their char is naked says they sold all to npc and are going to delete just to mess with your head. like i said i "stole" it because she came begging for it when i told her what she told me. "bye, ♥♥♥♥ off".. if that doesnt sound like her then just wait like i said. im not mad at u because you just came into it.

ask anyone i have nothing to lose that if this causes it to go

im no angel never said it never will

she payed the piper with her mindgames im sure when you see one of those days youll understand

♥♥♥♥♥ , you bought Me with your pics on whatsapp ..

no shame ;)    :lol: :lol:

let people think what they want about that statement they probably will eat it up. and we shall see the compost and i know ill enjoy it . i dont wanna spoil the whole story yet on that

i told you the story about that she pretended to make me feel bad gave me the gold n said she was going to erase char after we farmed for weeks to get the stuff from echinda. but i didnt care for her anymore so i.kept the gold and gave 300k to sono and the rest to natacha but you go on follow with that lie she tried telling just to make me feel bad. it didnt work then still bullshit today. the items i.amped and all the coin used because she private chats mid farm letting everyone die and i buy coin for all to revive countless times. you wanted it here so there it is. the past is the past my point is what.ive already said

I find it funny how 2 faced you are acting. Didn't you deny that you even took that gold to begin with and now you say you gave it to sono? Didn't you offer keiz like 10k mcoins or something along those lines to delete sono? Now your going around acting holier than thou worried about her getting someone banned? Admit it dude, you just want another reason to try and lash at her because of your old grudges from long ago. You don't even give a shit about syntoot lol, she could have gotten anyone banned and you would have took it out on her. Your in denial.

ha well i guess you cant always try to explain shit to kids who wanna play with kids

.glad you spoke up mike.

wasnt it you who found bashing keiz so fun until sono released those videos and you sitting with me telling her to delete it

and the only reason you made rogue such an investment was your camping at anax cause your enemies wouldnt let us farm

but they let me

i tried to stay.neutral the gold shit was already talked about between me and her and we tried the post sono friend farm party

then you couldnt get enough

went full.mc and were resenting yipi poley myself for not wanting to abandon elf. cause of b2k rules she set and like a dog hardly touch druid ever since

i see you all.avoid the whole everyones in on mutli playing and try bringing the past full force. life is in stages

im glad i see your colors. ya i just created all this from thin air

enjoy bashing me its a prize for playing with cheaters

ha well i guess you cant always try to explain shit to kids who wanna play with kids

m.glad you spoke up mike.

wasnt it you who found bashing keiz so fun until sono released those videos and you sitting with me telling her to delete it

Lol never bashed her like that EVER. I used to kill her on a constant basis cuz I hated sono and hell ya I ain't afraid to admit shit. I told her hand the account to me, I ain't scared to pull the trigger. I ain't got nothin to hide man. You can try all you want with me, ill admit anything that has to do with this game because I have no skeletons in my closet here.

Lol never bashed her like that EVER. I used to kill her on a constant basis cuz I hated sono and hell ya I ain't afraid to admit shit. I told her hand the account to me, I ain't scared to pull the trigger. I ain't got nothin to hide man. You can try all you want with me, ill admit anything that has to do with this game because I have no skeletons in my closet here.

reread my.post i added more for your denials

oh im sure you dont remember you had to show everyone manleys removed post about pointy eared prostitute

or countless fighting them and butchering them verbally

once they broke up you were probably first in line to watch

hooked ever since

I smell B2K co.ck suckers.

I smell ignorant attention seeker, so far all you've posted here is random bullshit hoping for a reply.

Like a lost puppy.

I smell ignorant attention seeker, so far all you've posted here is random bullshit hoping for a reply.

Like a lost puppy.

I read your posts your clearly one sided hoping to lick more di.ck for a higher rank in b2k you claim your neutral but yet talk about only one side to this whole thing which is your favorite side im guessing.

^ first in line

Nah I'm not on anyone's side I talk about who does wrong and who doesn't and if you cant accept that then that's when I start getting called an attention seeker so keep trying sange

I read your posts your clearly one sided hoping to lick more di.ck for a higher rank in b2k you claim your neutral but yet talk about only one side to this whole thing which is your favorite side im guessing.

Man you're just as ignorant as you look

First of all, I don't give a shit about ranks, plus I didn't ask to join B2K or even wanted to be in it, like desperate to join or something, I was a close friend so they invited.

Second, you read my posts? If you read them properly you'll notice that all my posts where to Pliskin to find out if he's trustworthy or not.

Quote a post where I'm taking sides, do it, I dare you.

Fail to reply then you've just exposed yourself as an attention whore mate.

Go back to licking Brdigo's smelly ballsacks

Anyways, Hopzz

I'm not interested in posting 2 pages of bullshit just cause you wanted a dick in your ass,

So bye mate, you got nothing to prove that I'm taking sides, doubt you'll succeed in that so.

.glad you spoke up mike.

and the only reason you made rogue such an investment was your camping at anax cause your enemies wouldnt let us farm

but they let me

i tried to stay.neutral the gold shit was already talked about between me and her and we tried the post sono friend farm party

then you couldnt get enough

went full.mc and were resenting yipi poley myself for not wanting to abandon elf. cause of b2k rules she set and like a dog hardly touch druid ever since

i see you all.avoid the whole everyones in on mutli playing and try bringing the past full force. life is in stages

im glad i see your colors. ya i just created all this from thin air

enjoy bashing me its a prize for playing with cheaters

Lol my rogue was already invested in at that time before anax, incase you didn't know my 2 best friends were on mc side. Dac and tannex so no I didn't "invest" anything for anax, I was already full cc set with dual +9 flamberges so I donno what you are even talking about. Yup they wouldn't let us farm because of blackdead who by the way has since apologized to both me and keiz for doing so and has never since bugged us in any way. Your stuck in the past dude.

As for B2K we just found it basically too hard to keep 2 sides going so we switched to MC, we didn't force you to stay MC, I know I sure didn't. I tried encouraging you yes but that doesn't even matter. It has nothing to do with the fact that you keep on running your mouth about the past because your stuck in it. You mad I called you out on that renig? (gotta play spades or euchre to understand that) Oh well, like I said. I ain't got anything to hide. You can keep yourself in denial all you want. Your bitter and use every excuse you can to try and bash her for no reason. Its blatently obvious.

Anyways, Hopzz

I'm not interested in posting 2 pages of bullshit just cause you wanted a dick in your ass,

So bye mate, you got nothing to prove that I'm taking sides, doubt you'll succeed in that so.

Ignorant as I look? Your as ignorant as you sound so yes its best for you to quit while your ahead. Didn't know that all black people were ignorant. Why don't you open your mind and come out of mommy's basement and experience for yourself and stop stereotyping everyone.

hopzz funny thing is how u talk shit about b2k and keizsha, u dont remember she gv u a violet strom boot for  free before?

hopzz funny thing is how u talk shit about b2k and keizsha, u dont remember she gv u a violet strom boot for  free before?

No one is talking shit about keizsha or b2k im being completely broad and making open statements and the ones who clearly feel guilty are the only ones acknowledging my statements. I could have been saying that pliskin was a b2k co.ck sucker and you would never have known because I never said a name.

reread my.post i added more for your denials

oh im sure you dont remember you had to show everyone manleys removed post about pointy eared prostitute

or countless fighting them and butchering them verbally

once they broke up you were probably first in line to watch

hooked ever since

:facepalm: No I don't remember what didn't happen. Yes I remember the post but me pointing it out to everyone, naw never happened. I remember you being in a party with me, dac or tann I forget which one and manley and pointing it out to dac or tann. Never did I sit there and bash keiz, unlike you I am not one to go off and start talking shit about people like that because as I have said before its all pointless in the end.

Also about yipi and poley, I never resented them what so ever. Poley and yipi had both been in my inbox and I had simply said I don't know what the issue is and told them to talk to keiz. I have never talked bad about either of them or even you for that matter. You just don't understand obviously, I don't care for all this drama. It was pointless then, its pointless now and will continue to be for how ever long in the future.

No one is talking shit about keizsha or b2k im being completely broad and making open statements and the ones who clearly feel guilty are the only ones acknowledging my statements. I could have been saying that pliskin was a b2k co.ck sucker and you would never have known because I never said a name.

then better u shut up coz this issue has nothing to do with u

then better u shut up coz this issue has nothing to do with u

Why should I? It's a game forum as I recall devs said (and devs do rule everything) a forum is a place where anyone can express there opinion and im expressing mine. I do not see a problem in this.

Oh and btw

Why should I? It's a game forum as I recall devs said (and devs do rule everything) a forum is a place where anyone can express there opinion and im expressing mine. I do not see a problem in this.

Oh and btw

It puts hearts for cock? Guess not

Oh and btw

He's in B2K, are you saying he's riding his own cock?  :unknw:

He's in B2K, are you saying he's riding his own cock?  :unknw:

No im saying hes riding you and afro cock for a higher rank or maybe even better perks. Think of it like this you have a clique that consists of 3 people you get into a fight with a random guy. One of the friends decide to help you out. Who would get more respect from you the friend who was just standing around or the friend who decided to help you fight?

No im saying hes riding you and afro cock for a higher rank or maybe even better perks. Think of it like this you have a clique that consists of 3 people you get into a fight with a random guy. One of the friends decide to help you out. Who would get more respect from you the friend who was just standing around or the friend who decided to help you fight?

Unfortunately what your saying bears no weight, he's already highest rank he can be and highest rank for non leaders is obtained through pvp within the guild. Other than that ranks truly mean nothing except time in guild  ;)

Unfortunately what your saying bears no weight, he's already highest rank he can be and highest rank for non leaders is obtained through pvp within the guild. Other than that ranks truly mean nothing except time in guild  ;)

Read my post carefully Rank AND Perks have fun with that.