Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

some b1tches are fighting here . lol .

first of all i created another forum account that Kiyomi

but not for myself. for Kathi. he wanted to do it. i dont care.

dont use my name here. i left from this noob game. i really dont wanna be online but i rarely be online to check some friends. bcs i cant use whatsapp in these days cause of that some internet problems. anyway...

i really dont try to be online cause im getting sick from this shit game.

so dont use my nick on game and or forum.

most important of all dont blame me for b1tches here  :bad:  u noob mfs

some b1tches are fighting here . lol .

first of all i created another forum account that Kiyomi

but not for myself. for Kathi. he wanted to do it. i dont care.

dont use my name here. i left from this noob game. i really dont wanna be online but i rarely be online to check some friends. bcs i cant use whatsapp in these days cause of that some internet problems. anyway...

i really dont try to be online cause im getting sick from this shit game.

so dont use my nick on game and or forum.

most important of all dont blame me for b1tches here  :bad:  u noob mfs

♥♥♥♥♥i i know who used acc but ill never tell cause one of my best sisteres so idc :) 

But like what i  ve said

I wont join drama shit  :rofl:

Aren't you a dad Chris?  I kind of expected a higher level of maturity but w/e its a game I guess. 

My only thought on this is that in all my time here I've never seen keiz be mean to anyone who hadn't harmed her first exceptiin a few cases where she later apologized. 

What I see here is quite a few people still hanging on to old issues with a relentless abandon that would make a pitbull proud.  Most of these people have ganged up in a blatant attempt to cyber bully and frankly its not right or mature. 

You all know how far you've taken it and you're the ones who have to come to terms with that in the end.  Ultimately you'll rationalize it however you have to to sleep at night ie: she got my friend banned (a known scammer) blah blah etc. 

There is no rationalization that justifies the mental abuse you are attempting.  Grow up kids.  You should expect better from yourself.

Aren't you a dad Chris?  I kind of expected a higher level of maturity but w/e its a game I guess. 

My only thought on this is that in all my time here I've never seen keiz be mean to anyone who hadn't harmed her first exceptiin a few cases where she later apologized. 

What I see here is quite a few people still hanging on to old issues with a relentless abandon that would make a pitbull proud.  Most of these people have ganged up in a blatant attempt to cyber bully and frankly its not right or mature. 

You all know how far you've taken it and you're the ones who have to come to terms with that in the end.  Ultimately you'll rationalize it however you have to to sleep at night ie: she got my friend banned (a known scammer) blah blah etc.  Own.

There is no rationalization that justifies the mental abuse you are attempting.  Grow up kids.  You should expect better from yourself.

Owned.

You all know how far you've taken it and you're the ones who have to come to terms with that in the end.  Ultimately you'll rationalize it however you have to to sleep at night ie: she got my friend banned (a known scammer) blah blah etc. 

Here we go I smell my trolling topic all over again  ;D

Dr. Phil! :D:D:D

"So, how does that make you FEEEEEEL?"

Dr. Phil is the deadbeat that abandoned you. I think u should take him to Maury for a lie detector test and dna test. But they dont let u fight there, so u gotta go to jerry springer afterwards  :good:

nah actually, maury is a dramaqueen, go to steve wilkos.  Unless u love the drama  :pleasantry:

Dr. Phil is the deadbeat that abandoned you. I think u should take him to Maury for a lie detector test and dna test. But they dont let u fight there, so u gotta go to jerry springer afterwards  :good:

nah actually, maury is a dramaqueen, go to steve wilkos.  Unless u love the drama  :pleasantry:

jerry! jerry! jerry! wait steve is the man too... hard choice

im going to sleep insert bullshit defense to a bullshit person in the pages below. sign and date ill check them when i am back in the office. thanks :facepalm:

oh please save it dr phil

my heart is bleeding

You live with it however you want Chris.  Keep on rationalizing.  I just call it how I see it.  You should ask yourself how far would you go over drama from a cell phone game? 

There's a civil crime for intentional infliction of emotional distress.  Apparently you're willing to go that far.  It's a sad estimation of your humanity that you fail to see that as a problem.  Maybe if you stopped masking your own emotions on your own life by being a self described alcoholic and druggie, you might actually get back in touch with your own humanity. 

Frankly I don't expect anything from you other than lame deflections.  You like to act grown when it suits you then take no responsibility for your actions.

say it again if you dare :) ?

You live with it however you want Chris.  Keep on rationalizing.  I just call it how I see it.  You should ask yourself how far would you go over drama from a cell phone game? 

There's a civil crime for intentional infliction of emotional distress.  Apparently you're willing to go that far.  It's a sad estimation of your humanity that you fail to see that as a problem.  Maybe if you stopped masking your own emotions on your own life by being a self described alcoholic and druggie, you might actually get back in touch with your own humanity. 

Frankly I don't expect anything from you other than lame deflections.  You like to act grown when it suits you then take no responsibility for your actions.

Well lawyer frodaddy I accept your statement and would love to settle this out of court for an undisclosed amount. Will mcoins cover it? ;D

Well lawyer frodaddy I accept your statement and would love to settle this out of court for an undisclosed amount. Will mcoins cover it? ;D

Lol

say it again if you dare :) ?

How about you both instead of lame one liners lay out your case for us?

Tell us all your own justification for the continued attempted emotional abuse you seem to be getting particular glee out of?

So poley your rational is that you both got into a fight bc clan switched to mc and you didn't want to give up your elves?  Is that really your justification to hurt someone?  Like I said then I don't blame you for not giving up your elves and most things that end end badly, but really that's your reasoning?

I don't want to put words in your mouths.  Chris Kat the floor is yours, explain to us all why we should get our pitchforks out and join you in this lynching.

Lol

Tell us all your own justification for the continued attempted emotional abuse you seem to be getting particular glee out of?

So poley your rational is that you both got into a fight bc clan switched to mc and you didn't want to give up your elves?  Is that really your justification to hurt someone?  Like I said then I don't blame you for not giving up your elves and most things that end end badly, but really that's your reasoning?

I don't want to put words in your mouths.  Chris Kat the floor is yours, explain to us all why we should get our pitchforks out and join you in this lynching.

Lynching is definitely not something to make a joke or a mockery of I expected a better more mature topic to joke about.

dang my one liners arent good enough

strong in this one , the force is

i couldn't resist. not my best meme

but i am half awake

hold on i need to call my shrink before i can legally respond

p.s. the only way ill take you seriously is when you stop pretending to be righteous mr metaphor

40304_.jpg

Lol

u didnt hear me when i asked you and mike to explain me why i got treated ,ignored insulted by a Person who had half warspear as her boyfriends, who treated ppl like they were shit ( i been over 6 months with her yipi sonofman ,drg and herbrazil cousin dee in a party)

And when i was out of coins she suddenlY STARTED treat me like a ducking love begging dog

Dont u fking dare to say i didnt beg u with tears to talk with her

I gifted this person calculated 40+k coins in worth of surprise chests and coins

You have the balls to involve into this problem? and even stand the ground for this Person?

You dont know how much warspear drama i have passed on me alrdy

Afro u ought to keep out of this

u didnt hear me when i asked you and mike to explain me why i got treated ,ignored insulted by a Person who had half warspear as her boyfriends, who treated ppl like they were shit ( i been over 6 months with her yipi sonofman ,drg and herbrazil cousin dee in a party)

And when i was out of coins she suddenlY STARTED treat me like a ♥♥♥♥ing love begging dog

Dont u fking dare to say i didnt beg u with tears to talk with her

I gifted this person calculated 40+k coins in worth of surprise chests and coins

You have the balls to involve into this problem? and even stand the ground for this Person?

You dont know how much warspear drama i have passed on me alrdy

Afro u ought to keep out of this

lol. yet u forgot how i help u since u was lvl15. and when ur gears sucked. lol.

actually u with us isnt 6months. its just 3months dear.

coz i was with faggotman for only 2months.

and we decided to go mc side and settle stay there.

u dont remember how i begged u to stay on mc with us as well.

and i got really disappointed when ppl tell me

"ohh poley was on elf, on her druid in pvp cave."

where in i thought you was on a "vacation" and cant log on to play the game.

reason why i dont see u on mc side that time.

i begged yipi and you to stay and play mc with us. yet you didnt.

you and yipi was mad at me for accepting elizza as 3rd daughter in-game

but look who's with me on mc side now...

well, ok. i treated you bad. as u said so coz i was disappointed. Im sincerely sorry for that.

fyi, when drg told me he staying on elf. thats when we started to fight too.

after a few weeks, he came back to me and apologized.

and we fixed things between us.

lol. yet u forgot how i help u since u was lvl15. and when ur gears sucked. lol.

actually u with us isnt 6months. its just 3months dear.

coz i was with ♥♥♥♥♥♥man for only 2months.

and we decided to go mc side and settle stay there.

u dont remember how i begged u to stay on mc with us as well.

and i got really disappointed when ppl tell me

"ohh poley was on elf, on her druid in pvp cave."

where in i thought you was on a "vacation" and cant log on to play the game.

reason why i dont see u on mc side that time.

i begged yipi and you to stay and play mc with us. yet you didnt.

you and yipi was mad at me for accepting elizza as 3rd daughter in-game

but look who's with me on mc side now...

well, ok. i treated you bad. as u said so coz i was disappointed. Im sincerely sorry for that.

fyi, when drg told me he staying on elf. thats when we started to fight too.

after a few weeks, he came back to me and apologized.

and we fixed things between us.

LISTEN I F K I N G TOLD YOU I HAVE TO WORK IN CROATIA AS a F K I N G. WAITRESS

I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY WARSPEAR EVERY DAY TO START A NEW CHARACHTER AT MC

To stay at lvl 14 -12

I was online for 30mins a day to on my druid to Do Arena and pvpcave...

I said ill Do mc when i come back to germany

To your statement: look whos now on mcside with me? U mean this little druid tryhard elizza who tried to be your "hun #2"  which Shaman i kill in 9 hits ,tell her to make blind 5....,

Yipi left u cause you kicked her cause she also wanted lvl 18 gear....

I got 6 lvl 18items for. druid i bought it...

U left her and me survive alone in elfland

Agony hatred everything was made by yourself

And i still respect u what u done for me before ill never forget it and iwill keep you as friendly mom in mind too cause u been my mom

Anyway for my part i regret what i done

;D elizza isnt actually a try hard. she's still learning skills and combos. with 8 lv18 items on mc side now lol. she's my bby, not "hun" thats what i call u before and wouldnt call anyone else that.  ;D

and yipi is ok with me now actually. we talk in fb a lot. she understands me., she wants lv18 items. ill unbind my shaman's purple gears if she'll play on mc side. 

Actually not picking sides or anything but poley does have a point it is a grind in elf land especially if you keep a tight circle. Also in my opinion I think it was foolish for you to leave your values for something that'll eventually leave you ( you and ascetic)

Actually not picking sides or anything but poley does have a point it is a grind in elf land especially if you keep a tight circle. Also in my opinion I think it was foolish for you to leave your values for something that'll eventually leave you ( you and ascetic)

Lol ok let's get something straight, she didn't leave elf side for me. We left it together, my reason was I wanted to be with my friends on that side who also left elf side and she came along, as for elf being a grind that's quite a big joke. Elf is way easier than mc side, I have made multiple characters on both sides and can fly through elf land way faster than mc side. Fact.

As for everything else it doesn't matter what is said here, its all going to boil down to the same bullshit over time because everyone is too arrogant and set in their own ways, main reason I stay away from all this drama and normally don't post is because it always ends the same way. Everyone has their own opinion or view on how they feel/felt and apparently every side is too stubborn to just make amends and let shit go.

Lol ok let's get something straight, she didn't leave elf side for me. We left it together, my reason was I wanted to be with my friends on that side who also left elf side and she came along, as for elf being a grind that's quite a big joke. Elf is way easier than mc side, I have made multiple characters on both sides and can fly through elf land way faster than mc side. Fact.

As for everything else it doesn't matter what is said here, its all going to boil down to the same bullshit over time because everyone is too arrogant and set in their own ways, main reason I stay away from all this drama and normally don't post is because it always ends the same way. Everyone has their own opinion or view on how they feel/felt and apparently every side is too stubborn to just make amends and let shit go.

Sorry if I said something wrong but that's what dac told me (excuse his ignorance) after all he has been your best friend for several years and you guys met through another game(correct me if im wrong) I said this one day this is how the convo went to the best of my rememberance:

Hopzz: Lol why all these elf trying to be mc now like eisha and edge its making me mad lol

dac: stfu hopzz edge made ascetic a year ago its actually eisha who moved to mc side because of edge, edge been had his rogue for over a year

Hopzz: you stfu noob

Thats exactly how the conversation went to the best of my memory.

Sorry if I said something wrong but that's what dac told me (excuse his ignorance) after all he has been your best friend for several years and you guys met through another game(correct me if im wrong) I said this one day this is how the convo went to the best of my rememberance:

Hopzz: Lol why all these elf trying to be mc now like eisha and edge its making me mad lol

dac: stfu hopzz edge made ascetic a year ago its actually eisha who moved to mc side because of edge, edge been had his rogue for over a year

Hopzz: you stfu noob

Thats exactly how the conversation went to the best of my memory.

well dac dont know my ws history.

my rogue kyz was created almost right after eisha and stayed lv15 for a looooong time. and keizsha was created maybe same time as ascetic, just because of a well tried baton which was a gift to me.  ::)

I believe no one knows your ws history besides your original elf friends and dac

go ask marzs, he leveled my rogue and shaman to 15, u can also ask emild(drg), jhuzt(yvaine)  ::) my original friends. dac was my enemy when i was on elf. eisha was created october2011, and kyz was created nov2011. i just checked their creation dates :lol: :lol:

100% agreed  :good:

i agree. im set i didnt add the.pic or have anything to do with it i stated facts about a habitual liar and cheater

i would have stayed the way i was last we talked mike but

the syntoot incident.. please feel free to explain

how that is being a bully?

back to main topic before afro makes me buy more kleenex tissue papers

i found out who my papa is

40336_.jpg