Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Friends,I keep one photo and deleted all the others.

Lol.Just bored of people insulting me for my pictures.

In any case,i think i posted normal picts!

:give_rose:

Friends,I keep one photo and deleted all the others.

Lol.Just bored of people insulting me for my pictures.

In any case,i think i posted normal picts!

:give_rose:

why!!! dont listen to ducking retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  u beautiful  :blush:

why!!! dont listen to ducking retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  u beautiful  :blush:

Thank you dear Cross  :give_rose:

But, get so bored now  people just judging me in a bad way becouse of my photos & my bf... and that's sucks  :bad: :facepalm:

All speaking without know a shit !! :facepalm:

But, get so bored now  people just judging me in a bad way becouse of my photos & my bf... and that's sucks  :bad: :facepalm:

The World is full of judgmental people these days. But dont allow people to change you in the way you do not wish to be. Or bully you into their beliefs, in-securities and such.

You wanted to post up your photo's? Then do so.

Dont give up your individuality for others sake. who cares what they think? i sure as hell dont. you are very beautiful and for others to discourage you posting pics of your choosing is wrong. judgmental people need to learn to accept the fact that this is the way the world works, no one person is identical to the next and thats what makes the world go round. just ignore the losers who make fun of you cherry. you are very beautiful and you have the right to show it off with pride.

Dont give up your individuality for others sake. who cares what they think? i sure as hell dont. you are very beautiful and for others to discourage you posting pics of your choosing is wrong. judgmental people need to learn to accept the fact that this is the way the world works, no one person is identical to the next and thats what makes the world go round. just ignore the losers who make fun of you cherry. you are very beautiful and you have the right to show it off with pride.

Thank to you all!! :drinks:  You all great ! :give_rose:

You aren't ugly believe me  :P    but its really subjective and we are different thats why colorful that thing.

buut for everyone waiting somewhere the ...            So don't worry ^^

I missing 1 thing, you have a warrior char then where is ur sword?  :blush: xD

Ok Ty :give_rose:

wtf is here???social entertaiment page?if u want share photos change id in game...give me a break with those freaks.....i dnt hate anybody by the way he look but does he look in the mirror to see how pathetic he looks??wtf dudes get a real look

wtf is here???social entertaiment page?if u want share photos change id in game...give me a break with those freaks.....i dnt hate anybody by the way he look but does he look in the mirror to see how pathetic he looks??wtf dudes get a real look

"Mought"

Br detected  >:D :blush:

If u dont like the topic, just dont post at it, and let us "freaks" have some fun ;)

i know where those names came from  :blush:  2 of my fav movies

Aaw  :give_rose: It's a long story but yes, Draven just kept popping up, either the name, shoe company, The Crow, or Brandon Lee. And Lestat, well, that one is obvious! lol 

Sorry Bloody and I use the same pc sometimes and I didn't realize he hadn't signed out and, I am not used to getting signed out so, I meant to post this as Cereal Killer, because this is his wife LOL

Oh well...it happens...I guess ;D

Aaw  :give_rose: It's a long story but yes, Draven just kept popping up, either the name, shoe company, The Crow, or Brandon Lee. And Lestat, well, that one is obvious! lol 

Sorry Bloody and I use the same pc sometimes and I didn't realize he hadn't signed out and, I am not used to getting signed out so, I meant to post this as Cereal Killer, because this is his wife LOL

Oh well...it happens...I guess ;D

since i commented on ur post i assumed it was u  ;D  but it would make no diference since they are both urs and Bloody's kids eheh

Sorry for my misqoutes. I have been feeling under the weather with a cold and being very tired lately.

Anyway, I know this isn't exactly on topic-BUT- since you have met Bloody and I now, you get to meet our boys too!

The oldest one on the right will be 5 in two months and, that's Draven. The guy on the right just recently turned 2 and that's Lestat.

Now, you have met my family and the thing I am most proud of, my family. The 3 of them are amazing and make my life worth living. I owe everything to them. I couldn't be happier.

The last one is of Bloody, that's my favorite pictures of him.  :blush:

27863_.jpg

27865_.jpg

Sorry for my misqoutes. I have been feeling under the weather with a cold and being very tired lately.

Anyway, I know this isn't exactly on topic-BUT- since you have met Bloody and I now, you get to meet our boys too!

The oldest one on the right will be 5 in two months and, that's Draven. The guy on the right just recently turned 2 and that's Lestat.

Now, you have met my family and the thing I am most proud of, my family. The 3 of them are amazing and make my life worth living. I owe everything to them. I couldn't be happier.

The last one is of Bloody, that's my favorite pictures of him.  :blush:

Great, beautiful children Mrs Cereal Killer.

!WARNING!

Imature people

Theirs nothing you can say that I havent heard before, ok. So lets save us the boring arguments and you can think im gay somewhere in the world by your computer screen, thx. Geez even my dad have asked me if I like boys, dont be so old fasion.

!WARNING!

Imature people

Theirs nothing you can say that I havent heard before, ok. So lets save us the boring arguments and you can think im gay somewhere in the world by your computer screen, thx. Geez even my dad have asked me if I like boys, dont be so old fasion.

Calm down and dont worry. There will always be "black sheep" kind of ppl who just dont know what fun means.

people who try to tell other how to live really grind my gears :facepalm: :aggressive:  people have free will for a reason and all people have a brain and some really need to use it before posting mean and inconsiderate forum posts. people have individuality for a reason otherwise the world would be boring because everyone would be and act the same way. who cares if bloody said another guy is cute? its his personal opinion and he is just as entitled to it as you are to the air you breathe and the way you live. for someone to have the ignorance to try and deny someone that is just downright imbecilic. people need to learn to be tolerant towards the things they don't like and keep their mouths shut if they don't have nice things to say about a person because rumors breed ignorance.

Why is your name Bloodylips?

I find it having a good balance beween sexy and morbid (but still clean)

I find the idea of blood glased lips rather exciting really

And the first week I was in Wisconsin meeting the woman later becoming my wife. I leaned down to hug her one night and she got to excited and jumped, cracking my lip with her shoulder. Followed by a kiss  :yahoo:

I find it having a good balance beween sexy and morbid (but still clean)

I find the idea of blood glased lips rather exciting really

And the first week I was in Wisconsin meeting the woman later becoming my wife. I leaned down to hug her one night and she got to excited and jumped, cracking my lip with her shoulder. Followed by a kiss  :yahoo:

awwww thats romantic :good: :)

]]] link=topic=73785.msg359343#msg359343 date=1354097531]

wow was late on this topic ....

here we go ..where i am ?  ;D

In the middle on right?:P

ah i got caught ,damn guwer  :'(

You are just looking the best  :unknw:

Looking rather crispy more like it  ;D  Are you going for the sun burnt look? jk jk

What does your tatt say?