Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

No need to stalk when you say it  :good: . Lifeless saying i m a no-lifer cause i pass some time here haha. Bye lifeless  :lol: . Go buy a life or create a new one, im out now, when you wanna talk 1x1, we do cause with your boyfriends helping you in 5-6x1 it's easy to have the word  :facepalm:

not defending sulla just sick of reading shit like this, u just happen to be the one who started it of

Eeeeee nelson enaf dont drag urself down to his lvl of madness  :bad:

enaf ruining dis topic and continue posting pics  :give_rose: 

Heres mine  :blush:

1: wen me bro and couzins drunk  :dirol:

27242_.jpg

Friends  :shout:

Let's keep adding photos and ignore such disturber people  :drinks:

I' so bored , and remember that you can't change others ideas,even if it's a wrong one.

The importan is that we respect Bloody and all his family and wish to them the best , I don't think they care of what an 16 years old can write.

Guysssss let's have fun  :spiteful:

SULLA,it's your turn for add photos  8)

Here more mine,just for start change conversation theme !!

Here is a pic of Bloody and I on our wedding day. My step was shouting at us to kiss and I leaned into him and as he came in for the kiss I turned my headso he got my cheek LOL It's kind of an akward looking picture because of that but I still laugh a little knowing the reason why. ;D

27256_.jpg

cherry changes theme to PLASHING & FAPPING guys keep it clean

Damn,War...what's wrong?I now discovered what means what u wrote..

Are my photos vulgar or exesive?If it is,then tell me,i just pick casual photos,even with my mother...u are offending me...Y been so uneducated? :clapping: :facepalm:

Are my photos vulgar or exesive?If it is,then tell me,i just pick casual photos,even with my mother...u are offending me...Y been so uneducated? :clapping: :facepalm:

your photos are not vulgar nor are they breaking any rules, dont mind them cherry. when a woman is sexy men get confused ;D :lol:

Nobody coment about my photo :'(

i dont know if im nice or ugly :pardon: :search:

U had 2 photoshoop ur photo bcuz u wer as ugly as you're mother FCKIN PWNED NOOB HAHAHAHA

I suppose you mean that you made a nice collage in photoshop, right? You are really nice guy.

@Bloodz At first I didn't realise that was your thumb down there. It might've caused all this drama. Nice ABS

Here it is , 1normal photo and one from Halloween night !!I 'm the one with black hair...nice idea!!

(tattos only for Halloween event , Not real )

NOOOOOOOO not meant to be offensive,  :give_rose: u are a very atractive girl (your mother too) u have a natural beauty

U had 2 photoshoop ur photo bcuz u wer as ugly as you're mother FCKIN PWNED NOOB HAHAHAHA

I suppose you mean that you made a nice collage in photoshop, right? You are really nice guy.

Now im confused :wacko:

iknowuall, i dislike you for the following reasons:

1. You are one of those people who stick to an insult. example: they called you hypocrite then you started using that word on them 3x per post

2. Bloody's pic didn't even show his belly button so duck off about your "nuddity" :wacko:

3. You said "i'll say one more thing. ....." or something but then you kept posting. what? u NEED to get the last word in? :facepalm:

4. Bloody didn't say: I am bisexual as a fact. He said something like "fine and i view myself as bisexual". it's sort of like sarcasm i guess, or over-modesty ;D  but u just HAVE to continue blabbering.

5. You say you are right. if you were, i'm pretty sure at least ONE of those people might have agreed with you.

Now be quiet about your  :pleasantry: Gay & Hypocrite :pleasantry: nobody wants to hear them

iknowuall, i dislike you for the following reasons:

1. You are one of those people who stick to an insult. example: they called you hypocrite then you started using that word on them 3x per post

2. Bloody's pic didn't even show his belly button so **** off about your "nuddity" :wacko:

3. You said "i'll say one more thing. ....." or something but then you kept posting. what? u NEED to get the last word in? :facepalm:

4. Bloody didn't say: I am bisexual as a fact. He said something like "fine and i view myself as bisexual". it's sort of like sarcasm i guess, or over-modesty ;D  but u just HAVE to continue blabbering.

5. You say you are right. if you were, i'm pretty sure at least ONE of those people might have agreed with you.

Now be quiet about your  :pleasantry: Gay & Hypocrite :pleasantry: nobody wants to hear them

We are done with him, stop causing flames n post a goddamn pic  >:D

It only means u dont know us well den... As nothing changed on us    u shud as well include slay qing and vanz as dey play mc/forsaken too...

And FYI which country u mean is dat ppol cant speak english well is it philippines?

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ph--world-s-best-country-in-business-english.html

hmm shy is still the same except she has less time to chat when she's on elf xD  and i didnt really know merc when he was playing elf and we kinda started off bad cause i was a prick and insulted him cause he changed sides  :blush:  that was when i was anti-mc, now idc about factions, elf/chosen/mc/fsk it's all the same (except for skills), what really matters is the person behind the screen and guys, dont be too harsh on Lucas, maybe he did express himself wrong on that first comment on Bloodys pics and didnt mean to be offensive. i know for a fact that he has a bit of a temper, we had our share of fights before in spite of being my friend, but a believe he's not a bad person. this game and the people on it also make me say and do stupid retarded things. i think that whole fight was because of game issues and his comment was just the trigger :unknw: still it makes me sad to see my friends fight :'(

when one photo of you? i dont wanna see more naturo photos xD SAME FOR MERC , AND WARLU NEVER SEE UR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and sulla have them same type of face xD although i never saw him. Portuguese people rock  :drinks:  (btw im late on this thread so im reading everything and posting as i go along ahah sorry about spamming, ill post my pic after i'm done)

:facepalm:

It would be so nice if you could delete people's nasty comments in a thread that you have started...This is getting to be way off topic..Give it a rest now!

thats why we started a tabern on facebook as well  :rofl:  whenever i see idiot fights that go way beyond limits i just delete the thread or comments.

Опубликованное фото

Here you go iknowuall i thought u might enjoy this seeing as how you will never stop trolling. i give up.

OMFG ZHUUU THAT SOUNDED SO WRONG!!! AND SOOO RIGHT AT SAME TIMEEEE :rofl: :shok: :shok: !!!

Nobody coment about my photo :'(

i dont know if im nice or ugly :pardon: :search:

You aren't ugly believe me  :P    but its really subjective and we are different thats why colorful that thing.

buut for everyone waiting somewhere the ...            So don't worry ^^

I missing 1 thing, you have a warrior char then where is ur sword?  :blush: xD