Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Edit: It's so funny that you while at elf was a great person and after go to mc... you change so much. Just like shy. Red after come to elf side he be a so great guy. Guess you all take it to your lifes... cause you life in warspear... too sad that ever you living in that game, you still not able to win a simply fight. Girl  :give_rose:

It only means u dont know us well den... As nothing changed on us    u shud as well include slay qing and vanz as dey play mc/forsaken too...

And FYI which country u mean is dat ppol cant speak english well is it philippines?

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ph--world-s-best-country-in-business-english.html

Wow. Really? Why do you have to be an immature asshole and talk shit about someone you know nothing about? You only make yourself look stupid.

I am Bloody's wife.

We have two kids. He is not gay. And there is never nudity in any of the pictures I take. As a matter of fact, I have pictures of him framed and on my walls-just as he said. I have guests regularily in my home a few times a week and two small children. Do you think I would have such stuff on display in my home? NO. Of course not! I am a decent woman and mother!

Thank goodness that Bloody and I have such open minds. You are exactly the kind of person I DON'T want to raise my children to be like. My children will grow up knowing what tolerance and acceptance is. I refuse to raise a child who has been boxed in their whole life. I am giving my kids the best gift I can give them, and that is to be open minded. The world is changing constantly and we should just accept that people like different things, and look different. You can't just make assumptions based on your little mind and spewing trash with your big mouth thinking it's justfified because you can't even FATHOM thinking another way.

And, about his spelling, FOR GOD'S SAKE HE IS duckING SWEDISH! I know not ONE Swedish person who can spell correctly nor have I ever met a foreigner that can spell perfectly! Not to mention the fact that many North Americans and people from the U.K. make mistakes on a regular basis. duck OFF-for real! Let's see you learn another language (at age 7) and juggle two languages and learn them both perfectly.

This is an internationl forum as I unerstand it. If you are here to insult people and then mock them because of mistakes then you need to get a life. Don't you have something to do? Homework maybe? Or, you could be like my kids and get pissy because you missed your nap?

Right now, this topic is supposed to be showing your pictures and talking. There is NO reason for you to be here slamming people. This should be a friendly thread. I am not saying you have to like or feel that so-and so is attractive but it is definately not a place for you to be an asshole. The world is full of people and thankfully we are not all the same.

And, just so we are clear. Bloody is a good man his looks have nothing to do with his personality nor do they reflect on him as a father and loving husband.

He works his ass off all year long with no vacations, he pays the bills, puts food on the table, makes sure our needs are met, and has a roof over our heads. He comes home after work and helps me with the boys, the cleaning, and making dinner. He never complains about being in pain, about being stressed, about being mad, he never once complains when he is sick either. He is faithful to me and honest. He never selfish and always puts me and the boys first. My husband is an amazing father, he is always on top of everything that involves our kids. That means he drops them off to daycare, picks them up, and makes sure they get out to the park or on a bike ride during the weekends. It's amazing to me he finds time here to talk to you people and play warpsear. My husband treats me like a Goddess and I NEVER even have to ask, I don't expect this out of him-it is just who he is. As far as I am concerned he goes above and beyond what a husband should do for his wife and family.

So, the next time you want to make fun of someone why don't you sit back and think about how RIDICULOUS you sound!!!! This forum is about Warspear, this thread is about saying hello and showing your face-not to be judged by some childish jerk.

Wow. Really? Why do you have to be an immature asshole and talk shit about someone you know nothing about? You only make yourself look stupid.

I am Bloody's wife.

We have two kids. He is not gay. And there is never nudity in any of the pictures I take. As a matter of fact, I have pictures of him framed and on my walls-just as he said. I have guests regularily in my home a few times a week and two small children. Do you think I would have such stuff on display in my home? NO. Of course not! I am a decent woman and mother!

Thank goodness that Bloody and I have such open minds. You are exactly the kind of person I DON'T want to raise my children to be like. My children will grow up knowing what tolerance and acceptance is. I refuse to raise a child who has been boxed in their whole life. I am giving my kids the best gift I can give them, and that is to be open minded. The world is changing constantly and we should just accept that people like different things, and look different. You can't just make assumptions based on your little mind and spewing trash with your big mouth thinking it's justfified because you can't even FATHOM thinking another way.

And, about his spelling, FOR GOD'S SAKE HE IS duckING SWEDISH! I know not ONE Swedish person who can spell correctly nor have I ever met a foreigner that can spell perfectly! Not to mention the fact that many North Americans and people from the U.K. make mistakes on a regular basis. **** OFF-for real! Let's see you learn another language (at age 7) and juggle two languages and learn them both perfectly.

This is an internationl forum as I unerstand it. If you are here to insult people and then mock them because of mistakes then you need to get a life. Don't you have something to do? Homework maybe? Or, you could be like my kids and get pissy because you missed your nap?

Right now, this topic is supposed to be showing your pictures and talking. There is NO reason for you to be here slamming people. This should be a friendly thread. I am not saying you have to like or feel that so-and so is attractive but it is definately not a place for you to be an asshole. The world is full of people and thankfully we are not all the same.

And, just so we are clear. Bloody is a good man his looks have nothing to do with his personality nor do they reflect on him as a father and loving husband.

He works his ass off all year long with no vacations, he pays the bills, puts food on the table, makes sure our needs are met, and has a roof over our heads. He comes home after work and helps me with the boys, the cleaning, and making dinner. He never complains about being in pain, about being stressed, about being mad, he never once complains when he is sick either. He is faithful to me and honest. He never selfish and always puts me and the boys first. My husband is an amazing father, he is always on top of everything that involves our kids. That means he drops them off to daycare, picks them up, and makes sure they get out to the park or on a bike ride during the weekends. It's amazing to me he finds time here to talk to you people and play warpsear. My husband treats me like a Goddess and I NEVER even have to ask, I don't expect this out of him-it is just who he is. As far as I am concerned he goes above and beyond what a husband should do for his wife and family.

So, the next time you want to make fun of someone why don't you sit back and think about how RIDICULOUS you sound!!!! This forum is about Warspear, this thread is about saying hello and showing your face-not to be judged by some childish jerk.

Well said.  :clapping: Thank you.

Now lets move on and see more faces from warspear  :good:

I am Bloody's wife.

And, about his spelling, FOR GOD'S SAKE HE IS duckING SWEDISH! I know not ONE Swedish person who can spell correctly nor have I ever met a foreigner that can spell perfectly! Not to mention the fact that many North Americans and people from the U.K. make mistakes on a regular basis. **** OFF-for real! Let's see you learn another language (at age 7) and juggle two languages and learn them both perfectly.

very well said  :blush: ... A dose of medicine to those who r soo judgemental on the physical outlook of a person...

I am Bloody's wife.

you go girl :clapping:  duck little kids who think they know it all with stick shoved sideways up their ass ;D and if someone has a problem with it then ill kick your ass :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:  i know kickboxing :dirol:

tats

misc

It only means u dont know us well den... As nothing changed on us    u shud as well include slay qing and vanz as dey play mc/forsaken too...

And FYI which country u mean is dat ppol cant speak english well is it philippines?

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ph--world-s-best-country-in-business-english.html

Everybody in your country talk well english?

He said "all" brazillians don't talk english well.

You changed, but too blind to know about yourself.

I am Bloody's wife.

Congratulations for be his wife. "Not offensive" means? Why you bad people only look for the bad sides?

He said he is bisexual. A gay person with a girlfriend is a bisexual person. Can't you(all) learn it?

You changed, but too blind to know about yourself.

who are you to judge her, you don`t play ws on our side, just seem bitter about your old friends having fun without you? or just lonely and searching for some attention as the emo troll you are? crawl back to your hole  instead of starting drama with good people you don`t deserve to know.

sorry for you face bro its more ugly than my troll face xdxdxdddddddddddddd :lol: :lol:

total fake i can take photo from google with my friend fake in corvette estas to buona questi xD spanlian

this afternoon i upload any photo of me :facepalm:

:lol: cross

Congratulations for be his wife. "Not offensive" means? Why you bad people only look for the bad sides?

He said he is bisexual. A gay person with a girlfriend is a bisexual person. Can't you(all) learn it?

First of all free English lesson: the phrase you are looking for is "no offense.".

Second, just because you preface a statement with "no offense" doesn't mean you can say whatever you want after.

For example, I could say, "no offense Lucas but you look like you're missing several key chromosomes and act like a demented freaking idiot.....but no offense.".  :crazy:

Lukas think about what you say next time aye? you ruined this topic......  most of the time sombody does but geez this was looking to be a popular community topic until.....

Lukas think about what you say next time aye? you ruined this topic......  most of the time sombody does but geez this was looking to be a popular community topic until.....

Well let's just hope Snorlax reads this and deletes all that drama and maybe kick that drama queen out of here.

Well he'll just return anyway since he has nothing else to do in life but troll  :facepalm:

Well let's just hope Snorlax reads this and deletes all that drama and maybe kick that drama queen out of here.

Well he'll just return anyway since he has nothing else to do in life but troll  :facepalm:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:facepalm:  and then we moved on.. back to the topic.

like what all my haters and dislikers said, im ugly :blush: just coz i dont use too much make up on my face. im a jap/fil/spanish mix., 2nd pic is me and my bestfriend smofa.  to my CLONERS: feel free to steal the pics for ur fake account of me ;)

27226_.png

27227_.jpg

I am Bloody's wife.

do you think i wanna read it?  lol

learn to read.

when one photo of you? i dont wanna see more naturo photos xD SAME FOR MERC , AND WARLU NEVER SEE UR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

when one photo of you? i dont wanna see more naturo photos xD SAME FOR MERC , AND WARLU NEVER SEE UR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this and them. only pic i seen is patrick's and cross' :aggressive:

Oooh Crossfit  ::) The REAL question should be, would you rather READ it or HEAR it!?  lol

The best thing is to not ever get me started because I don't know how to stop-usually! LOL . I had MUCH more to say on that including things about jerks asking girls to show their breasts-how disrespectful! There's free porn all over the damn place-don't bring that shit here...See what I mean? ha ha ha

Keep on topic guys!!! :D

Here is just ONE of my tattoos-my kids names! 27220_.jpg

who are you to judge her, you don`t play ws on our side, just seem bitter about your old friends having fun without you? or just lonely and searching for some attention as the emo troll you are? crawl back to your hole  instead of starting drama with good people you don`t deserve to know.

Why you judged me too with your boyfriend when i wanted to be an emo? You still think i m an emo... always said i didn't cut my arms when i really did. And now you call them friends... I m sure they would let you alone in the first problem you have. Try get real life friends instead of internet friends.

:facepalm:

It would be so nice if you could delete people's nasty comments in a thread that you have started...This is getting to be way off topic..Give it a rest now!

BTW, All you ladies posting pics here..YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!  :give_rose:

Said the guy that got banned... 3 times maybe? No, more :)

Why you judged me too with your boyfriend when i wanted to be an emo? You still think i m an emo... always said i didn't cut my arms when i really did. And now you call them friends... I m sure they would let you alone in the first problem you have. Try get real life friends instead of internet friends.

so it`s better to just troll an internet forum without any friends and post hypocrite / retarded English comments to grab attention? shy did nothing to you and just bring her up randomly to cause drama in this topic.

bravo no-lifer emo.

so it`s better to just troll an internet forum without any friends and post hypocrite / retarded English comments to grab attention? shy did nothing to you and just bring her up randomly to cause drama in this topic.

bravo no-lifer emo.

Just answer this before say i m a "no-lifer emo". How long you stay in front of your pc screen? 15-20h?  :give_rose: . Real life is out of the pc sulla, learn it  :lol:

Just answer this before say i m a "no-lifer emo". How long you stay in front of your pc screen? 15-20h?  :give_rose: . Real life is out of the pc sulla, learn it  :lol:

maybe 24hrs? you don`t know, unless you stay 15-20hrs + stalking me like a no-lifer emo would do.

maybe 24hrs? you don`t know, unless you stay 15-20hrs + stalking me like a no-lifer emo would do.

No need to stalk when you say it  :good: . Lifeless saying i m a no-lifer cause i pass some time here haha. Bye lifeless  :lol: . Go buy a life or create a new one, im out now, when you wanna talk 1x1, we do cause with your boyfriends helping you in 5-6x1 it's easy to have the word  :facepalm:

we do cause with your boyfriends helping you in 5-6x1 it's easy to have the word  :facepalm:

6 people defending me? wow what forum are you reading retard, yes crawl away troll and leave this topic alone.