Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Uploaded with ImageShack.usUploaded with ImageShack.us You guys wanted more nudity? Guess you haft to settle for male nudity. Ha ha ha ha - enjoy!

Emmmm you lift 30 kg?

your muscles -15 ? O.o o.O

No im not a upper muscle guy, gym guy or so. But ill gladly take on a endurance challange when it comes to distance. Hope you enjoyed it anyway even if im not your type  :give_rose:

Beautiful lyrics makes me think of me and my wife. I never felt pretty until met her, and it doesnt help that my features are very "unwanted" in Sweden Sad Mask  i have no face someone stole it every night, i do the same and putting on makeup, i pretend to have a face  i sigh at the window everyone night i watch her, whose name i don't even know  i'm in love with her she is different from my ugliness she is so magnificent and how beautiful she is...  ever since we met eyes, I haven't been the same i can't be a good little boy  "you are the one that always stared at from the window, aren't you do you want me? ...do you want me to love you?"  in this room where mother said no one must enter she entered without a key, without a sound  you are so magnificent and how beautiful you are... you are the first to see me and not run away!  i open my eyes into this dream drunk on her sweet scent she hands me a mask yes, she is gentler than mother  she said it would be just our secret touching my skin, she smiled the cracked mask eats into my skin, and will not come off  it hurts, it hurts but since this is the mask you choose for me i will not take it off, even if i die  "boy, you are not the only one without a face..."

bro you dont have to post picts of yourself masturbating :facepalm:

Lady when you get that pic? And cute horse, looks like my friend's horse

Yap, its my boy Zidalgo, hes so cute hahaga thank you  :blush:

Got this pic in the middle of this year or so i guess :D

And heees huuuge )._.)

Your friend also ride horses?? =O

26999_.jpg

Yap, its my boy Zidalgo, hes so cute hahaga thank you  :blush:

Got this pic in the middle of this year or so i guess :D

And heees huuuge )._.)

Your friend also ride horses?? =O

My friend's horse is named Sammy. And yes my friend rides horses and she is obsessed, I think she is dating the horse.

Aww, no celebrations, cause im not a girl. I was merly following the requests here. Maybe the few female veiwers can enjoy it alittle even im nothing close to their prefrences. You guys dont need to be so afraid and defensive, im just a guy like you, im sure you have seen plenty of naked boys/men in the locker rooms growing up. It is perfectly normal to appriciete the looks of another man. Now i have never been together with another man on any level, but theirs men i find attractive - and i do view myself as a bi-curios person. Sorry if im offending anyone.

My friend's horse is named Sammy. And yes my friend rides horses and she is obsessed, I think she is dating the horse.

Hahahaha im pretty much like her lol

N my friends says exactly the same thing  :lol: :lol:

Btw, i like the way u think, Bloody :D :P

Hahahaha im pretty much like her lol

N my friends says exactly the same thing  :lol: :lol:

Btw, i like the way u think, Bloody :D :P

I think my horse is gonna make a great husband. I just called my friend and she said that the horse needs to own a car, house, and a business in order for a girl to date a horse.

Aww, no celebrations, cause im not a girl. I was merly following the requests here. Maybe the few female veiwers can enjoy it alittle even im nothing close to their prefrences. You guys dont need to be so afraid and defensive, im just a guy like you, im sure you have seen plenty of naked boys/men in the locker rooms growing up. It is perfectly normal to appriciete the looks of another man. Now i have never been together with another man on any level, but theirs men i find attractive - and i do view myself as a bi-curios person. Sorry if im offending anyone.

You is a gay with a girlfriend... (Not offensive)

anyway, nudity is forbidden so please don't show it! (both women and men)

You is a gay with a girlfriend... (Not offensive)

anyway, nudity is forbidden so please don't show it! (both women and men)

That is extremely offensive and uncalled-for. He is not nude, if he were on a beach it would be acceptable. You need to remove your narrow-minded opinions from this forum. I for one think the tats and make up look awesome. Just because I think he looks good doesn't make me gay nor does his opinions make him gay. I'm married with two kids and if I'm not mistaken so is bloody. Do not post sexism in this forum, period.

You guys wanted more nudity? Guess you haft to settle for male nudity. Ha ha ha ha - enjoy!  :friends:

I'm sure Grimsat was talking to Cherry  :lol:

That is extremely offensive and uncalled-for. He is not nude, if he were on a beach it would be acceptable. You need to remove your narrow-minded opinions from this forum. I for one think the tats and make up look awesome. Just because I think he looks good doesn't make me gay nor does his opinions make him gay. I'm married with two kids and if I'm not mistaken so is bloody. Do not post sexism in this forum, period.

Ignore him, he used to troll forum not too long ago, now he post offensive things that makes him look good, acting like a moderator  :facepalm:

I think my horse is gonna make a great husband. I just called my friend and she said that the horse needs to own a car, house, and a business in order for a girl to date a horse.

Tell that to Mr. Hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :bad:

I hope Manley dont see this post hahahaha

Horses are better than husbands... He will always love you, and even if he doesnt, he cant tell you anyway :yahoo:

my point exactly and yes I got 2 kiddos and a wife too. Thx solar

He looks smart, but sometimes when he gets bored he likes to eat his own crap :bad: :facepalm: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry if im offending anyone.

Wasnt offended bloody. For those who found it so... small minds. Do you freak out everytime you go to a public pool or beach? :facepalm:  I mean seriously.

Its not like bloody had his wang out  :lol:

People never understand english anyway... read again and see if you can understand or i explain better for you later  :good:

I'm sure Grimsat was talking to Cherry  :lol: Ignore him, he used to troll forum not too long ago, now he post offensive things that makes him look good, acting like a moderator  :facepalm:

So you only think about my past... nice, i bet your past was very good and you never insulted or trolled anyone. You had a perfect saint past... sorry if i m not like you :pardon:

It's forbidden to say the rules? Then go and report me for showing you what you are doing wrong :good:

Here i m, sorry for be so ugly  :'(

PS: A little after wake up.

^^^^^^^

Nudity isn't allowed on this forum lux. Hold yourself to the same standards you hypocrite. :facepalm:

^^^^^^^

Nudity isn't allowed on this forum lux. Hold yourself to the same standards you hypocrite. :facepalm:

You seeing my penis bro  :blush: .

Hypocrite you call me? haha, you people are cause you do the wrong while say others do the right and then accuse them for the same thing!

When i said to don't show nudity, if you see before, some people was asking people to make nude screens. Hypocrite  :facepalm:

People never understand english anyway...

You don't speak English bro.  Case and point:

You seeing my penis bro  :blush: .

Hypocrite you call me? haha, you people are cause you do the wrong while say others do the right and then accuse them for the same thing!

When i said to don't show nudity, if you see before, some people was asking people to make nude screens. Hypocrite 

:facepalm:

:crazy:  and you sure don't know what a hypocrite is lol. 

You don't speak English bro.  Case and point:

:crazy:  and you sure don't know what a hypocrite is lol.

search in dictionary and say if i m wrong  :good: .

"hypocrite, who don't act like he/she appears to act"

search in dictionary and say if i m wrong  :good: .

"hypocrite, who don't act like he/she appears to act"

That's a different thing, a hypocrite is like a person who tells people not to do shit and yet he does it himself, in short, you.

So you only think about my past... nice, i bet your past was very good and you never insulted or trolled anyone. You had a perfect saint past... sorry if i m not like you :pardon:

It's forbidden to say the rules? Then go and report me for showing you what you are doing wrong :good:

never said I didn't, retard.

No one posted nude photos and if you got common sense it's obvious Grimsat was joking and who the hell would post a nude photo of them on a mobile phone forum. all I saw was some kid trying to act like a moderator yet calling someone a gay, Bloodylips isn't gay, actually he's more of a man than you, he accepts his look and looks the way he wants no matter what people say, and he's not afraid to show it to public, he even seems proud of it.

That's a different thing, a hypocrite is like a person who tells people not to do shit and yet he does it himself, in short, you. never said I didn't, retard.

No one posted nude photos and if you got common sense it's obvious Grimsat was joking and who the hell would post a nude photo of them on a mobile phone forum. all I saw was some kid trying to act like a moderator yet calling someone a gay, Bloodylips isn't gay, actually he's more of a man than you, he accepts his look and looks the way he wants no matter what people say, and he's not afraid to show it to public, he even seems proud of it.

Hi hypocrite :lol: .

Show me doing the wrong thing :lol: . on the present, the past is forgotten.

Show me acting like a moderator. And, if you read again i didn't call him gay, i will explain to you. the (Not offensive) change the expression. With it on the front, it means: "You are like a gay cause you like boys but have a girlfriend (not gay)." Sorry if you don't know what "Not offensive" means... use a dictionary :good:

Not trying to be sexist, but since when was it taboo to be able to see men's nipples?  :facepalm:  Its not like you see many women going gaga over them, like men do with women's breasts.

Or is this a sexual preference problem?  :unknw:  forgive me i'm ignorent with matters of homosexual or bisexual habits... is it a big matter for homosexuals or bisexuals to see other men's nipples?

Hi hypocrite :lol: .

Show me doing the wrong thing :lol: . on the present, the past is forgotten.

Get a brain,

Never said I didn't = Never said I didn't troll or insult anyone.

Go laugh at yourself now ducking retarded Brazilians think they so pro at English, go back to school and come back when you understand what people are talking about, and just so you know, everyone has that moment when they act like a hypocrite, thought the people who are worth calling it are the ones that do it often like you.

And I thought you said you changed, sad all you still do is try to get attention posting shit, pathetic.

Not trying to be sexist, but since when was it taboo to be able to see men's nipples?  :facepalm:  Its not like you see many women going gaga over them, like men do with women's breasts.

Or is this a sexual preference problem?  :unknw:  forgive me i'm ignorent with matters of homosexual or bisexual habits... is it a big matter for homosexuals or bisexuals to see other men's nipples?

I think it was the hair and skin colour that made Iknowuall think Bloody is gay.

Get a brain,

Never said I didn't = Never said I didn't troll or insult anyone.

Go laugh at yourself now ducking retarded Brazilians think they so pro at English, go back to school and come back when you understand what people are talking about, and just so you know, everyone has that moment when they act like a hypocrite, thought the people who are worth calling it are the ones that do it often like you.

And I thought you said you changed, sad all you still do is try to get attention posting shit, pathetic. I think it was the hair and skin colour that made Iknowuall think Bloody is gay.

Using your language about hypocrites now. "never said i didn't troll or insult anyone" so you did troll and insult and now accuse me of doing it. You did shit to yourself and then went accuse me of doing the same shit hahaha, hypocrite!

And now, you come insult all Brazil's people saying they don't know anything about english while in your country, not everybody know english too, hahaha, hypocrite! Look, you say i do it often but you did it twice in just one post hahaha, hypocrite  :lol: !!!

He said he like men. Hypocrite.Accusing me of judging the people while you do this to me.

True, but some leave it, others keep doing it. Hope you know it's time to leave it.

You really need to go to school, your statements are all false, learn what a hypocrite is retard.

I hate teaching but it seems you really need help,

Here's an example of a hypocrite:

A: Noob potter haha rich kid need pots to kill?

B and A fight 1 on 1 then A uses pots.

B: Hypocrite

Hope you learned something, or you don't know how to read?

Bloodylips may like men, but not the way he would like a girl, it's more of idolizing than liking, you really need to learn english.

You really need to go to school, your statements are all false, learn what a hypocrite is retard.

and FYI, I SAID BLOODY ISN'T GAY, NOT DON'T CALL PEOPLE GAY AND INSULT THEM, seriously, learn ducking english.

Go laugh at yourself now ducking retarded Brazilians think they so pro at English, go back to school and come back when you understand what people are talking about

Most of brazilians players act like that, gotta hate em  ;D

Not all, ofc, but most of em...

Anw, stoooop it guuuuys  :cray:

Soon u guys gonna start with "yo mom" jokes

One more and I'll let the real life look at me thread continue unabated  ;D

Lux don't pm me:

Answer this right if you not a hypocrite  ;D .

Why you people do the wrong things and accuse me for do the same while i m doing the right things?

Can't you leave me in peace while i do the right? Common! At least do the right thing to accuse me from something bad!

On a fundamental level you think you have everything in life figured out and that you don't make mistakes while you harshly judge everyone for their.  Even the forum name you chose after getting banned oozes arrogance "iknowuall,"

You assume your English is good so obviously its someone else's misunderstanding.  You think its ok to make assumptions about someone's looks to the point that you "know" their sexual preferences. 

Bottom line is that you're freaking 16 and I could write a novel about how much growing up you have left both literally and in maturity.  You're a close minded arrogant kid whose insecurities insist that you must always be right.  Maybe someday you'll grow up. 

Now back to your 'regularly scheduled look at me posts.  ;D

I hate teaching but it seems you really need help,

Here's an example of a hypocrite:

A: Noob potter haha rich kid need pots to kill?

B and A fight 1 on 1 then A uses pots.

Hope you learned something, or you don't know how to read?

apply this to my post and you will understand how hypocrite you are  :fool:

A= you. B = me.

A: You brazillian people don't know english.

Then B show A that people of his country don't know english too.

A: B, you judge the people by the way they look.

then A go and judge B by the way he look to write.

B: Hypocrite.

i can show you more if you want  :good: 

One more and I'll let the real life look at me thread continue unabated  ;D

Lux don't pm me:

On a fundamental level you think you have everything in life figured out and that you don't make mistakes while you harshly judge everyone for their.  Even the forum name you chose after getting banned oozes arrogance "iknowuall,"

You assume your English is good so obviously its someone else's misunderstanding.  You think its ok to make assumptions about someone's looks to the point that you "know" their sexual preferences. 

Bottom line is that you're freaking 16 and I could write a novel about how much growing up you have left both literally and in maturity.  You're a close minded arrogant kid whose insecurities insist that you must always be right.  Maybe someday you'll grow up. 

Now back to your 'regularly scheduled look at me posts.  ;D

Judging me by my age, nice  ;D .

You two keep doing it cause it's cool for me show how wrong people are.

Yes, this profile name is bad, i created it before know the good things of life. Before learn how to do the right things  :good:

I didn't make assumptions. He said he likes men. Go read the posts  :pleasantry: .

Did you grow up? Still insulting people... Still must be always right... Still insecure... so answer, did you grow up to say me to do it? At least i try to be good and be right. You still do the same things as always :facepalm: . Sorry hypocrites, but i will leave to let you rise as you want.

You see my penis? Geez I get it youre 16 and at that point most people think in a certain way. With life comes experience and acceptance. well not for all, but hopefully you become more accepting and humble. It doesnt matter what you guys feel about me cause I openly can say 'god rammsteins singer must be the hottest 50yo man alive', its my opinion. Im sure most people here in the forum over the age of 20  wouldnt give it much thought. By model standard these photos arnt even crossing any lines. My wife got them framed on our walls for godness sake, would that make you uncomfortable being my guest? Its fine, ive gotten worse comments from close family members, but it is ridicolous that it made such a big fuzz cause I dont got boobies, you guys would not have clomplained if that was the case lol.

You're a close minded arrogant kid whose insecurities insist that you must always be right.

hate those people, that's the only reason I'm arguing with this kid, especially the red part.  :facepalm:

apply this to my post and you will understand how hypocrite you are  :fool:

A= you. B = me.

A: You brazillian people don't know english.

Then B show A that people of his country don't know english too.

A: B, you judge the people by the way they look.

then A go and judge B by the way he look to write.

B: Hypocrite.

i can show you more if you want  :good:

Nice make up stories you got there, and where did you proof people from my country speak bad english?

Incase you didn't know, my country is London, UK, so better watch what you post.

You judge Bloodylips gay when he isn't gay.

I judged you retarded cause you are acting like one, if you used hypocrite in the right way then you may have the right to call me a hypocrite without being false, though, I never said insulting people was wrong nor judging, people have freedom of speech, people have their own common sense whether they should accept what the person judged them or ignore them cause they know they are not it, and I think judging people on what they are is ok, though judging people of what they are NOT is bad, jesus christ, the man has a wife and 2 kids, yet you call him gay?

@Bloody, Iknowuall's logic is, same gender compliment same gender in an awkward way like handsome/sexy = gay.

Same as the rest of the immature people think, I think idolizing/admiring same gender is ok, as long as it's the truth and it's real.

Translating:

Sange: Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, and isnt acceptable for me to point it out?  :lol:

I changed my mind, guys. Keep fighting, im lo here  :lol:

hate those people, that's the only reason I'm arguing with this kid, especially the red part.  :facepalm:

Nice make up stories you got there, and where did you proof people from my country speak bad english?

Incase you didn't know, my country is London, UK, so better watch what you post.

You judge Bloodylips gay when he isn't gay.

I judged you retarded cause you are acting like one, if you used hypocrite in the right way then you may have the right to call me a hypocrite without being false, though, I never said insulting people was wrong nor judging, people have freedom of speech, people have their own common sense whether they should accept what the person judged them or ignore them cause they know they are not it, and I think judging people on what they are is ok, though judging people of what they are NOT is bad, jesus christ, the man has a wife and 2 kids, yet you call him gay?

My last post with you hypocrites, after this, do what you think it's right.

A gay with a girlfriend isn't totally a gay, is a bisexual like himself said.

You people say i m wrong just cause of my age, if i was a 70yo guy you would all shut up and see i m right...

You say i create the history, but it's all true, every country have people that don't ever talk the country's language. So all country have at least one person that don't talk English... Be happy calling others hypocrite while you are one. Insulting others to make them insult you. Saying others are insulting someone to simply judge them wrong. Be happy bad heart people.

Well guys, the troll finally gave up, guess we fed him too much?

A gay with a gf isn't totally gay?

it's like you just got a gun, pointed it on your head and pulled the trigger, What you just said up there was, Bloodylips is a man.

Though that isn't what I saw

You is a gay with a girlfriend...

If you was 70 years old, I would pity you cause of your immature attitude.

Insulting a person that insulted another person isn't a hypocrite.

And I see you took my advice on English lessons, well go on, you got a lot of learning to do, and tell your teacher to explain what a hypocrite is to you.

Anyway, thank you mercurial for show one more time how immature and kid you are  :give_rose: . You know i will always love make you look like that  :lol: .

Bloody, you so beautiful, i like you man, really love you. I guess people will call me gay for it but i don't care, sorry if you didn't understand the real sense of the phrase but i love you  :give_rose: .

Edit: It's so funny that you while at elf was a great person and after go to mc... you change so much. Just like shy. Red after come to elf side he be a so great guy. Guess you all take it to your lifes... cause you life in warspear... too sad that ever you living in that game, you still not able to win a simply fight. Girl  :give_rose: