Horror Circus Really Horrible....!!!

Mr.stark

Haloween Celebrations seemms only to mmcoin users...! Coz only holiday bags giving cool Costumes....! Wat u get aftr collecting 70 amber pieces.....! :! Bullshit :! Nd again bug update was 2 remove bug bt it seems update caused a bigger bug :| can Moderators speak up on this?

:mega_shok: I THINK THIS UP DATE IS  :bad: THE OLD HOLIDAY UPDATES WERE WAY FUNNER!!!!  :tease: HOPE CHRISTMAS UPDATE TURNS OUT BETTER  :facepalm:

aigrind,please make xmas event much better,if we nee gather 70 junks again,and many santa clauses attack u with 1k damage,i actually dnt play it.. I miss old warspear events...

• Developer

aigrind,please make xmas event much better,if we nee gather 70 junks again,and many santa clauses attack u with 1k damage,i actually dnt play it.. I miss old warspear events...

We will try to make Xmas like a real Xmas :) With fun and snow ;)

We will try to make Xmas like a real Xmas :) With fun and snow ;)

yes, Xmas should be easy and relly fun.. dont focus always on how to get more money..

• Developer

yes, Xmas should be easy and relly fun.. dont focus always on how to get more money..

What was the hardest part of that event? Hard quests? Insufficient rewards? Boring locations?

What was the hardest part of that event? Hard quests? Insufficient rewards? Boring locations?

Sorry for rushing in, but i'd like to answer on this. (Note: I dont know if we refer to Hallooween event or the old Xmas one, so excuse me, i'll comment on the Hallooween event)

Hard quests, wouldnt say that, with some knowledge of where you are and what you need they are easy.

Insufficient rewards, yes. After 70 amber pumpkin pieces, we get nothing good/costumes/hallooween weapons. These items only go on Holiday Bags, seems like discrimination, only those who pay enjoy the Event. 

Boring locations, well, in my opinion, not so boring  :) well designed, funny places.

As Sulla said in another topic, i bet we'd all love to buy Hallooween costumes from the Miracle Shop, instead of Holiday Bags  :) :cray:

for many players hardest part of event was insufficient reward, nobody need those amulets or rings from quests (only weapons were nice). second thing is holiday bags with rabdom rewards, its really not fun for players who dont spend  alot mony on warspear and when buy holiday bags and get few pieces of amber...

Why not something more along the lines of a scavengar hunt? Say.. random treasures spawn in each map. 1 per square area. You open the chest and get a certain item. In xmas event something along the lines of candy canes , presents , or xmas gifts.

So there's an npc in t1 for each map and there you could exchange your xmas presents for things such as candy buffs, xmas weapons , and xmas costumes

Here's the thing. Each chest only has a small chance of actually giving you a a present. Probably a 25 percent chance would be fair.

Xmas candy buff = 50 presents

XMas weapons = 500 presents

Xmas suits = 2000 presents

Hey now here you would have a buttload of players going around maps looking for these chests. It will take weeks to actually come up with the 2k presents. Making them untradable would be nice too.

Now here's an idea for you guys to make some $$$ yourselves. You can sell.big xmas present in mshop.

These can work like this. You buy one 100mcoin and once you open the big present you can get anywhere from 1 xmas present - 500 xmas presents.

This can be done from dec 1st through dec 26. People have enough time to collect these presents as there will be one in every square of each map. Including swamps. Low level players can join in..

Devs should look into this idea. Of course modify percentage of possiblity to get xmas present from chest and prices for items and so on.

Id also like to see what the players think of this type of event.

Yes, i think we all would love to have new costumes in the mshop.

But they put them in "Holiday Bags" and make it a rare reward so we have to spend more money trying to get one then just buying one in the mshop.

All bout that $$$$$ moola, cheddar, bankroll, cheese, skrilla!

Easy boring quests, easy way to break your equips and lose gold/mc, low rewards ( seems design'd for lvl 5 players 2 xp really? ) and the rewards wasn't that cool either, location looks cool, only problem is that the Bosses in the circus don't drop anything or drop rarely. and Don't forget Black Jack, we killed him allot of times, tank wasted many potions and took a long time, not even a sphere, but on the bright side, atleast Temptress dropped us a def sphere  :facepalm:

Needs more fun quests, and a very hard quest with a unique reward like a costume no one else has, make it only obtainable by a few players and never add it in game again, like a costume that disguises your weapon too, like a Grimreaper costume with a scythe.

XP, Gold and food are too boring, not only that, doing the same quests each day for 2 xp and 100 gold.

All bout that $$$$$ moola, cheddar, bankroll, cheese, skrilla!

Agreed...no reason why they couldnt be in shop, even if it was only for halloween season. It would still give people incentive to buy before halloween is over. Friend of mine bought 12 sets and got NOTHING  :facepalm:  :'(  :facepalm:  :fool:

My biggest beef "and why I dont bother" is the amount of walking you have to do. you pick wrong stack of paper *poof* back to start.

pick wrong bag *poof* back to start. get to close to pumpkin *poof* dead at statue.

seriously this random teleportation fetish you guys have is so annoying and repetitive. same thing with island three. I hate it. theres no skill involved its just random fng luck.

you know poisen me, make some bags explode, and hurt, maybe cause a critter to spawn. whatever you want but stop with the mind numbing walking over and over the same GD path. something where if I heal quickly I can survive or something ANYTHING that requires skill to over come. but leaving me powerless and popping me across the GD map is not fun. at all.

I am level 18 now and if the whole game were like that I would delete and remove. I love this game because of Island 2 and the pvp / questing merging together. Island three makes my fn Eye twitch and the circus with the constant rewalking of the same ground because I got an unlucky pick gives me fn rash.

the bosses are very hard seems to me but I am new and dont have a lot of friends to party with just yet

I do like the fireworks dailie. its fun and festive and everyone gets to see them explode. the reward is adequet considering theres no risk whatsoever and you basicly run around like on an easter egg hunt. so yeah thats cool.

so yeah I am not a fan of this holiday event either.

i hate this halloween event :facepalm:

do you think its fair for us to spend thousands of mc to get only crap ?? :facepalm:

all what ive got from those freakin bags since now are 2x bow for RANGERS :crazy: , one lvl 5 dark amulet, :facepalm: and hundreds of useless pumkin pieces for quest :facepalm:

and what do i get from those questst?? Only low lvl items again :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm:

damn i hate those rewards :wacko:  i even stopped going their :nea:  not worth it

In my opinion it should be: some comstumes on miracle shop and the coolest one in the bag (like dragon hunter/catcher/charmer(idk) is in surprise chest)...

and more quests that give weapon/armor.....and those bosses who have more than 1mi hp should drop exclusive costume (even 25% of chance of getting drop)

Forgive my poor "English"

:diablo: curse you megadeth youve killed me so many times :facepalm:

ah well  :drinks: see you on the battlefeild. I'm catching up one of these days I'm gonna get ya  :spiteful: