Whats the Easiest Way to Level up with Quest?

Immersly

Question

Hello to those pro players in US Sapphire, I been having trouble on quests and as soon as I get with the quest I get tired of doing it and I give up very easily. For those people with higher levels, how do you do so well in quests that feel like it takes a long time?

10 answers to this question

Well.. I suggest you get a leveling up partner, someone who is the same level as you and have the same quests as you also someone who you enjoy talkingg to so you won't be bored or easily give up  :drinks:  .. Then VOOOM before you know it you'll be level 20  ;D  ;D

Well.. I suggest you get a leveling up partner, someone who is the same level as you and have the same quests as you also someone who you enjoy talkingg to so you won't be bored or easily give up  :drinks:  .. Then VOOOM before you know it you'll be level 20  ;D ;D

Haha I guess that will be good  :clapping: Thank you! Nice saying  :lol:

Well.. I suggest you get a leveling up partner, someone who is the same level as you and have the same quests as you also someone who you enjoy talkingg to so you won't be bored or easily give up  :drinks:  .. Then VOOOM before you know it you'll be level 20  ;D ;D

Good suggestion  :good:

A partner at same stage of the game is always the best. You can kill yellow boss mobs tohether and regular quests go twice as fast.

At the point of dailes - do the ones with least work or most benefit.

killing quests - quests asking you only to kill x amounts of a mob are great, cause their no drop chance or randomness, just hammer them down and you be done in 10min.

Mini bosses - mini bosses like, 3 trolls, winged demoness, escaped rouges and leopard are great. All you need is a partner and then its 5min and done

collecting quests - these can be slow and annoying sometimes. My advice is to learn which collecting quests uses the same mob and do double quests. For example killing bulls of darmha clan can drop both polished skull and teeth, enabling you to finnish both necklace and skull quests from the same kill.

thats how I do dailies to maximize my exp in relation to time spent. As you see though I skip all quests that dont meet my 3 requirements.