[2012.11.02] Version 3.2 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

You can trust that I know exactly how it feels. I camped for months to complete my cloth, light, heavy sets. Third bd with legit dual gladius. I was there when first dooms dropped elf side. Damn proud of what I've done in lab. If you like I can on Kaworu and link it all to you. Obvious is not so obvious.

The fact that most 17's now sell for way less does not take the fun away from farming it with your friends and you can still get 18's at deep bosses. The shop ruled before swamps, still does...nothing changed there, good thing it's optional.

People cry and cry for updates, new content, anything.. and then when it's delivered they ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan because the game is no longer the same. No shit. I say good riddance to the players who are quitting because they now feel their epeens are inadequate.

Ah, I know your bd and i'm sure you know my druid. Yes, i was there at eye for the dooms too. But they're quitting because there's nothing to do anymore but amp armor and build different sets. It gets boring...

Dear players!

Today we release a new revised version of the game, which eliminated the bugs found in the first days of launch “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.2. The game will download automatically a small file with the fixes during game startup.

List of fixes:

1. Consumables for Arena Points are now sold at the right suppliers.

2. Arena suppliers now have enhancements spheres in stock.

Why after maintenance last day some items at arena like spheres reduce its price when sold? ex map 1 from 20g to 2g? map2 40g to 2g?  :wacko: :facepalm: . please bring back the old price :blush:

Yeah i agree... eventho im a noob(no boss drops at all), i always dream that i could farm in lab, get my own doom and other boss drops by farming...

But now... the swamp ruined the game... i thought swamp was just a map where u walk around, kill monsters, farm boss, do quests like 2nd island but after its released... im losing faith in this game... i missed the old days when i would work so damn hard just to be stronger...

but its not the same again... the feeling of success will never be the same again...

It will be always the same, just stop thinking about swamps and PLAY this game , HAVE FUN. :friends:

It will be always the same, just stop thinking about swamps and PLAY this game , HAVE FUN. :friends:

The strongest asset in any mmo isnt the weapon in your hands or the + on your gear it's the number of true friends on your list, your attitude and your outlook on the game. I think many players either don't know or are forgetting this.

Cheers to you Sir Guwer.

The strongest asset in any mmo isnt the weapon in your hands or the + on your gear it's the number of true friends on your list, your attitude and your outlook on the game. I think many players either don't know or are forgetting this.

Cheers to you Sir Guwer.

Very true....but a +10 doom weapon can sometimes make friends for you LOL  :lol:

Very true....but a +10 doom weapon can sometimes make friends for you LOL  :lol:

Unfortunately, yes. But will it be true friend? I dont think so.

Cheers to you Sir Guwer.

Cheers to you too :drinks:

Speaking of true friend, i dont think i hv any true friend... maybe just 1... others seems to be asking for items, mcoins, gold, blah and get mad if they dont get them :facepalm: :'( :cray: :(

Speaking of true friend, i dont think i hv any true friend... maybe just 1... others seems to be asking for items, mcoins, gold, blah and get mad if they dont get them :facepalm: :'( :cray: :(

Sounds like noobs looking for a handout  :rofl: